"Dangerous Marine smell~"Houshou Marine
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

--------------
Put on the cosplay, inmate.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It was one time... :fishmandispair:
And I only did it because Hexa was getting no art at the time, and she was extremely happy just seeing an anon made AI art of her. I just wanted to make my oshi happy.
You're a real trooper. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Salado

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Salado

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I dunno, man. I see cat ears. Am I being tricked? :gloomiLaugh:
Reminds me of that one furry sex party in the woods where some guy got drunk, wandered off, found a bear and then got mauled.

bothyourhouses

I don't get it, what's the appeal of this shit?
It's just a woman talking in a childish voice. Do I need some kind of mental illness to get aroused by this?
No, just to have gone years without genuine female affection.

Void Scribas

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Advent's offcollab in Japan :BijouBijou:

update. here is archive
https://pixeldrain.com/u/LR587GAB

Fatum Ruptor playing Persona 3 Reload

Chio Chompi playing Paper Mario

Super Meche playing Shining Force 3

Chirami playing Zelda

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chio Chompi playing Paper Mario

Seen this girl shilled daily here, is she just offbrand gura? Even the start screen is the same handrawn doodle animation thing lol.
YET ANOTHER GURA KILLER? YUKO DIES AND THIS GIRL IS BORN? COINCIDENCE?!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
That reminds me, full Advent off collab is about 7.5 hours. They're making takoyaki but probably cursed..

Salado

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Would you adopt this cat?

Lumi-spray.gif

In case anyone missed it, we had some good woman tears last night. Someone super chatted her last night, jokingly asking if she'd finally say something nice about her fans. She started genuinely talking about how much she appreciates her community and other things, which lead to woman tears and saying things like she's said here in the Tweet. Was a nice moment, and I'm happy to hear her happy with things. Timestamped below.

Limkin

That reminds me, full Advent off collab is about 7.5 hours. They're making takoyaki but probably cursed..
One of them will definitely try making them full of love. Juice. If you know what I mean

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Zyklon Mag

Miyabi literally killing 78 innocent Palestinians with this post after Astel "I like my taters the same why I like my Muslims:Fried" Leda bombed the Rafah Crossing :smugpipi:
Bettel schedule. It's a happy week
:sanasmile:

Void Scribas

That's Rune Bunnura. She attracted a lot of attention last year when she managed to get herself banned from Twitter.
No wonder I see a lot of people supporting her, she is the based rat after all.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa's schedule for the week.

She's doing a VAllure watchalong as well as multiple meet and greets at Offkai. If you are there, I'm sure Hexa would love having you drop by. :koronehappyl:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Phase has long since outgrown the Sad Girl Company label. They are now the Menhera and Yab Company.
Dizzy has managed to drain the sad girl energy from all the other girls because they take one look at her and go "eh, maybe my life isn't so bad."
It was rigged towards Bettel to win it (see: the ref did not count the entire 15 seconds Filian pinned him)
The ref didn't count because Bettel took off a turnbuckle. Right before Filian starts to pin him, you can see the ref walking away to fix the turnbuckle in the corner of the screen, so the ref had their back to them during this time. After Bettel breaks free, you can see that that corner has a turnbuckle again. Taking off the turnbuckle is suppose to massively increase the damage you take from getting thrown into that corner but apparently it also distracts the referee.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom