"Around blacks never relax"Nyanners

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's fair, because it's a criticism of the quality of the work, rather than a generalisation.

React content is one of those things that's difficult to discuss sometimes, because a lot of people will see someone doing react content poorly and their takeaway will be that the format itself is a problem, rather than the lack of quality control within it. It's more of a Sturgeon's law situation than anything, there are bad music channels, there are bad Let's Players, and there are bad reaction channels.
The only acceptable react channels imo are people who either 1. Have a background on the topic of the video and can provide more info/review the content; 2. People who pause the video and give their genuine impressions on the thing and learn something/are fans of the thing so they gush over it.

Most twitch react streamers just put random videos they don't give a shit about and talk over the video while missing key info and then act like the video didn't address it, and the takes they give are usually the most braindead/milquetoast takes out there just so their audience fellates them.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask with RionaVT

twitch link

Four Ex Nine and Zephyrianna released new cover. Pretty solid performance :shubaIapprob:

Yabai, but made me chuckle.

Hina appreciated this art ^_^
vivaldi_N4GMof1Zzy.jpg

Where the fuck does Juniper Heartstrings live that she needs one of these.

View attachment 67988
She is from Ohio i think(iirc). So it's very useful thing against Nolan and guys like him, of which I understand there are many in this state.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The only acceptable react channels imo are people who either 1. Have a background on the topic of the video and can provide more info/review the content; 2. People who pause the video and give their genuine impressions on the thing and learn something/are fans of the thing so they gush over it.

Most twitch react streamers just put random videos they don't give a shit about and talk over the video while missing key info and then act like the video didn't address it, and the takes they give are usually the most braindead/milquetoast takes out there just so their audience fellates them.
I watch Donut Operator and that's probably where my react content tubers end. Even Pippa's not immune from some really shitty react streams.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's one of these moments when the only proper response is to immediately adopt at least 2 huge guard dogs, sleep with a gun under your pillow and prepare your move to another state as quickly as possible...
False alarm, everyone.
Discord-q-Z8cnbo-M0-S.png
Hexa should still get strapped, having an accountant obsessed with you is worse than a serial killer. :pippasadl:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
COME ON woman, by posting this you've just confirmed to your potential stalker-with-a-crush that he has the right address.
Why do that when you can get her easy and safely for the low cost of 1800 bucks?

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-13 152618.png

Is on her throne and if you buy it for her she will use it and show proof, Bride ASMR may or not may be included in the package

kingcaid

Why do that when you can get her easy and safely for the low cost of 1800 bucks?

View attachment 68003

Is on her throne and if you buy it for her she will use it and show proof, Bride ASMR may or not may be included in the package
2k to pull a really funny prank on john and Naganon though!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa should still get strapped, having an accountant obsessed with you is worse than a serial killer. :pippasadl:
She did just get her gun privileges back.

View attachment 68003

I posted that in the liveposting thread last night. She thinks no one will buy it, but she is unaware of just how mentally ill some lonely guys are.
2k to pull a really funny prank on john and Naganon though!
I don't want to marry Hexa. Go ahead. You'll get a special role in the discord next to Hexa too. :whatastory:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I don't want to marry Hexa. Go ahead. You'll get a special role in the discord next to Hexa too. :whatastory:
whoever get the fabled ring will the crowned Hexa Husband and deal with the unicorns all day and night but such is the price for the green woman love

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

My favorite react content is the people with absolutely nothing valuable to say who then ramble for 6 minutes until the 10 minute monetization mark on youtube hits.
"Oh, cool. That's cool. Woah. *looks at phone* Wow. *video ends* Yeah, that was cool. Like, uhhh, it was pretty cool. I liked the chorus. *10 minute mark* ANYWAY THANKS GUYS, LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, SEE YA LATER!" 10:04 runtime.
But actually yeah, I do like the ones that you describe in 1 and 2. Basically they need to actually engage with the content.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
He probably saw the fuckton of money she makes yet wastes it all away by being a retard that does all her taxes on the last week and fruitless addictions like Wizard101. I take it as an investment.

Moth is yappin'

Cain is trying the Monster Hunter World permadeath challenge

Jenny is a bonafide OL that dropped all hobbies: games, movies, anime, etc. to grind some real life money for 10 years, and came between 2022 and 2023. Seeing her in action feels like a time travel sometimes, if you enjoy old dorkly women give her a view

240413-165053.png

She's white...

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Henya doing react right (for chill stream). Pippa doing react magnificently.
But that bitch SniperWolf is fucking insufferable. She somehow got big by simply watching tiktoks with bland ass face cleavage and no personality. I get that it's likely becasue it's convenient compilation and most people don't give a fuck about her mug on screen. But! Either actually engage like Kris or do DailyDose style compilations without pretending it to be 'reaction'.
She's also got a rap sheet. She's genuinely a disgusting human being with no morals. The fact that she's popular is beyond me. Thotts are a dime a dozen on Twitch. Why the fuck choose this one.

i9w6gweuj7ub1.jpg

I wouldn't give a shit, but she gives the name Sniper Wolf a bad name.

BotanWolf.jpg

FL Cascadia

I wonder if Botan has ever interacted with them before. I remembered her joining the VCR GTA server, refused to interact with anyone until the server ended.
Botan came across Gamma and provided medical aid during VCR GTA. Also there was the Shishiro SF6 tourney, which had a seperate prelims for the Stars to decide who will represent them in her tournament (Rikka got the spot)

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Mint playing Twin Snakes on a real gamecube that she bought just for this game.

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why do that when you can get her [Hexa] easy and safely for the low cost of 1800 bucks?

1713038616787.png

Does Hexa Come with the Ring.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She's also got a rap sheet. She's genuinely a disgusting human being with no morals. The fact that she's popular is beyond me. Thotts are a dime a dozen on Twitch. Why the fuck choose this one.

i9w6gweuj7ub1.jpg

I wouldn't give a shit, but she gives the name Sniper Wolf a bad name.
Man vtubers have some very realistic models nowadays! Very ugly but very realistic!!

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom