"Poland-adjacent, colombia, alban, macedonia, kryzgystan, beautiful mountain = norway, italy adjacent buildings = malta, lesotho, if its latam but you dont know, guatemala. or uruguay, bolivia, botswana"Rosemi Lovelock

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Is it really surprising that the most subscribed vtuber in the world gets more views than doki?
No not at all I just was interested in who beat who both are pulling huge numbers regardless

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is it really surprising that the most subscribed vtuber in the world gets more views than doki?
Her streaming is basically a large event as well :ironmousekek:

Punished Lurker

Am I a Nijisister? Whatever the case I am beyond happy, Selen didn't get to say goodbye to Pomu so Doki and Mint being together is incredible.
Me too, Selen's wrestling championship was one of the things that got me into Niji, seeing her and Mint together again in a wrestling championship feels pretty good :sanasmile:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some nice art of the event already out:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Time for the first PixelChronicle collab!

Me too, Selen's wrestling championship was one of the things that got me into Niji, seeing her and Mint together again in a wrestling championship feels pretty good :sanasmile:
Definitely, it is great seeing these two together after leaving Niji.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This is fucked but pretty funny not gonna lie :BijouBijou:

Anyway I have no horse on the wrestlesanji event but someone should do a wellness check on sayu today :smugrys:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

E: Replaying Mint’s entrance

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Wasnt there a shitter with a mint pfp on twitter who kept kevetching about pro doki people?
I wonder how he is doing

I cant believe the anime girls dont know every move's name ughhhhhh so annoying. Its the fact these people complain about others always being negative but have to find the negative in a fun vtuber event.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Thank you chumbophiles, all I wanted was to watch the silly wrestling matches in peace but sure, go ahead and make it about gura like everything else in life.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone: using the term "kamioshi" is a surefire way to broadcast you are a ffaggott.

frz

Am I a Nijisister? Whatever the case I am beyond happy, Selen didn't get to say goodbye to Pomu so Doki and Mint being together is incredible.
It's called sister because of the fujoshi demographic. You needs to oshi one of the guy, headcanon that he was engaging in anal coitus with another guy.
Not everyone is qualified to be called a sister.
Their headcanon is so strong, they will ignore the fact that kyo was banging enna and mysta was clearly being dicked by mika. It goes against the narrative so it simply didnt happened.
You tend to see these sisters flaming selen, it's because they never give a shit about the female in the company in the first place. "This girl's flipping gets in the way of my husbandos banging eachother, unforgivable"

I cant believe the anime girls dont know every move's name ughhhhhh so annoying. Its the fact these people complain about others always being negative but have to find the negative in a fun vtuber event.

Who gives a shit about this obvious bait account. Show me the flip girl opinion, mae or whatever her name is. But I guess she haven't woken up. You know the one with 200k tweets in 2 years

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Found this channel that uses AI to have Mikeneko sing various black metal songs. Listen with caution this may be an :unauthorizedmemes:

As a black metal fan, I unironically enjoy this. That Deathcrush cover is pretty good. AI Mikeneko isn't bad with the black metal vocals. Definitely keeping an eye out for more. Thanks for the share.

Mike likes that foreigners love her screams but she will never sing other genre that isnt J-Pop/Rock because thats it what she singed all her life

This is her most recent Cover as an example

Makes sense. However, if she can't keep that menhera of hers in check, starting a black metal band could allow her to redirect that menhera in a way that could work in her favor.

I'm just saying, don't completely disregard the possibility, Mike. It could be a decent back-up plan.
:smugmoona:

Bronze

Seems she really expected no one to show up. I'm glad it ended well for her and she's happy. :sanasmile:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
This guy:
Probably still asleep in China.
They/Them
Somehow, I am not surprised.
Last Resort.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Blade.Runner.1982.Final.Cut.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG

Not a high quality rip but come on you're going to watch this while a woman yap in the background you never cared about the quality in the first place
:incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming:
Yeah she yaps too much
I don't even hold this movie in high regard but this isn't some movie you watch while you're doing laundry
First time viewers will get FILTERED

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It's called sister because of the fujoshi demographic. You needs to oshi one of the guy, headcanon that he was engaging in anal coitus with another guy.
Not everyone is qualified to be called a sister.
Their headcanon is so strong, they will ignore the fact that kyo was banging enna and mysta was clearly being dicked by mika. It goes against the narrative so it simply didnt happened.
You tend to see these sisters flaming selen, it's because they never give a shit about the female in the company in the first place. "This girl's flipping gets in the way of my husbandos banging eachother, unforgivable"

Who gives a shit about this obvious bait account. Show me the flip girl opinion, mae or whatever her name is. But I guess she haven't woken up. You know the one with 200k tweets in 2 years
Bait account?
Nah buddy this is a bait account

Ensok

Early Adopter
Yeah she yaps too much
I don't even hold this movie in high regard but this isn't some movie you watch while you're doing laundry
First time viewers will get FILTERED
Shiori's livewatch of Rebecca was good.

Stunned But Dumb

Shiori's livewatch of Rebecca was good.
I can't imagine watching anything that you have to keep your brain on with Shiori.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank you chumbophiles, all I wanted was to watch the silly wrestling matches in peace but sure, go ahead and make it about gura like everything else in life.
If random people in forums and /vt/ trying to bait each other with a random Gura stream destroys your enjoyment of the event then I think it is you that has the issues my guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom