"I got really into watching farm animals get castrated"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
this place is known as "The farms offshoot":nehgah: To normies both place are the exact same
Also we shit on troons on a regular basis so it ain't that far off.
You have to actually browse this place to know that we actually dont hate the gender, we just hate the ones on twitter. :smugmoona:
Sorry man I'm still staying transphobic.

frz

If Mafumafu's still trying to hinder Mikemenhera then that is such a faggy move. Twink is just a bitter woman.

Oh, oh yeah that's right. We don't HATE troons here, we just hate them twitter ones yeah.
dd0.jpg
can you not pretend for like 2 seconds, pretend this is seiso forum while we have guests smh Mr. Niggèr.
You are blowing my cover :shiinastare:
Questionnaire to 6-14 year old girls. Marine third most popular :pikayabai::fubukiyabai!:

I fucking called it! Peer pressure (okayu) always gets the duck!
Likely they just saw her shorts and karaoke streams. Marine has that locked down in holo. Pretty much her shorts hit 1m+ views easily
Also when you interview 1000 random people, I bet at least half of them never heard of vtubers. So they'd just pick the most familiar name to them.:ponrys:

Edit: busy cooking something but you can have this thumbnail instead

Polka inventing new ways to remember the english alphabet

USS IOWA

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Nah it's the youtube embeds. Once any video gets embedded we are a fairly easy spot for any chuuba looking at their external traffic sources.

An old example:
View attachment 69106
Who was this unfortunate soul?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are we sure it's not Farms? "makes 4chan look sweet and kind" fits there better imo.
It takes 3 seconds to use the search function and check.
1714580129515.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
can you not pretend for like 2 seconds, pretend this is seiso forum while we have guests smh Mr. Niggèr.
You are blowing my cover :shiinastare:
It's Mr. NIGER like Nigeria ya racist, troon-loving, ESL fuck!

Also, sorry for blowing your cover like that, my bad.

braindoko

Reina making friends in Japan :pomuLove: tho I only recognize Mariya here

Fuck me lmao I just bought EDF 5. Tho to be completely honest guys, that chicken face gives me nightmares so when I do get to 6 I might use that to terrorize others

This was posted in the Pippa thread, but I thought it would be nice to show Sakana being supportive towards Pippa on-stream today.

View attachment 69103
he's getting rich while talking shit about chuubas, I wonder why he's not more admired on /vt/

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

More Offkai announcements looks like it's idol's turn

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

More Offkai announcements looks like it's idol's turn

What is aviel gonna do to compete with fishfuck this time? Is he gonna buy the whole convention with jewish pile of gold and rename it to idolcon?

Stunned But Dumb

rename it to idolcon?

God, I'm not wearing my glasses and I misread this as "rename it to lolicon" thats just the first thing I think when I see Idol...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What is aviel gonna go to compete with fishfuck this time? Is he gonna buy the whole convention with jewish pile of gold and rename it to idolcon?
If you buy a VIP ticket you get to drone a Palestinian Hovel yourself

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you buy a VIP ticket you get to drone a Palestinian Hovel yourself
If you buy the VIP+ ticket you get invited to the secret dance party in the offkai basement

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If you buy the VIP+ ticket you get invited to the secret dance party in the offkai basement

I hope they include access to the Kirby Air Ride tourneys

he's getting rich while talking shit about chuubas, I wonder why he's not more admired on /vt/
Sakana hasnt groomed anyone so he is not /vt/'s darling just yet

Ballpark_Look

Sakana hasnt groomed anyone so he is not /vt/'s darling just yet
According to normal people, some crazy schizo on Twitter were baiting people by calling him a pedo couple pages back

Zyklon Mag

According to normal people, some crazy schizo on Twitter were baiting people by calling him a pedo couple pages back
There was someone in Pippa's chat yesterday accusing Pippa of having CP on her computer. Idk if that's related

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Bronze

There was someone in Pippa's chat yesterday accusing Pippa of having CP on her computer. Idk if that's related
If you are talking about the accounts who talked about Sakana stealing Yuri's channel and being pedo, I don't think so. One of them still does that and keep bringing up Yuri while harassing Muyu for joining phase, other one only does the Yuri part now. Neither targeted Pippa at least recently. Also, someone in Phase discord caused shit at one point about Yuri, mentioned Muyu's PL and got banned so that may be them

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Nothing to absolutely knock the wind out of your sails like your PC crashing during a stream. It's like the universe wants me to be stuck in vtweeter hell.

:depressedtako:

frz

Just remove the tracking from the URL. Can't be talking about us anyway; the nice part about having usernames is that the dogshit tends to get jannied-
Some tard posted link with metadata,
Are we sure it's not Farms? "makes 4chan look sweet and kind" fits there better imo.
If by meta data you mean the "si?=q342asasdyteqw" at the end. Deleting them does nothing. Youtube tracks video posted here without them just fine. I think that is to track the person who shared the video. Not where it is shared.
I just checked my channel analytics and VTA does show up despite I have never posted link with them.
She might really mean /here/, I checked the farms and varis and nothing about her. But people here does shill her.

Speaking of streamers can see shit:

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Just remove the tracking from the URL.
You can actually see the website in analytics regardless of if the tracking is included or not. For smaller creators it's easier for certain links to stand out but YT will list down to fractions of a percent.

Not just embeds but direct links also

Top Bottom