"Heeey lads! Lads! Come on me ship! Come on me ship! We'll all go out! Get your guns! And the treasure chest! Bring out the treasure chest!! And treasure map!! We have to get back to the ship HURRY!!! It's gold! I have to get my pirate hat! Oh nooo it fell, get my pirate hat! Ahoy mateys!"MamaMori (looking at her favorite holomem photo)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Ethyria's 3D debut dates are announced

I would rather they just have a 3D debut of only Millie's hat. Happy for Reimu, sad because Nina ain't here.

Stunned But Dumb

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Well... I did say I don't give two shits about it. I'm honest fed up with anything and everything Niji at this point and only have enough time to pay attention to Holo anyways.
I will wait to hear about their stats from False.

I will wait to hear about this from False too.
Plus this invasion of GFE streamers, coomerbait streamers has also led to unironic e-prostitution (and RL protistution) in this sector. When it doesn't need any of it. The fact that it has taken off like it has, well then both sides have to deal with the consequences. As the Yuko situation oh it might have seemed big, but like the dumplings one, that shit is forgotten and only known by such a small subset of smarks.
It's worse really. Prostitution is inherently transactional, GFE is inherently parasocial.
I don't watch Shondo but she seems well liked, happy she knows Grimmi, I hope she gets better. Reminds me that May is for mental illness
Shondo is an experience. Very intelligent hag monster masquerading as moe loli being parasocial with her husbands.
We joke about it but maybe Vtubers should start considering Nijisanji as a real college. You should be going in expecting to be in debt and that you should put in your effort in order to graduate in 2-3 years. What you want out of a college is number 1. connections, build a network of friends who will goes with you regardless of where you are, even more so the indies as they are less likely tied with nijisanji when you are eventually leaving.
Earning money should not be of your concerns, real life people going into college expecting years of debts. When money is no longer your incentive, Nijisanji management will no longer have a strangehold over you, they can't threaten monetary punishment, they can't use suspension against you, because you can think of suspension as going into library or a winter break, using said suspension to build relationship behind the scene. You don't need to curry favours with the principal/teachers and do their dirty work, because you don't expect to stay for a long term.
If you come into niji just to stream and expect money you are in for a bad time. Just like college kids who goes in just expect to study and nothing else and break down when the result aren't good because that's the only thing they know.
You only realizing it now? I've been telling this since Zaion.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
HonHima into 4* Village quests.

She surprisingly adapts to the old world quite fast. Not knowing old monsters led to interesting events though, to avoid an annoying Khezu hunt she chose to hunt Gypceros for example.

Neoporte's Hizuki Yui playing Judge Eyes.

Looks like her 3D debut is rescheduled to 20 April.

Also from the AiryPro debuts, looks like they are botted since I saw Akari's 2nd stream and from the 6k CCV debut it went down to not even breaking 3view.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Speaking of which I was thinking about something regarding this

We joke about it but maybe Vtubers should start considering Nijisanji as a real college. You should be going in expecting to be in debt and that you should put in your effort in order to graduate in 2-3 years. What you want out of a college is number 1. connections, build a network of friends who will goes with you regardless of where you are, even more so the indies as they are less likely tied with nijisanji when you are eventually leaving.
Earning money should not be of your concerns, real life people going into college expecting years of debts. When money is no longer your incentive, Nijisanji management will no longer have a strangehold over you, they can't threaten monetary punishment, they can't use suspension against you, because you can think of suspension as going into library or a winter break, using said suspension to build relationship behind the scene. You don't need to curry favours with the principal/teachers and do their dirty work, because you don't expect to stay for a long term.
If you come into niji just to stream and expect money you are in for a bad time. Just like college kids who goes in just expect to study and nothing else and break down when the result aren't good because that's the only thing they know.
Once you graduated, you now have this network and certificate of worked at big corpo company and CEOs would line up to kiss your feet if you got big enough.
I've been posting for a while Niji, Holo and other corpos are always in danger of turning into the next Buzzfeed where unknown content creators go to be exploited for a few years making content, build up their own fanbase and then leave to do their own successful businesses like the Try Guys, Safiya Nygaard etc. The corpos need to put in the effort and give the talents a reason to stick around, didn't know until recently that Niji was that black of a company and the perfect example lol I also didn't forsee vshojo turning into the niji retirement home.

Stunned But Dumb

Time for a quick lesson in the indonesian language!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I've been posting for a while Niji, Holo and other corpos are always in danger of turning into the next Buzzfeed where unknown content creators go to be exploited for a few years making content, build up their own fanbase and then leave to do their own successful businesses like the Try Guys, Safiya Nygaard etc. The corpos need to put in the effort and give the talents a reason to stick around, didn't know until recently that Niji was that black of a company and the perfect example lol I also didn't forsee vshojo turning into the niji retirement home.
Holo has one distinct advantage over Niji in that regards: Idol autism. Only Holo has the equipment, experience, manpower and brand recognition to help you realize your virtual idol dreams. Those who apply to Holo knows they're in it for the long run as it is a guarantee that they will help you however they can so if you're not cut out for that (ahem, Magni and Vesper, ahem) then you're just wasting your opportunity in joining them.

I would not be surprised if Anycolor would fold in the future because their talents have gotten what they want with them. They really need to think of a way to keep their talents because those who left them are doing much better (Selen, Pomu and Chihiro). Like I said before, if Riku doesn't do something this year his company will slowly collapse.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the blue woman yearns for the mines again

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

So 2 of the 3 fall within NijiEN's 4th quarter this year. I wonder how rushed these 3D models are going to be?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I will wait to hear about this from False too
Do you also hear your IRL matters from False too? If you love the guy just marry him already.

Tourist shitting aside, apparently Suisei's latest MV (the one with her throwing glass slipper as cinderella) manages to hit 10 million view faster than Shigure Ui's Loli God Requiem.

And there's this kaela and bibou's animation involving that cursed "K A E L A!" bijou shout thingie I shared on this post.

Lastly, I noticed that among the NijiJP talents that is now playing Blue Archive, Sara Hoshikawa (currently on 2nd story) is also have her halo toggle thingie as far her 2nd or 3rd stream, so I thought I share it here.
image.png

(Would've expected hers to be yellow but I guess light pink works too)

I thought the newly joining Karuta Yamagami doesn't have it but turns out she does, which is neat. Shirayuki Tomoe probably hasn't made one yet while Ange Katrina uses Home3D all the time so the halo wouldn't work.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ghost maid about to start streaming:

Catching up on this stream now, and it has everything. A cute anime girl making cute noises, gamba, sperging, malding, autism, constantly getting BTFOd by RNG, even a few lines of karaoke by a great singer.

1712486421093.png

Eureka

Seems like I couldn't read which thread I was on...

Anyway Denial_ei is singing right now.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Lastly, I noticed that among the NijiJP talents that is now playing Blue Archive, Sara Hoshikawa (currently on 2nd story) is also have her halo toggle thingie as far her 2nd or 3rd stream, so I thought I share it here.
image.png

(Would've expected hers to be yellow but I guess light pink works too)

I thought the newly joining Karuta Yamagami doesn't have it but turns out she does, which is neat. Shirayuki Tomoe probably hasn't made one yet while Ange Katrina uses Home3D all the time so the halo wouldn't work.
Tomoe is actually the most in-character since she's supposed to be the sensei and she had the ipad in front of her as the Shittim Chest instead of having halos as students.

Add Fumi to the list as well.

I'm posting quite a number of BA streams but don't be tempted to gacha out of control as Tomoe will insult you.

From yesterday's Rikka stream, Riot Music's Matsunaga Iori is the second participant in the karaoke contest.

The next reveal is tomorrow 8PM JST.

Not sure about who the person is but the silhouette looks like either Kanae or Ryushen?

Short clip of Rene before the visual change. Also the same stream which includes Abdulkadir Culha.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
More Rippa the Pipper
Shiina

Lia

Natsumi teaching us about the aliens. Pippa could be proud of her. ^_^

Stunned But Dumb

Catching up on this stream now, and it has everything. A cute anime girl making cute noises, gamba, sperging, malding, autism, constantly getting BTFOd by RNG, even a few lines of karaoke by a great singer.

View attachment 67669
Just ran into a clip from a year ago that you might appreciate

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Top Bottom