"DUMMY Thic = grammar ????? right????"Utatane Nasa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This whole Pippa cryptid arc has been the best thing to come out of Offkai. In all seriousness, I actually really like the idea of masquerade stuff in general becoming a normalized thing at conventions, it's funny to imagine a bunch of creepy masked Pippas wandering around in a crowd of people, and it would kind of provide cover for chuubas who wanted to go to a convention. One of the things that always comes up with Hololive, for example, is that they can't actually attend a lot of conventions in person anymore.
You reminded me, is there even a pic of her face out there? Last I heard niggas found her real name and her parents facebook. I'm curious because the girls keep saying she's very cute non stop and in female language what they mean is she ugly but very nice. I want to know which is it :Vesper-UNHINGED:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"Don't apply to Phase Connect if you think you're going to get on stream, shake your titties and cry and make money. It only works for me" - Dizzy Dokuro.

Tightpinch

Salado

Bronze

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Ok this one I didn't expect at all. No graduation stream too?
My money is on her being poached. As far as I was aware, she was doing well so this is definitely a surprise.

Tightpinch

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My money is on her being poached. As far as I was aware, she was doing well so this is definitely a surprise.
Who out there would be poaching though thats bigger than Brave? Phase just opened applications, Niji EN is practically dead. There is Vshojo but I'm not convinced that they have the $$$ that Brave and its umbrellas have. If its Holo then this is super sudden.

I wonder if its actually a non-vtubing related opporitunity

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex playing Elden Ring

Wosemi playing solo Phasmo in vr. Give her some love.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

@Azehara promoting tribalism? Shame on you!
That comment section is a cesspit :autismvortex:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Her bringing up "being a comedian" reads to me as possibly not even being vtuber related at all, and actually being related to joining a proper comedy troupe or something. Does anybody know of any alt accounts she has? I wonder if she has hints out there.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

@Azehara promoting tribalism? Shame on you!
That comment section is a cesspit :autismvortex:

I'm always amazed at how many vtubers talk shit about Hololive and obviously have only seen clips.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I wonder if its actually a non-vtubing related opporitunity
I'm assuming it might be this case tbh. Too sudden to be a poach. She probably got a dream-job level offer that requires full commitment/travel and you can't really stream full-time in a corpo and be fully committed to a real job.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm always amazed at how many vtubers talk shit about Hololive and obviously have only seen clips.
She sounds like she has never watched a phase stream either lol, phase is two houses down from Holo there's not that much of a difference my bitch.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Bronze

For some reason I can't reply to merch threads so I'll put it here. Phase has found a new manufacturer for their bean plushies.

Top Bottom