"does your mouth ever get lonely? Like you just need to have something in your mouth"Fujikura Uruka
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Bros her happiness is so contagious I'm so glad for her

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm also crying but out of concern.

It is either good, and it is fun to watch, or it is fucking awful and still fun to watch.

When did Pekora stop saying Peko?
She has been commonly forgetting to say it for years now and needs to be reminded or remind herself every now and then.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
According to /vt/ (Take it with a grain of salt).

Apparently Twisty from Nijisanji EN (one of the latest debutees, didnt know her b4 this) nuked her monetization opening stream after a numbers thread was made about it, and also when users commented saying that they were going to clip what she said in that stream.
Every thread about that monetization stream keeps getting nuked/sweeped by some niji janny on payroll or somethin.
There's this one clip (someone archived) that's roaming around from supposedly said stream, about her being harassed by some niji organ despite everyone being equal in terms of status?

curb your enthusiasm
:deztheroom:

Looks like sus out-of-context clipping. I'd very much like to hear what she said before and after that passage.

niggaphil

Bros her happiness is so contagious I'm so glad for her

I am also happy to see someone in TVA will be eating Pomu acrylic stand in the future :dokiSmug:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
In a little under 10 minutes, Jelly makes her long awaited return to modded Minecraft! Tekkit 2 is the pack of choice this time, hopefully this becomes a series!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Apparently Twisty from Nijisanji EN (one of the latest debutees, didnt know her b4 this) nuked her monetization opening stream after a numbers thread was made about it, and also when users commented saying that they were going to clip what she said in that stream.
Every thread about that monetization stream keeps getting nuked/sweeped by some niji janny on payroll or somethin.
There's this one clip (someone archived) that's roaming around from supposedly said stream, about her being harassed by some niji organ despite everyone being equal in terms of status?

curb your enthusiasm

It'd be fucking hilarious if she just joined to pour gasoline into the dumpster fire. Either way if she did say this about niji this bitch is out the door next month.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

curb your enthusiasm

Looks like sus out-of-context clipping. I'd very much like to hear what she said before and after that passage.
Sounds to me like an insensitive joke. The sighs are obviously played up, not real. So, she's joking about people in the company being abusive and saying, "What is there to live for?" (implying suicide as the other option). Gee, I wonder what that could be referencing...
And if it weren't that, why delete all the context that would magically make it better?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm quite sure that's a sarcastic joke, but... it's also the kind of thing she should be told by management not to joke about. Or mention at all.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

curb your enthusiasm

Sounds like out of context sarcasm but not a good look and it will probably get her bonked. She isnt doing that well numbers-wise either. The only one doing really well in that gen is the japanese maid.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

curb your enthusiasm

Sounds like she said "evil."

Anyways, holy shit, I need confirmation from the stream. If this isn't out of context then sweet dear God, it's actually really sad.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Is there a good way to download members-only streams? Tartube won't log into my account, 4K Video Downloader+ won't download the entire stream, and I can't figure out yt-dlp. Oh, and apparently the video downloadhelper extension doesn't work on Chrome anymore, after it got updated.

Edit: Tried installing the extension on firefox, and it won't detect the video.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My god wtf… He really is a fraudster. Could this be the reason why he lives in Thailand?
I can't believe Legal Mindset man stole money from a bank. My heart goes out to that poor bank.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Is there a good way to download members-only streams? Tartube won't log into my account, 4K Video Downloader+ won't download the entire stream, and I can't figure out yt-dlp. Oh, and apparently the video downloadhelper extension doesn't work on Chrome anymore, after it got updated.

Edit: Tried installing the extension on firefox, and it won't detect the video.
you feed session key cookie to yt-dlp/ytarchive
1717490642755.png
you can also generate application password in google account and use that

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Apparently Twisty from Nijisanji EN (one of the latest debutees, didnt know her b4 this) nuked her monetization opening stream after a numbers thread was made about it, and also the situational asmr stream when users commented saying that they were going to clip what she said in that stream.
Every thread about those streams keeps getting nuked/sweeped by some niji janny on payroll or somethin.
There's this one clip (someone archived) that's roaming around from supposedly said nuked streams, about her being harassed by some niji organ despite everyone being equal in terms of status?

curb your enthusiasm

From what i could find about it, this shit all happened because of a fucking Aster's league tier list stream.

1:49:25 if the timestamp is not working.

It was just some silly shit about not liking being Gwen instead of Zoe in the tier list, she called in during his stream for a couple of minutes being bratty and then returned to her stream joking about being bullied, that is it.
:beataniugh:
The out-of-context clip is already out, this retard just made things worse by deleting the stream vod.

EDIT:

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

Apparently Twisty from Nijisanji EN (one of the latest debutees, didnt know her b4 this) nuked her monetization opening stream after a numbers thread was made about it, and also the situational asmr stream when users commented saying that they were going to clip what she said in that stream.
Every thread about those streams keeps getting nuked/sweeped by some niji janny on payroll or somethin.
There's this one clip (someone archived) that's roaming around from supposedly said nuked streams, about her being harassed by some niji organ despite everyone being equal in terms of status?

curb your enthusiasm

I'll try to be as direct as possible:
STOP FALSEFLAGGING YOUR FUCKING SEANÏGGER FÄGGÖT
GET YOUR GAPING ASS BACK TO FACEBOOK OR VT AND DILATE THERE
It is a clip out of context, for an ASMR stream that was dropping jokes left and right. Unfortunately she decided to tick the ants' nest, and the vermin was paying attention then brought it to /vt/. I'll try to see if any fella got the full VOD, as it was brought up there, but I won't promise anything.

E: Thinking about it, Nijisisters do this shit all the time, Nycfo dying was one of the worst things that happened to the boards, Jesus F. Christ it's always these baitposts. Let not forget about the Enna collab with all the slithered clips trying to build a narrative, and this bitchass nigga tried to smear that fucking shit here as well.
Jannies save me... save me jannies... aieeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Negzana

Apparently there's a bride voice pack, and Kaela and Lui are included?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Retards, it's obvious that she was joking. What was she joking about? Being abused by Nijisanji and attempting suicide. That makes it worse, not better.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
When did Pekora stop saying Peko?
It is either good, and it is fun to watch, or it is fucking awful and still fun to watch.

She has been commonly forgetting to say it for years now and needs to be reminded or remind herself every now and then.

A lot of Pekoras mannerisms are gone now, like her laugh is very reduced. It's an unfortunate side-affect of the vocal training they go through as singers - it smooths out all the vocal quirks they had that became so beloved. I think Pekora herself has talked about it though I don't have the clip to hand.

Top Bottom