"I have BPD; Beautiful Princess Disorder"Himemiya Rie
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zyklon Mag

He seems like the is the happiest he has ever been while she is still miserable.
Clearly Magni was doing something she couldn't if he moved himself and his brother across the country for magass If Bettel and Froot had any beef, I assume they've made up behind the scenes a while back. She left this comment on his Monster cover.
Screenshot_20240607-011144.png
They haven't had much public interaction since IIRC. And I hope it stays that way. Not a unicorn by any means, I just don't like her for many reasons.

God's Strongest Dragoon

And I hope it stays that way. Not a unicorn by any means, I just don't like her for many reasons.
Because she cucked you by sleeping with Bettel while you'll never even get a MnG ticket where he can watch you drop your spaghetti?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Marine is great in that both she can be a needy funny dork and, as kiara puts it, serve cunt on stage like no other Holo can besides maybe Suisei
That woman just nails any 3d performance either with the sex appeal or more standard idolshit

Zyklon Mag

Because she cucked you by sleeping with Bettel while you'll never even get a MnG ticket where he can watch you drop your spaghetti?
Naw, I just don't like how she acted with the Hogwarts/troon shit. If cuckery was the reason, I'd have to hate my kamioshi and the rest of VG too:pomuStare:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
If you made a Venn diagram of Holo and Phase fans, you'd have a nigh-complete overlap, essentially.
From my observation, I would say there's three main fan demographics in the EN VTuber world: the Holo Box, the Twitch Box, and the Everything Else Box.

Some Holo fans do branch out, but it's a "walled garden" kind of deal where there's rarely any reason to go out.
Twitch is self-explanatory, mostly the big indies + VShojo, or the 2-view grooming meta.
The Everything Else Box is your Nijis (pre-Dokibird debacle), Phase, Idol and small corpo, plus other indies, but are likely to tune in to Holo or at least know what's going on elsewhere from osmosis.

So it's not a complete Venn diagram overlap, but it's the sort of thing where the average Pippa watcher knows who Watame is when she talks about her on stream.

Zyklon Mag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
From my observation, I would say there's three main fan demographics in the EN VTuber world: the Holo Box, the Twitch Box, and the Everything Else Box.

Some Holo fans do branch out, but it's a "walled garden" kind of deal where there's rarely any reason to go out.
Twitch is self-explanatory, mostly the big indies + VShojo, or the 2-view grooming meta.
The Everything Else Box is your Nijis (pre-Dokibird debacle), Phase, Idol and small corpo, plus other indies, but are likely to tune in to Holo or at least know what's going on elsewhere from osmosis.

So it's not a complete Venn diagram overlap, but it's the sort of thing where the average Pippa watcher knows who Watame is when she talks about her on stream.
I feel like you're underselling the impact of pre-cup of coffee Niji, id say there was a greater overlap between Holo and NijiEN with Idolfags on holo's side not really digging Niji while Nijisisters or Fujos not digging Holo but otherwise some of it was the same, Phase overlaps more with Holo than Niji ever did, Idol i dont know how much overlaps besides maybe Phase and some other smaller corpos.
With an Indie the overalps depend, or depended, in Niji's case, twitch definently is in its own thing though, with only some notable people branching out occasionaly

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

industry map.png
My retarded 5 minute take on the industry (really shitty)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Interesting tweet by pico

tl
Yay!!I looked at the recruitment information and it looks like people from Japan can apply too!!Since we are looking for invaders, it may be aimed at people who are already active!Since most of the communication at our company is in English, it would be great if you could speak English, but even if you can't, there might be a chance if you are willing to use DEEPL to communicate...!(At least, that's how Pico-chan sees it.)I hope we can meet!
I doubt fishman would hire another clara type but it'd be interesting if a jap joins as an invader. This reminds me of that memory clip where she said working for phase is great after dealing with japanese bullshit. It must be so much whiplash going from japanese corporate hell to an autistic canadian company that kinda gives a shit about you :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
But where are the Korean whores?!!?

:faunacry:
All mine :smugrys:
I also forgot vspo and the esports autistics and how that interfaces with normie fleshstreamers like rpr.

Bronze

Interesting tweet by pico

tl

I doubt fishman would hire another clara type but it'd be interesting if a jap joins as an invader. This reminds me of that memory clip where she said working for phase is great after dealing with japanese bullshit. It must be so much whiplash going from japanese corporate hell to an autistic canadian company that kinda gives a shit about you :Vesper-UNHINGED:

They should create a JP version of the form if they are serious in giving them a chance. I don't think they are really interested for this wave of invaders, but they can get 1 JP and 2 EN talents if they find someone they like. E: And someone who will use deepL to apply

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Nachumi rage game inbound in t-15 minutes brace for impact come see the most adorably angry rodent on gods green earth

God's Strongest Dragoon

I have to say, it's very funny to see a flood of notifications of people reacting "rrat" to my joke about Bettel banging Froot and then not even 1 minute later, responding with "wtf" to the Bettel and Froot pic. It hasn't even been a year since it was last posted, what the fuck guys?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I have to say, it's very funny to see a flood of notifications of people reacting "rrat" to my joke about Bettel banging Froot and then not even 1 minute later, responding with "wtf" to the Bettel and Froot pic. It hasn't even been a year since it was last posted, what the fuck guys?
Goldfish memory

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom