"I am Sena Bonbon resident DIYer at FlaVR and today we are gonna review your sins"Sena Bonbon
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 41% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If we're gonna timeloop again about vtubers being 'here', I would just like to reiterate; IRyS if you see this, I love you, you know where to find me, let's talk!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Right, well. Henya is showcasing her 3D model:

It is great except they gave her jiggle phsyics :kiaragodno:

Cute model, but I don't like how the collar of her jacket is linked to her head movement. I'm guessing it's just a side-effect of the model's skeleton, but it's distracting.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If we're gonna timeloop again about vtubers being 'here', I would just like to reiterate; IRyS if you see this, I love you, you know where to find me, let's talk!
I agree, please fuck Aka Split or else I will anti-Kronii even harder

DanishCookies

Stunned But Dumb

NO (I need to save this Nuke to avoid more Civil Wars over stupid shit)
You know, Kronii might just be the funniest member of promise with this one

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
found this cute boog debuting scuffed mic cute model nice voice

God's Strongest Wardog

Biggest heel in the territory since Invader #1.
Riqueños when they try to explain why they are actually an independent country:
Independentistas are the worst fucking type of garbage, below the Yamanbaest of SEAYamanbas. Always talking shit about America while living on food stamps.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Oh look, more evidence that social welfare was a disaster for the black community.

I fucking hate you. Guess Im watching this stupid shit...

Rip to a chocolate lovin nigga.:gurasemperfi:

Speaking of brown women Char got noticed by an artist she likes.
https://x.com/RyoAgawa/status/1791958403365146810
View attachment 70150

Huge Ryo Agawa fan. Really cool to see people commission him to do Vtuber art.

I miss Mio so much

Any news on what the fuck is happening? Any roommate posting or alt account posting? Any of the other girls leak anything?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Find you where? In DMs looking for pictures of her feet? :pochiidontlikeit:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I fucking hate you. Guess Im watching this stupid shit...

Huge Ryo Agawa fan. Really cool to see people commission him to do Vtuber art.

Any news on what the fuck is happening? Any roommate posting or alt account posting? Any of the other girls leak anything?
Damn Nigga
You can make those long ass post quoting half the forum but cant read the big annoucement at the top that says "Mio is Sick"?

Sora Cute English

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some recent mentions of Mio from the other girls (Big post ahead):

Watame:

(3:22:00 for timestamp)

Not sure if it was brought up here, but one of Mio's cancelled appearances was gonna be a MUSICVERSE concert with Ayame and Fubuki. Watame was asked to take her place and she talked about that here. The sheep has been on MUSICVERSE before so they felt they could ask her to sub in. She wants to do her best not just for herself but for Mio's sake too. Watame got sick right before her 2nd Solo Live and while it wasn't as serious as Mio's case, she can relate to the feeling of getting health issues right before a major event. Mio has always taken care of Watame, so the sheep wants to show her resolve in taking care of Mio too. She hopes to welcome Mio back with a smile so that she can see Mio smile too, and asks for everyone to do the same.

Here's a more complete summary from longtime TL-er Pentao:
Part of the reason why they got Watame was because she had performed with Music Verse before, so they asked if she could sub in. Watame got the request pretty late at night after one of her recent collabs. Watame said that she's gonna do her best for Mio's sake too.

She also talked about how she got sick before her own 2nd sololive, and even though the situations aren't quite the same (Watame just had a cold that got kinda bad, Mio's situation actually requires her to stay at the hospital for treatment), she feels like she understands how Mio must feel having health issues right before a big event.

Watame mentioned that Mio often takes care of her and how she's done a lot for her, and said that since she has the "resolve to be pampered by Mio," she feels that she should have the opposite as well (the resolve to take care of Mio). I believe this is a a reference to a story Subaru once told where Watame has "the resolve to be pampered" compared to Iroha, who usually gets anxious if everyone's doing stuff for her. Mio told Iroha that she could relax, and learn from Watame who was completely ready for Mio to just handle things around her and essentially take care of her. There's a cute clip of that convo
here.

Watame also said that once Mio gets better and comes back, she wants to play Plate Up together again (they were originally going to play on the 9th, but since Mio got sick, she ended up playing with Fubuki/Okayu/Subaru). She said she wants to be able to tell Mio "Look boss! I can even handle turbo mode now! Let's get a 5 star restaurant this time for sure!" She wants to welcome Mio back with a smile, because she wants to see Mio smile too. She then asks the Watames to help welcome Mio back with a smile, and they agree with her.

Okayu:

(39:43 for timestamp)

Mio was talking about wanting curry and sashimi on twitter so chat said Okayu should give her some when she gets out. Hag cat then said Gamers and some others should do a whole celebration party for her instead. She was kinda worried though cause there's no way they can cook for Mio as well as Mio has cooked for them. She also wanted to make sure Mio has no diet restrictions when she gets out. Overall, Okayu has been feeling a bit lonely and spamming Korone's DMs since the doggo's on break and Mio responds slowly so she can't talk often.

Another summary from Pentao:
Essentially, someone suggested that Okayu should feed Mio curry when she gets out of the hospital, and Okayu mentioned sashimi as well, since Mio tweeted about sashimi too. The conversation then became about throwing a Gamers curry+sashimi party for Mio.

She did have some reservations about it though, namely: could they even cook for Mio as well as Mio could cook for them? Would Mio be able to eat sashimi right after getting better? Since it's raw and all. And of course... do sashimi and curry even go together? Someone suggested maybe seafood curry, but Okayu said that seafood curry doesn't scratch that itch when she gets a craving for sashimi, so she doesn't think it would for Mio either.

Reservations aside, Okayu said that she'll talk it over with everyone else once Mio gets out. That way they can actually make something Mio would want to eat and can eat, in case she gets some medical instructions about food to avoid. Aside from Gamers, she's thinking of doing an @ to other people who might want to have a party for Mio as well.

Okayu then also talked about what with Mio being in the hospital and Korone being on break due to her sinus thingy, she feels kinda lonely. She can't talk to Mio as often since her hospitalization makes her reply to messages slowly, so she's been sending Korone tons of messages that are just basically "I'm lonely I'm lonely I'm lonely I'm lonely I'm lonely I'm lonely."

She later mentions Mio again in regards to baseball, saying that she hopes to go see more games with Mio once she's better, and talks about how Mio would often plan their outings to watch games together in the past.

Towa:

(1:33:56 for timestamp)

Towa contacted Mio as soon as she saw the news on twitter and has been checking in on her. She's been hoping to visit Hag Wolf at the hospital but hasn't had a chance yet. She wants her to take care of herself and get better. She knows Mio must get bored being in her hospital bed all day, so she's been sending her adorable or funny videos from youtube shorts. She sent stuff like a rabbit cutely eating some food and a funny Bling Bang Bang Born MAD video, hoping to make her smile. Mio was grateful for them but it made Towa wonder if she's really laughing at them or not.

There were also some quicker mentions like Subaru earlier this week and Ayame earlier today, where they just wished her well and asked everyone to be patient so she can come back with a smile.

Lastly, this old art by Izumi-papa has been getting reposted a lot recently because it's so relevant to current times:

"May Mio-chan become both physically and mentally healthy and may her activities continue on energetically."

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Some recent mentions of Mio from the other girls (Big post ahead):

Watame:

(3:22:00 for timestamp)

Not sure if it was brought up here, but one of Mio's cancelled appearances was gonna be a MUSICVERSE concert with Ayame and Fubuki. Watame was asked to take her place and she talked about that here. The sheep has been on MUSICVERSE before so they felt they could ask her to sub in. She wants to do her best not just for herself but for Mio's sake too. Watame got sick right before her 2nd Solo Live and while it wasn't as serious as Mio's case, she can relate to the feeling of getting health issues right before a major event. Mio has always taken care of Watame, so the sheep wants to show her resolve in taking care of Mio too. She hopes to welcome Mio back with a smile so that she can see Mio smile too, and asks for everyone to do the same.

Here's a more complete summary from longtime TL-er Pentao:

Okayu:

(39:43 for timestamp)

Mio was talking about wanting curry and sashimi on twitter so chat said Okayu should give her some when she gets out. Hag cat then said Gamers and some others should do a whole celebration party for her instead. She was kinda worried though cause there's no way they can cook for Mio as well as Mio has cooked for them. She also wanted to make sure Mio has no diet restrictions when she gets out. Overall, Okayu has been feeling a bit lonely and spamming Korone's DMs since the doggo's on break and Mio responds slowly so she can't talk often.

Another summary from Pentao:

Towa:

(1:33:56 for timestamp)

Towa contacted Mio as soon as she saw the news on twitter and has been checking in on her. She's been hoping to visit Hag Wolf at the hospital but hasn't had a chance yet. She wants her to take care of herself and get better. She knows Mio must get bored being in her hospital bed all day, so she's been sending her adorable or funny videos from youtube shorts. She sent stuff like a rabbit cutely eating some food and a funny Bling Bang Bang Born MAD video, hoping to make her smile. Mio was grateful for them but it made Towa wonder if she's really laughing at them or not.

There were also some quicker mentions like Subaru earlier this week and Ayame earlier today, where they just wished her well and asked everyone to be patient so she can come back with a smile.

Lastly, this old art by Izumi-papa has been getting reposted a lot recently because it's so relevant to current times:

"May Mio-chan become both physically and mentally healthy and may her activities continue on energetically."

Izumi has so many daughters but it's cute that he lists Mio first both in his header illustration and his bio lol. Is any Holo artist actually a deadbeat parent? I see all of them constantly reposting art and news of their creations, specially their Holo creations if they aren't super big time (involved in gacha or manga).

I mean look at fucking Ordan https://x.com/ordan pure Sora all the way down their profile, or for a more poignant example, look at Ayamy https://x.com/ayamy_garubinu even when Mel has been dead and buried for months she still has her entire profile filled with Mel art. Even the busier ones like Mika Pikazo still retweet Bae art.

I respect vtuber parents.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Izumi has so many daughters but it's cute that he lists Mio first both in his header illustration and his bio lol. Is any Holo artist actually a deadbeat parent? I see all of them constantly reposting art and news of their creations, specially their Holo creations if they aren't super big time (involved in gacha or manga).

I mean look at fucking Ordan https://x.com/ordan pure Sora all the way down their profile, or for a more poignant example, look at Ayamy https://x.com/ayamy_garubinu even when Mel has been dead and buried for months she still has her entire profile filled with Mel art. Even the busier ones like Mika Pikazo still retweet Bae art.

I respect vtuber parents.
Pako kills his children with kindness or he is just cursed, he probably impregnated a Fox Goddess in his previous life and is cursed to watch his children die before his eyes.
:lean::calidrinking:

frz

because the V in the name just goes to show the lack of creativity, not that I expected creativity from a whore corpo but you at least would want your name to be more unique for SEO purposes.
:botanheadshake:
I'd disagree. This is a very creative way of naming an org. I dont see anyone even on non-vtubers company dare to name themself something that sounds like "Failure".
I dont know how you guys can mistake such an iconic name with V-river and V-dire.
:smugpipi:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
1716087379995.jpg

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
I'd disagree. This is a very creative way of naming an org. I dont see anyone even on non-vtubers company dare to name themself something that sounds like "Failure".
I dont know how you guys can mistake such an iconic name with V-river and V-dire.
:smugpipi:
You're a V-aggot.
Affectionately.

x Hades Stamps

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Spider may be having an existential crisis

Archive

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter