"I'm being born right now, mommy is giving birth to me right now"Namirin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Meica is something Unique but she isnt perfect to carry an entire branch( she has menhera moments in her priv due to jap autism)

If Meica fucks up remember that she is like 1/4 Flip or something I dont remember

God damn a nip, flip and spic all rolled into one. She should be studied for the plethora of mental illnesses she must have.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
God damn a nip, flip and spic all rolled into one. She should be studied for the plethora of mental illnesses she must have.
she is not a nip, she was denied the citizenship, she was only born there thing that hurt her weeb feelings

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio's at the hospital currently. She might have to stay there for a while so she canceled today's morning stream.

23824.png

She also canceled yesterday's stream due to having stomach issues and throwing up but she took medicine for it and spent the day resting. Seems like whatever she has must have gotten worse if she's being hospitalized though.

Hag wolf rarely gets sick so this is extra worrying. Hope she recovers quick and it's nothing too serious :inatiredl:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Flayon becoming a character is hard, he is too big, will get fuzzy'd by everyone if he were playable.
Not that hard, Marvel vs Capcom had Sentinel and Jin, you could have make it work both ways

braindoko

globie monkey finally reached monetization two months after the gen 1 girls :pomuStare:

He has some high effort videos ready but they didn't play fully, pc scuff?
edit: he forgot to turn the membership feature on, this whole thing will be a scuff extravaganza

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Jerry repeatedly dropping a slur on stream, just another day at Racism Connect.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Not that hard, Marvel vs Capcom had Sentinel and Jin, you could have make it work both ways
Different game styles, when flying across is the norm size doesn't really matter save for dodging zoning. It would be better to compare to Big Band but he got Parry going for him.

Fuzz is trying to beat 50min at Battletoads, if you enjoy speedrunning, this is content.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't even know how to say how stoked I am about this choice. I really assumed the en rep would be Calli or Gura. Seeing Ina with a full fg moveset is a dream come true (even though it's not exactly the way I would've figured she'd theoretically play but I'm not picky). Also Flayon as a boss character is an unexpected and radical choice. Great game. Best Game even
Fighting games tend to have different criteria for who "gets in" then most games and the idol showdown devs have pretty much proved they know fighting games.

Outside of having an Install Gura does not have too much some trident combos? maybe a bite/grapple. and I think they already have an install character anyway.

I would have went with Cali myself but yeah Ina also has a good number of recurring jokes and makes for a good poke/reach character and her tentacles/magic theme give her a good moveset basis.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Meica is something Unique but she isnt perfect to carry an entire branch( she has menhera moments in her priv due to jap autism)
Based on the rumors they've collected a lot of the more popular ES speakers, at least the ones that don't have country-specific audiences. I don't think Meica will have to carry a branch given that there are several recently graduated ES vtubers in the 100k range.

Meica of course had 200k subs while she was in WACTOR and 100k as an indie.
If Luna Rurine is in, she had 100k in WACTOR, and 43k as Nisha Nixyeva.
If Emberlith is in, she had 100k YT subs and 100k Twitch followers as an indep.
If Lily Endou is in, she had 21k in Sendai One, the largest of that agency, and was bilingual ES/JP.
I don't know if Aimi Hada from Sendai One made it but she was also fully bilingual.

There's probably more candidates, there aren't really any superstars but there are plenty of ES vtubers in the 20k-200k range.

Speaking of ex-Sendai One... Ava (who was Aono Nemo in the agency) went on indefinite hiatus / graduated on April 15, with a message that included "I hope we see each other again soon somewhere else.". Her spanish was never that great, so I am unsure if she'd end up in an ES gen, but she always had a fair number of spanish-speaking fans. Possibly a JP company. Also she hit 30k subs as an indie which is decent as a recruit for any size of corpo.

Last edited:

ex_lurker

Jerry repeatedly dropping a slur on stream, just another day at Racism Connect.

The new Youtube AI feature thinks this is racist enough that it refuses to answer any questions about the video

1000016595.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

1714326427806.png

1714326473530.png

Another permanently graduated vtuber.

UberSoldat

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

LinearMotorGun

Technically an airgun
If Besto Games actually goes the Sentinel route with Flayon I'll blame you when Idol Showdown becomes Flayon vs Flayon: Fate of Two Flayons

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
If Besto Games actually goes the Sentinel route with Flayon I'll blame you when Idol Showdown becomes Flayon vs Flayon: Fate of Two Flayons
still better than ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 if you ask me, i want them to add Roboko as Iron man

In other news, Aviel is probably regretting his poor choices right now

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Fuck. Tell your families/chuubas you love them today guys, we really can go whenever.

Airi HATES Vegans.

Nerissa de-rails the entire HoloX event by convincing everyone that Subaru doesn't wear underwear...

...and even Sora can't escape the chaos

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

View attachment 68932
View attachment 68933

The concept that, at any time, your oshi could suddenly suffer a cerebral hemorrhage and fucking die with no prior warning is pretty terrifying. And the chances of this sort of thing happening to a chuuba you actually watch or care about only ever increase with time. Appreciate your oshi while they're here, folks.

Top Bottom