"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

USS IOWA

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
This will crash harder than the Iranian President's helicopter. God bless their souls.
I feel the same way with this. I wouldn't think it to be a stretch that they are there to get a fanbase, fuck off after a year or two, then join Vshojo or elsewhere, like what Lurker Mcspic said

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
sayu is getting desperate trying to get new friends it seems

This girl pays alimony and wastes money on this shit, this is why bitches are forever broke.
:NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH:

Xuhle

OH YEAH BABY LETS ACCELERATE MORE

Anyone have the acting audition app? Cause i think that is almost all three that they had on the form with maybe the exception of the maid.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Honestly, very good designs for the girls, too bad that they are doomed to fail even harder than TTT.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

And of course, typical Nijisanji timing, they announce it during Ina's birthday stream. Granted, I guess those usually only go for about an hour. So I guess it could be worse.

niggaphil

This girl pays alimony and wastes money on this shit, this is why bitches are forever broke.

I mean, women don't know how to handle their money

They would waste it immediate as long as they have the cash on their hands

Just looks at Doki, who could waste 200k per year :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Who let you cook?!?! I need an audiobook of this ASAP
🔥🔥🔥

Maybe I should try drugs, I wonder if I'll enjoy the last season of sword art online that way.
Friend offered me shrooms that he grows in his basement, told me everything about how extracts em too,
Tempted, do I start my own business?!? I wonder how it feels to overdose, maybe it wouldn't be that bad to go out to.

View attachment 70264
How the fuck are you still alive?
:BijouBijou:

VSoyBoy

I hate them from the bottom of my heart. Klara's design is a top notch, but it will be completely wasted on some talentless hack who was a 1 view and only joined because the alternative was flipping burgers in India
Let me have the radical opinion of "Let's wait and see". It's going to be an impossible battle to get a sizeable audience, but I see no reason to write them off otherwise. Plenty of talented people are desperate.

In a way it's a lose-lose situation for NijiEN (who could have guessed it). They perform worse than TTT -> Expected but you're not left with much. They perform better than TTT -> Well how do you feel now as one of the TTT members?

Why anybody would sponsor something like this as an individual I do not get. It definitely can't be worth the money. Genuinely feels like she saw the fishman stunt and wanted to do something similar, not thinking about the value proposition.

niggaphil

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who let you cook?!?! I need an audiobook of this ASAP
🔥🔥🔥

Maybe I should try drugs, I wonder if I'll enjoy the last season of sword art online that way.
Friend offered me shrooms that he grows in his basement, told me everything about how extracts em too,
Tempted, do I start my own business?!? I wonder how it feels to overdose, maybe it wouldn't be that bad to go out to.
Are you like... genuinely retarded or just pretending?
(not you @Just pretending)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Another clip of the world's most serious Tekken team:

Here's another one of them joking too much and making their teammate start losing:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Good use of money over her gacha habits.
Seriously speaking, this is a very generous move and I like it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan's official 3D portrait got updated. The left one was the original, used for Cover streams and sponsored stuff. The Cover website replaced it with the one on the right over the weekend:
327428942.png
32492352.png

The dorky pose and cute smile suit her better :botanpat:

And a lovely art by Tomari-mama:
3784925.jpg

Posting it like this because the twitter embed doesn't show the thighs

She said she'll be really busy with work stuff this week so she won't be streaming much. I wish hag lion good luck with everything she's working on.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa's schedule for the week.

She's collabing with Sawa for the first time, and she's going to celebrating her one year anniversary as Hexa.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Meimi is live.

And Nano in 20 minutes.

closedblas

The guy seems like a mic-too-close-to-face type. He'll obviously do the worst of his gen and he has nobody to fujo-bait off of at least til the collab ban is over.

The loli couldn't enunciate her 1 second ad line properly, so she's probably a wash.

The maid actually sounds pretty good. But its been barely a couple hours and I'm already misreading her name with Kiara's. Was that the plan?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Top Bottom