"I'm a whore and not a slut"Nanobites

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
if my nigga fishman is to be believed she missed the last invader train. He plans to add 3 more by the end of the year and after that I think there will be no more EN gen for at least a year.
He wants to accelerate but the girls threaten to murder him every time. I don't remember which of the interviews it was but I remember them talking about him wanting open up auditions for Gen 3 way earlier and all of Gen 2 lost it cause they were still pretty new. I'm guessing minimum 1 year (plus a little bit to keep anniversaries from overlapping) per gen per region.

The invaders is a compromise of sorts.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Calli schedule totally not stolen from Reddit:
  • Clubhouse 51 JP (might change bc Switch funkiness)
  • Casual unarchived karaoke
  • Suika Game online with Mousey
  • Content warning with Ina and Henya (maybe a 4th person will be added)
  • Mama Mori guessing Holomems
  • Don't Scream
  • Pogostuck with Kobo + announcement
  • Lethal Company with Pururu, Anya, and Dtto!!!
  • Holo card gacha pulls handcam
Henya+Ina collab! Also, LC with Dtto, Pu-san, and Anya!

Horo7618

No one in particular
:mintcrazy::dokiSmug:

So it sounds like from what she is saying at the end of her Stanley Parable stream that these two idiots just weren't talking because they were too socially awkward to reach out, and Mint finally broke the ice recently.....

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Maybe Lisa will be joining Phase in the near future!
I guess it kinda fits. Lisa came back strong after Tsunderia went down, she isn't mentally broken enough yet to be a Phase certified Sad Girl.

It's a shame about Yuko but I feel this was inevitable. I used to think maybe she had a clarity moment where she got creeped out by the boo bros but idk now I think she's just a BPD zoomer. She has her Rye Project fan base still who will be elated I'm sure, but no EN drama I've seen outdid the hilarity of Yuko drama. From the cumshot seen round the world to the Great Boobro Shoah her circus act has been entertaining to say the least. It's almost unfair that Coni got the clown model and not Yuko.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I guess it kinda fits. Lisa came back strong after Tsunderia went down, she isn't mentally broken enough yet to be a Phase certified Sad Girl.

Phase has long since outgrown the Sad Girl Company label. They are now the Menhera and Yab Company.

Void Scribas

Welp, seems the spicy thing was literally

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

So it sounds like from what she is saying at the end of her Stanley Parable stream that these two idiots just weren't talking because they were too socially awkward to reach out, and Mint finally broke the ice recently.....
Honestly, checks out. Same shit happened with Mint and Henya. Matara basically had to force Mint to DM Henya for a collab because both were too autistic to reach out to the other. Given the rut Mint went into and the circumstances around Doki's departure, they probably let so much time pass, that it just became increasingly more awkward.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

frz

Also didnt mint and michi never interacted until matara force them into a room?

Didnt want to say I told you so. But this is pretty consistent maid mint character. She isolated herself because she is too awkward to fucking ask and she is too big for others to do so.
People should still regard mint as the daisempai of nijiEN. Except for matara who knows she is a hapless chicken.

niggaphil

Although Gura is still streaming, Jelly is still managed to get 4 view.

It looks like the Holo and Phase Connect viewers do not overlap a lot :dokiSmug:

Screenshot 2024-05-28 110314.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Shiina has finally discovered the boondocks, I wonder if she will remember her Uncle Ruckus chat encounter.

*Shiina about to watch a Boondocks clip* "If they- if they drop the Hard R ... .... ... not my fault."

I love Phase Connect so fucking much.

niggaphil

People paid money for this :gloomiLaugh:
Thats why she is graduating with this swan song ASMR :dokiSmug:

I gonna missed her too much, and the Sitthis loves BBC Schizo posting in the forum

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Wait, are you serious, or this another rrat? Let me guess, is Kattarina

Enough twitter stupidity. Here's some real scoop

You know how Aviel was found to have a famous Israeli gaming youtube channel? He did stuff in other channels too.
He was part of e-sports program Legends of Gaming Israel under his "SpicyCrap" name
dsc-0295_zhh6.jpg

(his current Linkedin pfp)

Also part of LoGI was this girl GGLadenia

Listen to the voice, specially the laugh in the second video. Sounds familiar?

Here you can see the two together in Ladenia's streamlabs banner.
View attachment 58180
and couple photos from Aviel's reddit.
oo6i8ryorml11.png

Video unavailable as both purged their channels but Google cache saved the thumbnail, and the website has their names.
View attachment 58185

So turns out these two epic gamers met here and started dating, and years later when Mr. Spicy started a vtuber corp he gave one of the spots to Ladenia as... Kattarina Qutie.
With this info on mind it makes more sense why she didn't jump ship when 3 of her genmates left.
This is the recent post that got me down the rabbit hole. As usual I'd like to thank John Anonymous for having more schizo energy and finding this way back when Idol HE started. You guys can help by archiving the info

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Rinmouto (Lia's (also autistic) little sister) is winning by a country mile. Kino is incoming. :gloomiLaugh:

Waiting room is up. Kino is officially on the menu:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
If it's not Fansly, I am going to be very surprised.
Still don't know how Sleepy has ties to so many lewdtubers/arguably straight up whores, yet isn't one herself.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Still don't know how Sleepy has ties to so many lewdtubers/arguably straight up whores, yet isn't one herself.

please do not bring this evil into the world

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Just how large of a monkeys paw are you ordering there?!?!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom