"JOIN THE 41% LET'S GOOOOOO!"Lia Rinkou
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
The notable thing about Ethan Ralph in the vtuber sphere is that Pippa's Rage stream (named for Ralph's nickname, "The Rage Pig," which was given to him by others) was her ragging on Ethan Ralph back in February of '22. This resulted in Pippa's first big boost that has pushed her on ever since.

As for who Ethan Ralph is, hoo boy, I have no idea where to begin. I'm sure someone out there has some video essay that's an overview of his life and times. Short answer is that he's a long time internet commentator who's been on a near equally long downward spiral, and by some miracle isn't dead yet.
Let's put it this way, Ralph at the Kiwifarms doesn't have a thread, he has an entire subsection of the forum carved out for him and his orbiters and antics.

The best place to start learning about ralph I'd bet is the OP of his main Kiwi thread https://kiwifarms.st/threads/ethan-...87-rage-pig-killstream-tequila-sunrise.16672/

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shioriha Ruri continuing Blue Archive at 7PM JST, should finish Volume F this stream or next.

After one and a half years, UniVirtual's Shiratama Utano finally unlocks YT membership.

Flare showcasing her new outfit at 8PM JST.

When Ao was popular.

Clip from AZKi's horror/ASMR stream.

Six months into the year and during the biggest EN vtuber convention it's a good time to take a look at the

State of vtubing
Hololive - Status quo, on top. Moving into the streamer realm (Aki, La+, Towa and more). Also reGloss x Niji JP collabs shows how much of a knifefight the industry is
Nijisanji - EN ccv/subs down, JP oblivious and thriving
Vshojo - still an asylum for disgruntled vtubers
VSPO - winning and EN this summer plus talking more auditions

EN
Phase Connect - still growing, Clara breaking out
Idol - poaching and accelerating now
Mythic - useless
Production Kawaii - treading water, no land in sight
StarsEN - hitting bigger numbers, especially the new gens. Can change the narrative and help JP. Large indies and ex-niji's are help them hit bigger numbers
HoloEN - move to Japan meta
NijiEN - in hiding...
V4Mirai - Dr Novae is the breakout star
VAllure - Riifu the anime vs Stronny the doujin... but YT culls both
vReverie - extended implosion
V&U - less U's now
Mythos - charlie voiced promo company - looks like a content farm operation
Wactor - now 910inc. IDOL ES's future
PixelLink - just debuted Gen 2, hitting decent numbers
Nexas - can this really work?!
Globie - feels like EN KemoV
Ex- Tsunderia/Prism - not forgotten

JP
Aogiri High School - clawing back relevance
Sony VEE - hanging on
VOMs - it's VOMs
Nanashi (774) - slowly dying, Chris why!?
Neo Porte - coming along, twitch meta
Kamitsubaki Studios - taking the "Brave group" route of random units and such
Re:Act - more idolish but also more churn
.live - Siro's back hurts
NoriPro - they are accelerating, 3 new gens this year
KemoV - Coyo's back hurts
AKA Virtual - who? yet their numbers are good

Beyond:
Plave (vlast) - could pop off and is on YT vs. Korean streaming platforms. Digital BTS
Reject gaming - CCR influenced. Toko pls stream on YT, I love you. Dtto, ditto.
ISEGYE - afreecatv...

Indies of note
Rica - still cute, needs new model
Mikeneko - still alive
Aoi - still apex
Chinami, Babu, Nemu - looking like the retired rainbow support group in JP
Delta - still singing
Love chan - sadness, why Kizuna
Hinata - prime example of audience drop off
Ui - insane growth that she is leaning into
Pmaru - it's all her fault
Kakushaku Rin - still has her voice
Peo - impressive JP/EN
Ririsya - hoping for more growth
Saine sisters - still cute
Morino - Schizo chan is doing well, good luck TVA

EN
Amiya - calm spider, similar numbers
Tomoe - hyper horse, same as spider
Doki - non-stop events, feel like her managers are working insane hours
Mint - healing ghost, Pomu numbers

Unknown companies
Neobaka - lots of growth,
MAHA5 - are they still alive?

