"My facial muscles have just gotten used to grinning the whole time no matter what sort of emotion I feel"IRyS
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The studio that did Ui's 3d wasn't Cover it was TribalCon, I've seen a few people here saying Cover did it so this is good info to have available

I think we interpreted this as being Ui using Cover's studio:

Turns out, she's just worried about Kanata's mama flattening it for unflattening Kanata.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

>Be Lumi.
>Be one of the only white women in the room, surrounded by a bunch of Asian women.
>Want to make a joke about Asian drivers, calling Sakana "God's Most "what" Driver". No doubt "Most Asian", though as @Superduper Samurai said last night, I like to imagine she was thinking "God's Chinkiest Driver"
>Ask the Asians in the room to make the joke for her so she doesn't get in trouble/cancelled.
:mitothink::gloomiLaugh:

On a more serious note:

Archive

I'm happy she and the others had fun together. Was definitely surprising to see they were able to get so many of them together to spend time with each other over the weekend (Lumi, Pippa, Tenma, Uruka, Lia, Shiina, Airi, Dizzy, Eimi, and Runie). Hopefully it's not just an opportunity of a lifetime, and they'll get to be able to have more moments like this in the future, including those that weren't there for this. I know Lumi really cares for her fellow Phase girls, as do the rest of them, and it's nice to see. The stream was goofy as fuck, but it was also wholesome.

The ultimate collab would basically just be the entire roster coming back to the hotel suite to stream and yap about their fucking Build-A-Bear outing.

May or may not have copious Jelly and Remi tears over finally going to Build-A-Bear.

Then again, maybe Holofes '25 would be another opportunity; much like the fanbase, they are all big Holo fans.

Salado

I'll shill it now because I don't know if I'm gonna make it.

Newport's official representative is premiering a cover in a couple hours.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Man, how many years have been since i saw this shit?

Sorry Mono...
sorrymono.jpeg

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Frog oshi showed up at offkai. I was contemplating going but I felt that would be too autistic even for me. I should have went considering whatever autistic hex was placed on me would of probably caused me to run into them.
I could have possibly got an autograph. It's not fair:painpeko:

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
My god wtf… He really is a fraudster. Could this be the reason why he lives in Thailand?
Doesn't click, sum is waaaaaay too small to be the sole reason.

Salado

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Natsumi mart open in five shop smart shop Natsumi mart

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I guess Ember and Miori have patched things up.

Archive

Bronze

I'm also crying but out of concern.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I guess Ember and Miori have patched things up.

Archive

Miori's crazy ass can't exactly afford to alienate kind people, given she's teetering on a meltdown daily. Especially if they've known eachother for a long time.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Frog oshi showed up at offkai. I was contemplating going but I felt that would be too autistic even for me. I should have went considering whatever autistic hex was placed on me would of probably caused me to run into them.
I could have possibly got an autograph. It's not fair:painpeko:

I heard the orgy room was the best way to make friends.

niggaphil

What exactly are people supposed to report here? Does he think Cover's lawyers are gonna track Ralph down in Doritoland because he called Mori fat?
they wont crack Ralphamale down, but they will contact mexican cartel, provide gunt's address, and let the gang does the cleaning job. This is more cheaper than suing the gunt :dokiSmug:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Maybe then she'll be able to go five minutes without going the hospital.

Wonder what he means by this? :smugpipi:

Archive

So help me god I am about to fedpost...
>Purposefully lights fire
>Fire grows uncontrollably
>Tells other people to call the firefighters
>Blames fire

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
According to /vt/ (Take it with a grain of salt).

Apparently Twisty from Nijisanji EN (one of the latest debutees, didnt know her b4 this) nuked her monetization opening stream after a numbers thread was made about it, and also the situational asmr stream when users commented saying that they were going to clip what she said in that stream.
Every thread about those streams keeps getting nuked/sweeped by some niji janny on payroll or somethin.
There's this one clip (someone archived) that's roaming around from supposedly said nuked streams, about her being harassed by some niji organ despite everyone being equal in terms of status?

curb your enthusiasm
:deztheroom:

Last edited:
Top Bottom