"You can't go 'oh you're a tradwife' and then expect me to be gross and keep an untidy home. That is not tradwife. That is sadwife, put-her-in-an-institution-wife, she-needs-meds-wife. That's not me, sorry"Sena Bonbon
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

It's nice to see there's no bad blood here honestly.

EDIT:

Idol pulled a Vshojo.

Looks like they've noticed the mistake and taken the pages down.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm wondering what Idol offered her that Phase couldn't .

Me too. The only thing I can think of is that Idol offers a better split. But you'd think it would be a better deal to make 50% at a company as big and still inclining like Phase than 70% at a smaller and more modestly-growing Idol, and we know she had connections at Phase.

Or maybe she has a felony on her record and Aviel can look past that but Fish can't. Who knows.

God's Strongest Dragoon

True, but I personally don’t want to see Lisa go through a company explosion again. That girl has been through enough as it is and is too talented to be subject to that shit. Overall I’m praying she gets solid W’s for once and that she gets her cat back.
I was never a Tsunderia fan so I don't care much for Lisa but if she actually was put off by joining Phase purely because of Phasebeggers and Idol starts to implode, that's on her. I hope it was because she had a stack of cash thrown her way with a better cut than Fish because it is really tiring to watch dumbasses make bad decisions (Hi Miori).

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
In other Idol news it's the 2nd anniversary for Genesis. Nikki's live and has become a literal grease monkey.

Screenshot-20240510-144007-2.png

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

httn

Hag enthusiast
IT IS SPIDER TIME MY DUDES
Cast your weary eyes away from this weeks jewish parlor tricks and enjoy Ami's archived karaoke.
Todays lineup will mostly be Hello! project and other Japanese idol songs.

Bonus spider:

ex_lurker

kingcaid

Khubie just woke up and is streaming Lisa the Painful after she yaps.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin with a once in a blue moon art stream and shes drawing sentient mochi balls

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Well, I just hope she stays away from the weirdo coomers. Idol seems pretty segregated, so at least that’s a good sign.

I still say she’s easily got the talent for Hololive, she just needs to find a place where she can live alone so she can control her own life and schedule instead of constantly having it dictated by other people.

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This post is really making the rounds among Phase talent. Apparently the girls really want a Fishman plushie.

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idol pulled a Vshojo.

Phasebeggars on suicide watch :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

Larocka

Idol pulled a Vshojo.

I dont care where she goes, as long as it doesn't implode and gives her the support she needs.

I still have my doubts about Idol, so hoping for the best, just for her (and Coni)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I didn't know that Rachie was a vtuber now. I shouldn't be surprised. There sure is a lot of overlap between vtubers, voice actors, and utaites.

Unfortunately she's not any good at it.

It's the other kind though; it's the wrong way around.
I remember seeing her vtubing from 2 years ago, and it looked like she did that for much longer, so maybe bet 3 to 4? To the point her face was almost scrubbed off the grid at the time I did my reps.

About Megnace, many people say she's just stupid, not malicious, I cannot predict what she's gonna do, but usually she only picks the worst options. Godspeed, menhera. :pomuSalute:

I don't really care about the nonbinary fág-ant, but I'll share him because purpur_lavandel is gonna be collabing on his channel with alice sawyer and some other indie I care little about

I don't know why you would antagonize Drop, I lurk his streams very often and he doesn't leak any lettersoup bullshit on chat. If he did on discords/boards then well what can we do, I could say the same to Henemimi black knighting and I still enjoy her streams.
But alas, already lurking, thanks for the drop, happy to see purple woman talking about heroin in other people's streams like nothing happened.

Bnuy No More Heroes 2

Tea playing the new streamer cat game

And Yuria down with more indie horror

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Idol pulled a Vshojo.

Happy for Lisa I don't think I can fault Idol for Riro the chick is clearly nuts and I don't trust her as far as I can throw her and I'm pretty weak so her stick status doesn't help her in that department. Idol has a great relationship with Phase at the very least talent wise so I'm sure we'll be getting lots more yabbit sheep collabs as if Lisa is in phase anyway
I think it would be cool if Enya turned out to be Megu granted I'm not aware of her singing abilities I just know we are waiting for her to reincarnate

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Top Bottom