"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Here is Japan's entire public education on World War 2: Japan had a fight with America and lost.
un77scseko7b1.jpg

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Now that IRyS is free and just a regular talent, I think it is up to her own ambition to release new songs and covers. She just likes playing games and yabbing too much.
Because she needs a literal tard wrangler. She has so little motivation to do anything on her own, short of Bae or Calli dragging her through the process, she's not going to get any new music done of her own accord.

Salado

Come watch my cat sweeping cleaning houses. She's terrified of roaches.

(She fucked up the save file... :vesperfacepalm:)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Its probably for the best. Japan has nothing to be proud of during and before WW2. Its more convenient to ignore their own history when it comes to war.

In other news. Have your daily Miori moment.

Screenshot_20240403-112402_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240403-112609_X.jpg

She is taking the menhera right off Shondo's book i see. Wild choice.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Its probably for the best. Japan has nothing to be proud of during and before WW2. Its more convenient to ignore their own history when it comes to war.

View attachment 67431
View attachment 67432

I'm sorry Miori, it's not me it's you

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

USS IOWA

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Uhhh, what? legalmindset collabs with idolcorp for contract revisions? confirmed?

I see Gator is still consistent in sucking off male streamers.

>benefit the entire vtuber industry
>act as a model for the future

I don't hate LM as much as some do, but get fucking real you dick-riding retard.

Yes

Eating Mike Tyson's ass in Korone's chat again. I just like that even JP bros love him and started chanting "EMT!"

"Eating Mike Tyson's Ass-Sama" Thats sweet

Gotta respect the man. He's well-known throughout vtubing without being a nuisance. Along with Hololive, I see him around the Phase side a lot, especially in Panko's chat/Tweets since he's a big Panko fan. Props to him.
:shubaIapprob:

View attachment 67431
View attachment 67432

That's a shame, but look on the bright side Miori. At least they didn't tell you they'd be okay with being friends in private, but not public. That would be a real dick move.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

It wasn't really sensitive at all, just awkward. In fact, the two countries have long since reconciled. Japan, though the aggressor, helped Indonesia a lot such as achieving independence after the war. Indonesia is also well aware that it was its own decadence and backwardness that allowed it to be bullied during the war. Japan also placed statues of Indonesian generals and leaders in the capital.

Besides, isn't the point of this picture about peace? After the scars of war, generations of the two countries can live in harmony. The people who make fun of them are really ridiculous

Last edited:

Salado

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think HFF also hit the nail on the head saying that the whole "transparency" thing feels like a gimmick - you'll only get the sanitized version when it suits Aviel and whatever story he wants to spin. Only dishonest men will try to tell you how honest they are, honest men prove it with their words and actions.
Well yeah, obviously. This is the reason I haven't trusted Aviel since he popped into the scene. I don't trust anyone who loudly screams "WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS! WE ARE MORALLY SUPERIOR! WE ARE GONNA CHANGE EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER!" call me a cynical asshole if you want but that shit always smells of deception.
Multiply my distrust by 10 if that person is a newcomer/knows nothing about the topic.

I have already stated this but the jew's strategy is some Machiavellian shit in spirit. He wants to do this PR stunt with the contract to pressure other corpos into showing theirs, specially the small corpos, since they have nothing better to offer than him they will be forced to show "better rates" in their contract to attract all of the indies they think jewlord is gonna gobble up. Now he's got access to all of these terms and contracts and can modify his to be better than all of them in theory, essentially killing off any other small corpo in the market. Ruthless capitalism at its finest. The best option would be to not play his game, but many smaller projects will feel like they don't have any other options.
They missed a chance by not simply using the same model for two different talents and just saying it was because she has a different personality for her angel and demon side. One of the rare cases it would've been a fun gimmick.
That would be a terrible idea. Having 2 copies of the same model would revive the AI clone drama, having 2 SIMILAR models (like the dogs) would require both VAs to get along and play the part of an eternal duo (kinda like elira and selen...?)

I would've gone with totally different models.

View attachment 67431
View attachment 67432

This is why I don't believe in relationships anymore. Just fuck 'er once and then gtfo, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I used to think that their propaganda department just got taken in as prisoners, or seppuku'd out after the emperor announced the surrender. It's difficult to have a conversation about WWII because your average age japanese has literally no idea what the war was about.

braindoko

Random 1view yt algo recommended of the day: Satuki Tukimori
maxresdefault.jpg

Yes those planets are his tits. Yes, his tits. Channel description:
"An individual Vtuber wannabe who became a babiniku uncle out of curiosity. I don't have confidence in conversing well, but I couldn't resist my curiosity... Activities: mainly games on Steam / Streaming hours: prone to sudden guerrilla streams due to fragile health. Socially anxious with social anxiety disorder and recipient of welfare. I started Vtubing because I wanted to leave my mark here. I tend to not talk much and have long streaming sessions. I would be happy if there were kind individuals who watch as background music for work."
:painpeko:
He even lists the voice changer: babigoe_ver1.03 (babi = virtual beautyful girl, goe = voice)
Not to loop again the point about woman-larping but japanese vtubers seem to have more honesty on this topic

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Rants from a crazed middle-aged man over on Twitter:

He must be doing something wrong. This hasn't happened to me. My YouTube feed is still all Hololive, anime, funny animal videos, and dudes talking about swords and axes.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Im so ready for the true Hololive

The highlights if you are being lazy

1. Her model is surprisingly well made but sadly for our overlord she doesnt have a tail toggle, to be fair her tail is alway under her skirt in the anime
  2. She get asked a bunch of Vtuber questions and she fumble her fanart tag, fan name or oshi mark because she doesnt know what it is people on twitter has taken the apple emoticon as their oshi mark as a joke
  3. Showing her fangs is a toggle Captura de pantalla 2024-04-03 124227.png
  4. She does a howl every time she change tangents
  5. Her model cant wink, a joke about how difficult it is to do it with live2d but she has a smug face as a toggle that comes with it Screenshot_2.jpg
  6. Her other toggle its this one Screenshot_3.jpg
  7. She supposedly has more toggles but you have to watch her next streams

God's Strongest Dragoon

I would imagine most of the Manhattan Project isn't something ever taught or discussed among the Japanese. It's really only high in US curriculum because the project actually absorb an absolutely massive amount of resources. Plus, almost everyone involved became semi science celebs in the aftermath. However, I highly doubt almost anyone in Japan has heard of the Hanford Site or knows much about Los Alamos or Oakridge. Frankly, I'd be surprised if 10% of the Japanese could find New Mexico on a map. While a world changing event, the details are very much either an American or Science Nerd set of information, and one should probably not expect others to have my knowledge of it.

For the Japanese, also, Great Uncle Yuto might have been under one of them. Different perspectives.
You'd figure they'd at least teach it in math class.
1 + 1 bomb equals end of war
Meanwhile American education of the Manhattan Project:
usjapan.png

It's A Gundam collab with Kirsche on in eight hours.

Wait, she's still streaming as a loli? :beataniugh:

Clip tax: Uruka gets peer pressured

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
:kikiriki:Orange Women Time:kikiriki:

Kiara is playing the Difficult Climbing game:

Kiara Fanart of the day:

Archive

frz

First visual reveal for HoloID 4th anniversary celebration

GKONQx-Ma-QAAy-Bt-T.jpg

Holo ID gonna slap a number 4 everywhere but a gen 4 huh.:smugmoona:
Dimitri Jap changed his name because he now has Japanese citizenship
"Dimitri Hazuki" isnt funny :pikameefuck:
View attachment 67426
That's.... weird?
Why would he change his last name and not his first name. It's like he married into a century old japanese household.that forced him to change his last name to preserve the family line.
Tbf as if the average american knows fuck all about the iraq or vietnam war.
Murricans demanding other country to teach about america is ugh.... idk what other word to describe them other than "being donald trump-ish". :mikothumbsl:

Kalion

:)
He must be doing something wrong. This hasn't happened to me. My YouTube feed is still all Hololive, anime, funny animal videos, and dudes talking about swords and axes.
I'm going to bet the problem is he watches political content and vtuber stuff all on the same account.
You gotta have two separate accounts. Swap between them as needed. There will be spill over but that's when you use the three dots to tell non-vtuber stuff on your vtuber watcher account to fuck off.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Yes but he constantly watches old Keemstar re-upload and Tim Poole podcasts, so the algorithm works.

Top Bottom