Subs and playback info for this year

Let me know who I forgot or what you have to add
Re:AcT hasn't added anyone since 2022 outside their gaming roster, their expansion is the gaming group streaming primarily on Twitch.

DanishCookies

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ethan Ralph is a short, ugly, fat man with a small penis and a matching complex for each of these inadequacies. He resents anyone else that is in any way better than him (doubly so if they're women), and there's very few people that aren't better than he is. It doesn't surprise me that he's decided to turn his attention to vtubers, who have committed the cardinal sins of being more successful than he is while being female.

SouperDooper

Vallure started their debut streams
You know, I was being ironic about them before and expecting them either to be boring e thots or the whole thing to be a trainwreck but after watching most of their debuts and some of the 2.0s they actually seem kind of cool and surprisingly self aware.
Also @Azehara don't think I didn't see you in Immy's 2.0 telling her to record her neighbor's sex moans for "free content", you absolute degenerate.

Meet&Fuck Bread Edition.
At least she didn't literally joke about the fan meetup as being an "offkai orgy", unlike another vtuber
Clip Tax:
A man in a helmet has an un Seiso request at offkai. :vomitdrawer:

Azehara, you're off the hook, this guy's a bigger degenerate.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Link to YouTube Playlist With a Bunch of Lore
image.png
Again, who could predicted that the Rackets fell faster than the Gunt............

We thought Gunt would be killed by the Mexican Cartel Gang sooner or later :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Bros really made me numberfagging again
Gura streamed 44 hours from jan to may, Laplus streamed about 120 hours combined on both platform, however about 80% of those were from jan-feb, she has basically became gura during the last 3 month. I guess she streamed abit more last month on twitch (9 hours), but so does gura.
Laplus streamed ONE TOTAL hours on twitch in april 2024. She actually had more youtube hour streamed then due to sponsored stream/mario kart tournament.

I see that as an absolute win :architect: provided she not getting hospitalized again
I dont understand your obsession with Laplus SeaYamanba
She literally has other group to manage in top of her hololive persona

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

IT'S SUZUNA RADIO TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

Limkin

They're just trying to reinvent the wheel so they can say they cut out the middleman (Twitter, Youtube, SPWN, etc) to investors even if it isn't actually what the fans want.
It has some mild use with new gens often being banned from twitter, or getting banned in the middle of events because of spamming retweets. But twitter is way too big to just abandon it, so there is no way they will just move to their own platform completely

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Getting a tattoo of a dead meme that the talent doesn't even like...wow.

I guess it will match nicely with his Kronii sandwich tattoo and Mumei 'I forgor' tattoo.

frz

She literally has other group to manage in top of her hololive persona

I had my eyes on lap+ because of the whole twitch vs youtube thing. If it was suisei who announced moving to twitch just to then not stream on twitch I will point that out too. Laplus just happened to be the one. No personal grudge against her. I quite like the kusogaki in fact.

Anyway it was one passing tiny comment in a long writing where laplus isnt the main focus. I got quoted twice for it so I responded.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It has some mild use with new gens often being banned from twitter, or getting banned in the middle of events because of spamming retweets. But twitter is way too big to just abandon it, so there is no way they will just move to their own platform completely
I'd say, spin up your own mastadon instance with two-way mirroring to twitter. With platform vermin jannies hating vtubers, the sooner you raise awareness of your own platform of any kind, the better. In place of, say, Anny and other regularly banned streamers, i'd start promoting Grayjay right now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I cannot believe someone named Mike Hunny would make someone say Carmen Cider.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon unveiling a new costume for her birth month

New VOD as well

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa 1.5 is finally debuting Tuesday. Hopefully, Hexa recovers by then.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

thirteenorphans

Top Bottom