"Did they have the concept of time back then?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

DICTATOR

Does anyone have any english subtitles / .srt / .ass files for the holofestivals? I can't find any torrents or such included with fanmade or official subtitles, which is bizarre considering the size of the fanbase. I know that most of the blu-rays don't come with english subtitles as well. It just would be nice to have since I've shown this shit to someone who was somewhat interested, but isnt going to "do you own research" pause each song to look up the lyrics on their phone, which makes it all the more weird I can't find a subtitled file since the songs already have translations floating online. Thanks.

stassy

New moona song
Obvious rrat : she got NTRed by her husband and diss him back

Also JOYSOUND which is a karaoke machine manufacturer just announced some Hololive and Holostar songs included in their latest version :

Nayuta teasing a big news, that might be revealed during M3, probably a live concert with Lapriere :

1.png

Also still overworked and still thinking about hiring slav...fans to help in her job, sasuga soon promotion from wife drone worker to big boss doki style:

2.png

Salado

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Parasi is CUTE. I'm talking about Kiki. I like menheras, not sociopaths.

E: Maybe some people aren't aware but she is basically a chan-tuber, the tl;dr is that she was a robot, used to post a lot of nudes, baited a dude into a relationship when she was between 14 and 15 years old, pledged she was sexually abused, dude is serving 10 years now, and this was back in 2020.
I don't know if the archives still got all her information, some haters still tell the short version of the story from time to time. I get why she would be that broken with a whore of a mother but she was narcisism incarnated, she was on a big wave upwards until she was doxxed and the relationship with another robot was disclosed.
I'm not saying this is all made up bullshit. But it sounds a lot like made up bullshit. No offense. Not that I am saying you're doing it on purpose I just am generally hesitant to believe what sounds like a bunch of 'trust me bros' 4chan posts. Feel free to put actual evidence of her doing terrible things but from my experience people post a lot of bullshit about people they hate and 4chan is nothing else if not a crab bucket.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly just went live, she's continuing Ghost Trick tonight! :pomuLove:

Also the drawing in her pre stream tweet was really cute

stassy

Does anyone have any english subtitles / .srt / .ass files for the holofestivals? I can't find any torrents or such included with fanmade or official subtitles, which is bizarre considering the size of the fanbase. I know that most of the blu-rays don't come with english subtitles as well. It just would be nice to have since I've shown this shit to someone who was somewhat interested, but isnt going to "do you own research" pause each song to look up the lyrics on their phone, which makes it all the more weird I can't find a subtitled file since the songs already have translations floating online. Thanks.
If not in the chat during the events, most translations are now cherrypicked up live on each fancord specific live thread and as there is a lot of work to do the most interesting parts will be clipped to youtube (for the free part).

Last resort is to get the raw and use AI translation, JDownloader 2 can automatically extract youtube script and auto translation sub when downloading video (easy setup but worse translation) or you can use OpenAI whisper (not easy setup but 70% success conversion rate), or just start to learn rune nao.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Meemaw got banned from a stationary discord.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm not saying this is all made up bullshit. But it sounds a lot like made up bullshit. No offense. Not that I am saying you're doing it on purpose I just am generally hesitant to believe what sounds like a bunch of 'trust me bros' 4chan posts. Feel free to put actual evidence of her doing terrible things but from my experience people post a lot of bullshit about people they hate and 4chan is nothing else if not a crab bucket.
Yeah, I've read this before too but all I could find was just people talking about it without being able to find proof of the important part: showing her being dishonest in regards to getting someone arrested. The doxx stuff seemed true but why do I care if she was this other poster on 4chan? I only would care about the worst part, which didn't seem to have anything searchable, other then people talking about it.

RiverBear

Nayuta teasing a big news, that might be revealed during M3, probably a live concert with Lapriere :

1.png

Must be about her pregnancy with our child

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yamagami Karuta releasing a cover at 7PM JST.

MaiR also starts her karaoke at the same time. Edit: She didn't feel well so this will move to tomorrow.

She instead released a cover song.

VSpo's Kokage Tsumugi on her streaming interests.

Choco-sensei talking about taking a break from the stream almost two weeks ago.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can a vtuber fanbase have their oshi go on a break and not descend into complete faggotry? Possibly, but I've never seen it.

I didn't need to see a man in Lia's outfit, and I refuse to keep this mental pain to myself.

kingcaid

Can a vtuber fanbase have their oshi go on a break and not descend into complete faggotry? Possibly, but I've never seen it.

I didn't need to see a man in Lia's outfit, and I refuse to keep this mental pain to myself.

If he doesn't release a video of him wearing the full thing and going "I'm Lia." I will be very disappointed.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
If he doesn't release a video of him wearing the full thing and going "I'm Lia." I will be very disappointed.
Dude should be cautious or he'll find himself the next face of Budweiser's diversity campaign.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Ember's internet is fucked

In response, she posted this which means...I dunno, curling up in the fetal position?

Meemaw got banned from a stationary discord.

:nenebased:
The only difference between a reddit mod from a discord mod is what website they're on

And I'm sure the Megan's Law website ignores that distinction anyway

Anyways, Roca drew herself in the Panty & Stocking artstyle, and it really fits

Edit: Jesus Christ

OJ Simpson got sent to heaven not because he was good, but because his eternal punishment will be to get roasted by Norm McDonald forever

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Muu's birthday is on the 15th of April, hope you've all saved up your money to donate and to buy your pettan cow merch.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

A rock slide at an airport? Man, the past few weeks have been nuts...

Do not photobomb the hammer-wielding blacksmith, especially if you are made of pretty and breakable minerals.

"Hey man, we all wear masks in society!"

"I don't, Kronii."

Such a well thought out menu, yet no sign of a Haachama delicacy...what a shame.

Limkin

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom