"America pisses me off"Usada Pekora
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Today on how is Mozu doing?

Not great
Edit: ghost archive is being ass, but I got screenshots to upload if this goes down.

I deeply regret not keeping a log file on Mozu's sister and her antics. Shit's so wild and depressing at the same time.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I deeply regret not keeping a log file on Mozu's sister and her antics. Shit's so wild and depressing at the same time.

do you think Mozzu's sister and Dizzy's sister are friends, or mortal enemies

Koronesuki

X-Potato

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
How certain are we that they aren't the same person?

you know what, that would make for some good telenovella drama, which is why I choose to believe it (even if it isn't true)

Negzana

Watching the ID anniversary stream and I notice Indos seem to suffer from extreme sexual dimorphism. Their women are cute while their men look like inbred orangutans

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

The next guests for Suisei's NHK Vtuber radio are Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona and Live Union's Hachi.

Both were the top two of last year's karaoke contest.

Looks like Niji's sponsorship for this year is decided. No EN in sight.

The league expands to 20 teams starting this season so the number of teams from J1 to J3 are exactly 20 each instead of 18-22-20 for previous seassons. Going to follow Lize-sama for being linked to Jubilo (currently a shitter club, used to be good), but not sure whether any of them is following the teams at all.
Consadole Sapporo - Ibrahim
Kashima Antlers - Watarai Hibari
Urawa Reds - Furen E Lustario
Kashiwa Reysol - Umise Yotsuha
FC Tokyo - Seraph Dazzlegarden
Tokyo Verdy - Sophia Valentine
Machida Zelvia - Machita Chima (of course)
Kawasaki Frontale - Nagao Kei
Yokohama F Marinos - Fura Kanato
Shonan Bellmare - Murakumo Kagetsu
AlbireX Niigata - Shishido Akari
Jubilo Iwata - Lize Helesta
Nagoya Grampus - Inami Rai
Kyoto Sanga - Ponto Nei
Gamba Osaka - Usami Rito
Cerezo Osaka - Kuramochi Meruto
Vissel Kobe (Champions) - Hyakumantenbara Salome
Sanfrecce Hiroshima - Saiki Ittetsu
Avispa Fukuoka - Kaburagi Roco
Sagan Tosu - Shikinagi Akira
Holy shit this is hard, I don't know almost half of them and have to look them up. I know more teams than livers and I don't even follow the league that closely.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Shit's great. You have a femcel and a gigawhore forced into the same home with some actual sitcom shit is going down in that house.

A personal favorite of mine:
2024-02-12 22:50:38 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: god please dont talk about my sis doing that..
2024-02-12 22:50:50 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: she tries to tell me about it enough :_MozzuDED:
2024-02-12 22:53:29 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: ill go to make food in the kitchen
2024-02-12 22:53:38 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and shell come out to chat
2024-02-12 22:53:55 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and this guy left right as I was making ramen
2024-02-12 22:54:05 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and she came out to talk to me after he left
2024-02-12 22:54:06 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and told me
2024-02-12 22:54:08 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: she told me'
2024-02-12 22:54:10 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: she
2024-02-12 22:54:15 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: swallowed his kidney stone

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Area15 new song MV premiering soon, they played it during the on-going anniversary stream too

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shit's great. You have a femcel and a gigawhore forced into the same home with some actual sitcom shit is going down in that house.

A personal favorite of mine:
2024-02-12 22:50:38 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: god please dont talk about my sis doing that..
2024-02-12 22:50:50 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: she tries to tell me about it enough :_MozzuDED:
2024-02-12 22:53:29 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: ill go to make food in the kitchen
2024-02-12 22:53:38 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and shell come out to chat
2024-02-12 22:53:55 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and this guy left right as I was making ramen
2024-02-12 22:54:05 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and she came out to talk to me after he left
2024-02-12 22:54:06 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and told me
2024-02-12 22:54:08 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: she told me'
2024-02-12 22:54:10 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: she
2024-02-12 22:54:15 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: swallowed his kidney stone
The piss drinker is the normal one?

Koros Apogee

Delutaya is currently streaming on Twitch. As of posting she was playing with a helium balloon granting her chipmunk status.

Despite being somewhat sick from having COVID, she's feeling better and her voice is healed enough to have posted a mini song on Twitter

(Archive Link)

She was streaming on Youtube, but she was having technical difficulties so she had to stream on twitch instead.

The message she received was warning her stream will encounter buffering on the viewer side.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
muscle snake currently yapping while whispering

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did you just call DN a normie braindead mouthbreathing fággot tourist :inahungryl: If so you have my seal of approval 🦭
Tbh I didn't even bother clicking on the video, I'm just commenting on the thumbnail :smugpipi:
Honestly he does strike me as someone who acts like one, he has the aura of a randy e-celeb clickbait channel, idk if he truly is that retarded or if he just acts like he is to make his videos pallatable for randys

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Cutest vsinger in the world has BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

braindoko

Yesterday there was a large Fall Guys event of spanish speakers vs japanese vtubers. There doesn't seem to be a name or player list for the event but here's some POVs

I don't know how this event came to be but what's interesting is the JPs have a large spanish speaking audience. Yase and Nara are JP fluent in ES , Merun is an ex Wactor so of course she has them, and Hanami almost joined Wactor but found the contract unfair and leaked part of it. Yome I don't know why but she always attracted us spics, and she did degen stuff in her POV as usual

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Koronesuki

X-Potato

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Me: Oh, nice, Nyaru has popped up on my Twitter feed. I wonder what she's been...

You know, we don't need to share everything on the internet.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Top Bottom