"A sandwich is just a book made out of food"Ninomae Ina'nis
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Jesus christ can't we just be rid of these people? Offkai, Pippa and the dramafags invoke them and then Holo has to deal with their bullshit.
YEAR. OF. THE. GRIFTER.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

frz

Literal who? 1k sub rumble streamer? What even is a rumble, no youtube/twitch (I think he got banned from both sites).
This had the potential of too small so noone cared. The last guy at least has more than 1k subs and fans who will defend him.
Jesus christ can't we just be rid of these people? Offkai, Pippa and the dramafags invoke them and then Holo has to deal with their bullshit.
they are only back because of @TRIGG3RP0INT, his tweet has 8 replies and 5 retweet, please stop giving limelight to these nobody drama faggots.
You are literally bringing attention to some fuck who already got deplatformed and irrelevant.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Literal who? 1k sub rumble streamer? What even is a rumble, no youtube/twitch (I think he got banned from both sites).
This had the potential of too small so noone cared. The last guy at least has more than 1k subs.

they are only back because of @TRIGG3RP0INT, his tweet has 8 replies, please stop giving limelight to these nobody drama faggots.
6wc6eb.jpg

Postal rrat

chinshilla

God's Strongest Dragoon

Phase Connect: OffKai OffCollab | (6/2/2024)

Announcement. 6.2.24 [COavR8SGKDA]​

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Seems a few people just want this place to be the farms thread, just without Null's schizophrenic bullshit hanging over our heads like an alcoholic father.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Sooooo, Niji JP is thriving despite the opinions of those outside JP? I don't see parallels of the campaigns to leave Niji EN in JP, the issues you care about the JP audience does not. Neither do much of the JP Niji vtubers, including the top talents that would need to "die" to change their mind. The JP vtuber industry is more aligned with Niji then your ideals, assuming Hololive, so while I agree with you that it's fucked I continue to be confused why you state NijiJP is not thriving.

Tl;dr JP doesn't care about your EN feelings
As always, it won't be a problem until it becomes a problem for them. Given how it tends to take a few years for Japan to pick up on the superior culture, by 2026 I suspect they'll be upset when a talent leaps in front of a train.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
That impromptu off-collab is going to produce so much fanart:

A

A
"Tired"

A

Jelly soon. Sleep? What's that?

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
While Ralph continues to be an irrelevant loser, the Wigger keeps winning. Kobo and her will have a city pop song together on Calli's new album.
foto_no_exif (97) (1).jpg

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Seems a few people just want this place to be the farms thread, just without Null's schizophrenic bullshit hanging over our heads like an alcoholic father.
Look at it this way Sami. Last year and early on this year we got fairly use to Vtubers themselves crashing and burning. While many of us would prefer the best for our charges that is less often the reality.

However, when given the opportunity to watch 3rd party individuals like Rackets, and now potentially Ralph crash and burn as they dip their toes into the vtubing waters. Well. That beats stories like the Selen one, like the Tsunderia one. At least in our sphere. A lot of people certainly cared for Rackets so his downfall was disheartening. But the shit that him and his crew were pulling last year almost had some real negative impact especially in the Phase area. So his downfall being brought up here makes some sort of sense.

Now Ethan that shit will just be fucking funny. Minor E Celeb goes after Demondice. I mean it's not us doing it, it's him doing it and the results will probably be funny to watch. Like it's such a telegraphed fuck up, it's hard to take it too seriously and high drama lulz shit that isn't too serious is hard to come by these days.

Last edited:

Bronze

Why anytime these days a random piece of shit targets Hololive its always somehow Calli?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why anytime these days a random piece of shit targets Hololive its always somehow Calli?
Calli is almost always the target of this shit, not even just "these days", unfortunately. It has been a very long time since she has done anything inflammatory to draw ire, though. At this point, people just target her because she is popular.

niggaphil

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Of course the first thing a grifter wanting to hatebate on vtubers about will always either be Calli or Gura.

EDIT:

Calli is almost always the target of this shit, not even just "these days", unfortunately. It has been a very long time since she has done anything inflammatory to draw ire, though. At this point, people just target her because she is popular.
It's because she's a rapper, really. Everything goes back to her doing rap.

Watch about 10 of the things the Gunt says will bring up will be "She raps even though she's <white/anime/female/grew up middle class/had a loving and supportive family growing up>" and that'll be almost the totality of his shit.

Say what you will about that one track not being her best work, the "Not Black, Male, or Hood enough" line is absolutely true.

Last edited:

RiverBear

1. She has the most well known PL after Kiara
2. No one cares about Kiara
3. People on Twitter will jump on the Calli hate train if someone starts it.

Literally the lowest hanging fruit.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
The Gunt re-enters the VTUBER RING!!!! :dokiSmug:

View attachment 71068

Archive

Who is this guy? And should we know anything about him? Cause at this point I only see him as a grifter.

Also Calli is the face of HoloEN, she got on a lot of mainstream attention, it doesn't help that she's pretty active as both Calli and as DD.

And who want to hate on Gura? She rarely use Twitter, and rarely streams. There's no money to be made there, you are just going to shout at an abyss.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The notable thing about Ethan Ralph in the vtuber sphere is that Pippa's Rage stream (named for Ralph's nickname, "The Rage Pig," which was given to him by others) was her ragging on Ethan Ralph back in February of '22. This resulted in Pippa's first big boost that has pushed her on ever since.

As for who Ethan Ralph is, hoo boy, I have no idea where to begin. I'm sure someone out there has some video essay that's an overview of his life and times. Short answer is that he's a long time internet commentator who's been on a near equally long downward spiral, and by some miracle isn't dead yet.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

UberSoldat

Top Bottom