"Why did I just get jumpscared by the LGBT!?!?!"Hexa
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 41% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
1712367016062.png

The blight has finally claimed the dogs, OBS crashed and refuse to work again

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I also agree that more chuubas should commentate wrestling, it's been immaculate content since gura's WWE 2k22 streams
WrestleSanji was probably NijiEN's last hurrah before it started declining too imo

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How is it that an packed industry like IT hasn't been able to come up with a better alternative than OBS.
You have edgelords, lolcows, pajeets, chinks, the human capital to spare several states worth of people, they cannot code a better program?

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How is it that an packed industry like IT hasn't been able to come up with a better alternative than OBS.
You have edgelords, lolcows, pajeets, chinks, the human capital to spare several states worth of people, they cannot code a better program?
Very few people would want to work on such a complex piece of software and make it open source and free to use like OBS. There are already competing commercial programs out there like XSplit, but being free made OBS the go-to.

Stunned But Dumb

Salado

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

They are being cautious with this auditions
Do they have a realistic opportunity in the EN market?
Can they compete with the other established corpos?
PD : Good Night

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Rezuul is hopefully going to finish deranking so I can shank him in Gold rooms when I'm feeling cheeky.

tumblr_mdnfbjhTzp1rjh5o6o1_500.jpg
Clip Tax: Remi is confused again....

Salado

Short

God Damn the Sun

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

and I thought Niji was a black company...
Actually, this is MILES better than anything Niji talents get

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mono's Unarchived Live DJ stream starting now.

And sensei with a short update video.

Very informative, seems like a good idea to have staff doing these.

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They are being cautious with this auditions
Do they have a realistic opportunity in the EN market?
Can they compete with the other established corpos?
PD : Good Night
Depends. How autistic is the west about shooty-tooty vidya? And will that fanbase care for waifus instead of just regular twitch negroids? I find the concept of VSPO boring as shit, but I know a lot of orientals are really autistic over Esports.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Depends. How autistic is the west about shooty-tooty vidya?
A lot. It is the mainstream genre together with MOBAs.
And will that fanbase care for waifus instead of just regular twitch negroids?
Yes, actually, many are open weebs nowadays, they only care if the player is good, if it's a cute girl, even better.
I find the concept of VSPO boring as shit, but I know a lot of orientals are really autistic over Esports.
The west gets very attached to the genre they're good at, free sponsorship and stuff, DotA always awards millions and ESL got amazing viewership numbers, both online and in person, the culture is here, but it requires effort from the talents to be up there.

The only point I see against it is that FPS is the mainstream gaming genre for LATAM, as Counter-Strike is "free to play" and after brazilian teams were consistently in Top 3 for many S-Rank tournaments through 8 years, it reached popularity never seen before, so you'll have a lot of macacos in chat.

Top Bottom