"If you get a blood transfusion from an African guy then logically you are part african for a bit"Luca Kaneshiro
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Pioneer

nayuta just released a new cover

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Does any avid Phase fan remember Wonders.ai? It's been almost a year since they've been active on twitter and I'm curious if anyone knows more about what happened with them. Did they fail? Did Sakana drop them? Are they staying quiet on a future project?

Stunned But Dumb

Does any avid Phase fan remember Wonders.ai? It's been almost a year since they've been active on twitter and I'm curious if anyone knows more about what happened with them. Did they fail? Did Sakana drop them? Are they staying quiet on a future project?
iirc their last outing was that con which was full of graphical and sound issues. I had assumed that they kind of had a falling out with Phase after that. Is this their site? I don't have a twitter account to compare or anything

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
HonHima is into 3 star quests and got spooked by Glavenus (Dinovaldo) in a mushroom gathering quest.

Tried to fight him and got carted. This might be the pattern with the other fated four monsters.

774's Tsukinoki Tirol with her new look stream.

Nagino Mashiro with her first birthday 3D live at 8PM JST.

Voice-Ore's Sakuma Sui introducing Blue Archive to FGO enjoyer Himukai Kogane.

Interesting the Vtubers inspired to be VAs basically know all the character seiyuus.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
super ultra genius detective ayase yuu is collabing with this heterochromatic cat in we are here
the heterochomia got me

Bronze

Collab connect
Memory's live with her sister, Komai Ume from Varium

Pico's playing content warning with Azusa Honami, Minya Scott of Specialite and Nyamamugi Tart from Nyantasia

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Screenshot_20240406-052550.png

Seent this on the reddit and i did the hehe haha man the asylum will love this

Jealous

Lurker

Traditional Japanese guitar music medley

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Is this how I realize I've been a lesbian all this time? Oh no, I've been into women an--

Anyways, orca noises and potential forum weapon

On the topic of "I'm stupid":
Filian doesn't appreciate clippers' attempts to present her as a lewdtuber

I agree, sexualizing Filian is like sexualizing Peppa the Pig

Edit:

God Bless America
two-soldiers-saluting-front-sunset-with-american-flag-background_914455-1259.jpg

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Anime Fan

Shiina's doing an early morning stream today.

Awoogers

Rin but shes early(once in a blue moon)
and she just woke so shes eepy(cute)

UberSoldat

ADWInmate

774's Tsukinoki Tirol with her new look stream
Good to see her doing well, I used to watch her way back in the day and she was barely a 3view despite putting insane effort into her morning show
Edit: Holy shit she had a 2 year hiatus??

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
HoloID special stream just wrapped up, few announcements to note:
- Upcoming project with all 9 ID talents
- Anniversary merchs currently on sale (acrylic panel, photo-style acrylic charm and stickers)
- Area15 celebration week started on 10th with new outfits relay and new group song premiere, full schedule below:
hololive Indonesia - 【#holoIDre4ge】It's Time to Reforge! Happy 4th Anniversary hololive Indone...png

hololive-Indonesia-holo-IDre4ge-It-s-Time-to-Reforge-Happy-4th-Anniversary-hololive-Indonesia-a-VN8z.png

hololive Indonesia - 【#holoIDre4ge】It's Time to Reforge! Happy 4th Anniversary hololive Indone...png

Anniversary stream VOD

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Yura with a Gunpla handcam stream. Lately she’s been doing 2 streams a day and grinding that indie path.

Salado

Cyber Tiger ASMR in 20 minutes.

Dat thumbnail, tho... :MozumiPichi:

braindoko

If this is the company that gave Pippa and Tenma 3D models, I remember Tenma was talking shit about their 3D a while ago. As in she couldn’t use it beyond that one sponsored stream where viewers were throwing fish at her

Last edited:

Awoogers

this muscle snake is singing in vertical form
come listen since shes good at it

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Top Bottom