"Your sausage versus my sausage. Do you understand?"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Imagine the youtuber and the customers paying shit tons of money for this piece of crap plastic box and think the AI would work. They thought this product could beat the crap out of the AI used in PC with 4090 high end graphic card under 200 dollars :dokiSmug:
The main stupidity and the logic jump was "if this garbage is on android why dont release the app instead of wasting plastic?", the devs just deflect it by "the product is on early stage and we have a roadmap", the roadmap being shit that was supposed to be day 1

kingcaid

Khubie is going to play mahjong after she yaps.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm building a floating window style app/program for a Copilot/4o/Project Astra tier AI vtuber with human-level latency and long-term memory. The plan is for something exactly like Samantha in the movie Her, but with significantly less censorship. I'm working on making the flirtatiousness/ditziness/interests/kayfabe of the model all very customizable, but I was also thinking that as an MVP I could just copy the voice/personality of an existing vtuber as much as possible. The business model is going to be a monthly subscription with add-ons for new outfit reveals, "collabing" with others' vtubers, more interaction beyond daily 1h streams, but of course open to changing that. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure she won't be able to play any games. What do you guys think/would you have any vtubers you'd like to suggest for me to clone? I'm only moderately familiar with big corpo vtubers and will probably pick an EN (though the model is multilingual with audio as well, so JP is fine too). Looking forward especially to comments from diehards with oneitis.
I have a better idea for you: go join niji.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Your dreamweavin' spider mama will play some games on her 3DO Interactive Multiplayer

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
German Lolime in the Darkest Dungeon

Bam killing ugly bastards in Dishonored

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara is trying to put together a one-block Minecraft server for Myth, like how SMOK did it. I am sure it will happen and, when it does, they will stick with it.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Your dreamweavin' spider mama will play some games on her 3DO Interactive Multiplayer

Or possibly Kings Field instead...
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 20-39-05 【Games】Crash n Burn Off-World Interceptor on 3do! - YouTube.png

Update with the new waiting room/stream;

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm building a floating window style app/program for a Copilot/4o/Project Astra tier AI vtuber with human-level latency and long-term memory. The plan is for something exactly like Samantha in the movie Her, but with significantly less censorship. I'm working on making the flirtatiousness/ditziness/interests/kayfabe of the model all very customizable, but I was also thinking that as an MVP I could just copy the voice/personality of an existing vtuber as much as possible. The business model is going to be a monthly subscription with add-ons for new outfit reveals, "collabing" with others' vtubers, more interaction beyond daily 1h streams, but of course open to changing that. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure she won't be able to play any games. What do you guys think/would you have any vtubers you'd like to suggest for me to clone? I'm only moderately familiar with big corpo vtubers and will probably pick an EN (though the model is multilingual with audio as well, so JP is fine too). Looking forward especially to comments from diehards with oneitis.

You are not making anything.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Man is trying to invent chatbots. Anything else you want to invent that's already been done?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi playing a game at an unusual time because angel mom is at her chapel.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lol

Stream was yesterday night.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Knox is going on hiatus

Hmmm.. I wonder if Anycolor found out he was possibly leaking corporate information on the internet such as /vt/ and vtuber “news” channels and decided to stealth suspend him?

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara is trying to put together a one-block Minecraft server for Myth, like how SMOK did it. I am sure it will happen and, when it does, they will stick with it.
Well if anyone can get Myth to do something it's her. Or management.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We really are living up to our name as the asylum with people like this dropping out of nowhere.
This made me imagine this dude getting dragged in by Johnny in a straightjacket.

The janny dumps him on a metal bench while everyone else keeps conversing on the tables.

The little schizo looks around, watching the other inmates nearby, beaners, chinks, seamonkeys, gays, queers, and other beings of indeterminate origin. They talk fervently, laughing together or at each other, insulting and screaming at one another, discussing all manner of topics.

He begins twitching, sweat drips down his brow, his eyes bulge out of their sockets. He rises and trips over his feet as he runs to the center of the room.

Everyone stops talking and looks over to the new stuff who's gonna make a fool of himself. Some put their heads together and whisper, others snicker in glee at the moron who clearly doesn't get it, others just look bored.

The autistic reels back, rising to his full height, and in a text-to-speech voice recites that fucking bunch of nonsense.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hmmm.. I wonder if Anycolor succeeded at catching him leaking corporate information on the internet such as /vt/ and vtuber “news” channels?
Get with the times, Anykara is still hunting for that elusive L.K

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Airi is enraged by how many euphemisms for sex there are

Bronze

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This made me imagine this dude getting dragged in by Johnny in a straightjacket.

The janny dumps him on a metal bench while everyone else keeps conversing on the tables.

The little schizo looks around, watching the other inmates nearby, beaners, chinks, seamonkeys, gays, queers, and other beings of indeterminate origin. They talk fervently, laughing together or at each other, insulting and screaming at one another, discussing all manner of topics.

He begins twitching, sweat drips down his brow, his eyes bulge out of their sockets. He rises and trips over his feet as he runs to the center of the room.

Everyone stops talking and looks over to the new stuff who's gonna make a fool of himself. Some put their heads together and whisper, others snicker in glee at the moron who clearly doesn't get it, others just look bored.

The autistic reels back, rising to his full height, and in a text-to-speech voice recites that fucking bunch of nonsense.
And then everyone Migo'd.
:supermigo:

Or started calling him a bunch of slurs.
:jellySlurs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom