"If you look at it from a different perspective, no one is on their right mind in holoID; I thought Zeta and Kaela was very seiso, I thought Zeta was that sweet, ah dere-dere in holoID, but it turns out, she has a few screws loose; ...I don't know what to make of Kaela anymore, she's a monster; From before I could tell 'oh Kobo is gonna be the loud one' but then, then Zeta and Kaela really did a very big damage, they surprised me!"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
how does one have 3 nationalities at once
1 get inheriting one from each parent but where is the 3rd coming from?
Is she doing a Fuwamoco and retconning herself into being Jap?
1 from each parent and 1 from the country you're born in I assume

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Captain! :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile: off the port bow!

Serina Maiko is hosting an afterparty for her newly released single, Butterfly Dance. This stream had to be delayed due to illness, which she's still recovering from, so please give this princess some love :sanasmile:

Tomoe Umari is celebrating 50k subs. Congrats Horsie!

Sara Nagare is taking advice on bathroom renovation:

And the loliest Sawa-sama is playing this loli horror game. @midori you don't want to miss this! :smugrys:

Onto Twitch, I may be too late to shill Aisha Fortuna while she's actually streaming (who streams for less than an hour? :Mumei-REE: ) but she did talk today about how she plans to commit more to vtubing, so if you want to see this forum's own chocolate mommy succeed, keep a close eye on this channel:

Sansin is live playing more Teamfight Tactics (but let's face it, it doesn't matter what game's on the screen when you could be looking at her abs instead :MozumiPichi:)

And StellaLuna, the space gyaru who's graduating soon (not again :gunpeko: ) is doing some chatting:

This has been yet another :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
She endured 16 hours of pain until she passed out(yeah, maybe she got better at some point, but I don't think so). We need to teach all our oshis not to be like that. You can't just try to endure a headache (unless it's a migraine, of course, there's nothing you can do about it).:painpeko:
Poor thing. I hope she wasn't alone in her final moments.

And sadly easier said than done. I think Watame's doctor has told her on multiple occasions to stop eating before she goes to bed but that's definitely fallen on deaf ears considering she loves her late night (more often than not morning) snack. Granted, I think that's more related to her voice and nothing serious.

But still. Mio's current stay in the hospital is at least a good sign. But then there are members like Polka, and others that have this fear of doctors. I don't get it. Shame? But seriously, I'm 100% sure regardless of how embarrassing your issue is, they've most likely seen something much worse that day.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Must be made from an orgy

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I don't want to doubt you, as you obviously have more experience with Spanish speaking voices than I do, but I've watched anime dubbed into Spanish and I didn't think it was that bad.
I consider latino voice acting good (sometimes dialog can be cringe but this happens in every language), not all but most of it. Now, weeb latino girls trying to pass as cute don't know how to regulate their voices at all, so they never sound good.
Caballeros del Zodiaco and Tazos mentioned
The 2nd was common till the late 2000s but the first gives inklings of HAG
Caballeros del Zodiaco was running on the TV in the 2000 too. Take into consideration all the time that we live like 10 years in the past in almost every subject so, what was 30 years ago for you was running on my TV yesterday. It's normal for ours late zoomers to have your common millennial experiences for example so she can be in the middle of her 20.

Bronze

Ami's celebrating her 1 year anniversary

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

kanpainiggi

Local scientist outsource local spic for a name

:smugpipi:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Last Alex's stream befor vacation

Rhubarb N. Kustard's debut 2.0 (who comes up with these names for vtubers? Poggle the Lesser?)

bothyourhouses

Plenty of ways. Inheriting multiple nationalities from a parent. Getting a new one by birth. Naturalising.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

MooM strikes again

MooM Task Force captures the towl

Even the Mumei soundalike was tossed in the slammer

See, Doki gets it (she thinks)

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Negzana

Stunned But Dumb

If you could have a drink or two with any vtuber of your choice, who would it be?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

All I can think of now

Damn that is an archaic fucking meme, brings back memories of looking up every Holo member because I wanted to learn all of the lore... when vtubing was still fun and pure lol.

RiverBear

1 parent must be hafu, 1 parent is full

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom