"What's an orifice?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

USS IOWA

Ollie got a new 3.0 model update tonight.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Why are people like this? What do they get from impersonating and then using Ai trained on that same guy's art? Is he retarded or is he just trying to shit on the artist and give him a bad reputation?
I mean, the whole 'knife picture' and 20 emails saying, "Kill the behind-the-scenes person and his entire family. Video of the murder and beheading will be recorded and posted online...
Kill the stagehand and his entire family. From the murder to the decapitation, videos were taken online...

Kill the backstabbers and their entire families. Video of the murder and decapitation will be taken and posted online.
I rented a room near your address. Get ready. I'll play soccer with my severed head lol
This is the email address for requesting pictures, but you can tell me anything, you trash lol"
kinda tips me off that he might be dealing with a legitimate psycho.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Salado

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

How long is this series going to last?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Username Generator

Early Adopter
What the fuck was the point of this collab, it looked like it was all about promoting Enna's irl male friend and to show how close they were.
Same guy kept bringing up political shit that no one asked for, and also apparently went to an onsen with Enna and was naked there.
Aloupeeps...

Enna's chat is pussy deprived:

Enna's rant about mexicans:

Enna doesn't even want 1 million subs (Cope):

Diego was naked at the onsen with Enna:

Aloupeeps are never gonna escape the Aloucuck allegations...
:deztheroom:

Did you even listen to the clips Mr Mahdeen
the pussy deprived one is the most tone deaf one since its saying the quiet part out loud but the "rant about Mexicans" is Enna calmly saying its wierd that Mexicans look Asian, her 1 million sub comment is in line with her character since she has a tight-knit community and her humor is just self deprecating (although i cant blame anyone for believing it could also be because of current events, it also makes sense)
The onsen story was just this Diego guy saying he was naked under his Yukata and Enna makes NO comment towards being naked in his presence, they werent even alone in an Onsen, they went with a group to one and there was no mention at all of going in together or some shit

Enna and most of the Nijis are easy pickings right now but even a crumb of skepticism is needed thanks to the rampant schizophrenia that happens whenever one visits VT

If Ennaschizo posted this then there is no chance any of these clips were posted in good faith or to simply laugh at her, its always some wierd angle

As already pointed out, it looks like Ennaschizo (this time feat. @TheDarkEnjoyer) is at it again.

What the fuck was the point of this collab, it looked like it was all about promoting Enna's irl male friend and to show how close they were.
Mika has left Niji. Kyo has left Niji. Both of these were 2 of Enna's closest friends in Niji. I don't like Kyo and think he is an idiot, but I can't deny that they both had a great dynamic and banter on stream. It only makes sense that she is looking for someone else she can do this kind of content with.

As for Diego/PrettyPatterns himself, he is not unrelated to the vtuber sphere. He has for example worked on Callis End of a life which now sits at over 17 Million views.

Same guy kept bringing up political shit that no one asked for, and also apparently went to an onsen with Enna and was naked there.
Timestamp for the political shit please? As for the onsen, see below.

Enna's chat is pussy deprived
The way she says it is stupid, but the reality is that there is a part of the general vtuber audience out there that is extremely parasocial and delude themselves into thinking that they can get something resembling a relationship from a streamer. Enna at least shuts that down and doesn't give anyone false hopes.

Enna's rant about mexicans
This one is the worst clip of them all. First of all the title is disingenuous, as they only talk about the fact that Diego is half Mexican and other kids at his school in France thought that he is Asian. Enna remarks that Mexicans have an Asian ancestry and then they talk about how Diego has looked Asian at some occasions. Second of all, the clip is cut together out of 2 segments that have more than 3! minutes between them.

The clip starts at 02:07:51 and then goes for 1 minute and 28 seconds until 02:09:18. After this, a whole 3 minutes and 6 seconds are skipped and the clip continues at 02:12:24 until it finally ends at 02:12:38. So what happens in those 3 minutes? They talk about taking a DNA test, with Enna saying that there shouldn't be any surprises for her side (both her parents are Chinese) but that it could be a lot more interesting for Diego, a friend of Enna found out she is 15% Irish that way, chat joking that they could be related, Enna notes that her grandpa was adpoted so there could be some potential for surprises there, Enna than circles back to Diego looking Asian due to a chat message, remarking that it would make sense if he had some kind of Asian ancestors. After this the rest of the clip happens and afterwards they talk about wearing glasses and bad eyesight.

Now you may think "Ennaschizo just cut out dead air!". If it was only that, the cut would have been made clearly visible and additionally the cut out segment should have been roughly from 02:09:21 to 02:12:05 to keep all the context intact.

Enna doesn't even want 1 million subs (Cope)
I faintly remember her saying something similar in the past, this was the closest I could find: 04:23:20

"We are not in a rush to get to 1 million, no. Maybe mane-san is, but not me. I don't care. In fact, im going to be completly honest. I don't want to get to 1 million. I dont know why. It scares me. Thats to many people."

While it can (and probably is) cope at this point (for many if not all Niji EN) due to recent events, the underlying sentiment was already there at least 11 months ago.

Diego was naked at the onsen with Enna
Another title that tries to imply things that did not happen. Enna and Diego went to an onsen with a group of at least 5 friends. Diego wasn't familiar with onsen culture and made the mistake of going naked under the Yukata. While the group was talking Enna made a joke that made Diego (and another dude) realize their mistakes. They both went back and to put on some clothes and came back. At no point it is implied that they bathed together.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Jelly goes into an awawatism-fueled psychosis, starts expressing her desire to say slurs against {{elves}}

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Illustrator and singer Jii is currently debuting her VTuber model on stream. She’s pretty talented and I did enjoy her Niji covers, though shes branched out to cover other songs.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Clara Kaminari getting interviewed in fifteen minutes by Kiri Kilovolt:

For some background, Kiri has decided to start a collab series called "Star Sprint", which is legally distinct from Top Gear's "Star in a Reasonably-Priced Car", and has a cute anime girl doing interviews instead of Jeremy Clarkson. Clara Kaminari has been roped into being Kiri's first guest (besides herself).

Looking forward to this collab.

VSoyBoy

I don't like Kyo and think he is an idiot, but I can't deny that they both had a great dynamic and banter on stream.
Hey, that reminds me, look at this suspicious timing:

Also, isn't this kind of an unusual way for Nijis to talk about escapees? I don't remember them talking so openly about them way after they left.

VShojoID collab, they're playing one of those shitty horror anthology games:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lumi status

A star woman, allergic to the sun?
ironic.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Below Zero kind of sucks in comparison, at least in my opinion.
Below Zero is objectively turd, mainly fucked up by imbecile writer. The levels or retardation are inimaginable there. Sadly, original guy got creative block with sequel. Even early builds with his incomplete story were better.

Negzana

Did Kaela grow up with a N64? If so :holohag::hololove:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
RK Music who has Live Union, KMNZ, and Vesperbell under their wing is debuting a talent with a karaoke first stream.

Neun, 190000 years old.

Culua, a vampire.

Meda's debut stream at 10PM JST.

She's minus 83 years old.

Also a premiere from KMNZ at 11PM JST.

With new members Lita and Nero.

774inc's Saionji Mary is angry.

Before she changed her stream title to be more vague, it was "A crow shat on my car"

Edit: Serie A season ends this week so this is the 38th and last watchalong this season with VEE's Kokuyou Lira, Milan vs relegated Salernitana.

Stream starts 3.30AM JST, Kickoff 3.45AM JST. Her team ended 2nd, 19 points behind champions and city rivals Internazionale (Milan also lost twice against Inter this season and she seethed hard during both watchalong streams).

Continuing from Voice-Ore's closure, adding from yesterday:
-Subekaraku Okapi might have a name change after July. Will close Fanbox and Booth.
-Lunon Azu will take a month off after Voice-Ore closed down at the end of June. Will redebut with more Digimon, RPG, and Otome game streams.
-Mili Mirror will continue on.
-Awahoshi Yura is hosting a small SF6 tournament so she will wait until everything is done before making any announcements.
-Asagi Saki will continue on.

-I think everyone knows more about Koito Ria.
-No news from Amatsuka Uto.

Top Bottom