"I AM KIND JAPANESE HUMAN"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Welp, seems the spicy thing was literally

>Comments are turned off

I believe this narrative technique is known as "environmental storytelling".

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Still don't know how Sleepy has ties to so many lewdtubers/arguably straight up whores, yet isn't one herself.
240528-005752.png

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Phase has long since outgrown the Sad Girl Company label. They are now the Menhera and Yab Company.
Menhera I agree, but is it really a yab if it has no negative consequences?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Gura had so much fun with Kingdom Come: Deliverance that she forgot about her meeting, and that she would do something else "soon" but didn't want to say it in case it didn't happen

Hopefully she can leverage the fun she had today against whatever brain worms are preventing her from streaming regularly

I just want her to stream regularly again, man...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
:mintcrazy::dokiSmug:

So it sounds like from what she is saying at the end of her Stanley Parable stream that these two idiots just weren't talking because they were too socially awkward to reach out, and Mint finally broke the ice recently.....
Coming from a friend of mine so may not be word for word

"Mint said she wasn't sure how Doki felt about her, and didn't want to make her uncomfortable. She said she missed her friend so much, and they stayed up until 4AM today just catching up."

I foresee many collabs with these rekindled best friends in the future possibly with Tara and U-San

roktofferson

Coming from a friend of mine so may not be word for word

"Mint said she wasn't sure how Doki felt about her, and didn't want to make her uncomfortable. She said she missed her friend so much, and they stayed up until 4AM today just catching up."

I foresee many collabs with these rekindled best friends in the future possibly with Tara and U-San
basically what she said. there's a comment on the video timestamping everything, including the several times she talked about Doki. I'm glad they reconnected. Nijisisters cope and seethe and jump off a bridge

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
The average dizzy fan wants to find her cam account tbf
I'm not a Dizzy fan but I would like to know if the story where she went to a pool with Pippa wearing the same bikini and they asked her to cover up slut is legitimate. That sounds like someone who has a bust of at least 95cm.

Watch out!!! :PomuPanic:

Truly an irrecoverable loss for Idol Corporation. :pomuSalute:

That was Sleepy, not Dizzy
Yes, I want to know Sleepy's size. Aren't we talking about Sleepy being friends with all the whores here?
:confusedshuba:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm not a Dizzy fan but I would like to know if the story where she went to a pool with Pippa wearing the same bikini and they asked her to cover up slut is legitimate. That sounds like someone who has a bust of at least 95cm.

That was Sleepy, not Dizzy

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Who is this and how do they know what Yuko/Rye went through at Idol behind the scenes?
Almost sounds like they are implying Aviel pushed for coomer content until it got too parasocial to handle.

RiverBear

Really have no idea about the Idol situation

Anyone have a quick rundown

VTuberThrow

Really have no idea about the Idol situation

Anyone have a quick rundown
Aside from giving the talents too much freedom for their own good and Aviel wanting to jerk himself off on social media for "transparency" I don't think there is anything really. Just talents getting in over their head thanks to not enough supervision from management.

RiverBear

Aside from giving the talents too much freedom for their own good and Aviel wanting to jerk himself off on social media for "transparency" I don't think there is anything really. Just talents getting in over their head thanks to not enough supervision from management.
so no reason for Yuko to graduate outside of her own fault?

did she really fall that hard after reigning in the GFE?

VTuberThrow

so no reason for Yuko to graduate outside of her own fault?

There were some /vt/ rats about her crying about making no money after coming back and not wanting to work at Starbucks or something. But given how schizo her fanbase is I don't know how much of that is serious. I'd guess she either thinks she can keep a satisfactory audience size as an indie and not have to split income or she just didn't like the fanbase she ended up cultivating as Yuko.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There were some /vt/ rats about her crying about making no money after coming back and not wanting to work at Starbucks or something. But given how schizo her fanbase is I don't know how much of that is serious. I'd guess she either thinks she can keep a satisfactory audience size as an indie and not have to split income or she just didn't like the fanbase she ended up cultivating as Yuko.
It was exaggerated but it was true. I membered and checked out the video. The shitpost about her "not wanting to go back to Starbucks" was pretty much verbatim. She was rambling at the time and was kind of all over the place but it was kinda clear that she was checked out.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She barely did any streams after taking a long break, so it's like she just gave up. I think she only did one of her vlog type videos too, but I could be wrong. I kind of think she just wanted out, but maybe had to do the donothon stuff to get her last check or something.

E I guess she did more steams then I thought. Still, I don't think it's enough time to see if she could re-build a fanbase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom