"When I think of merch, I think of dakimakura"Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

AmpleChip

Eating Mike Tyson's ass in Korone's chat again. I just like that even JP bros love him and started chanting "EMT!"
EMT is Ending Making Time, the skit doog performs at the end of every stream. Tyson just appeared in the moment.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's A Gundam collab with Kirsche on in eight hours.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

He played the piece at last!!:tomorrow::takoesl:

It's all my favorite tunes, and I find this kind of video perfect for a new hololive viewer:sanasmile:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rants from a crazed middle-aged man over on Twitter:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Luna love

Luna is doing a Zatsu stream right Now:

Thumbnail art:

Archive

I am very happy that my two ex-KurosanjiJP Oshis(Babutaro and Luna) are doing so well right now and I am excited to see what Babutaro and Luna have planed for the future.

Gibara-Luna Love

UberSoldat

Onolumi screeches while trashing other cars

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Oppenheimer only recently started playing in Japanese cinema less than a week ago for... obvious reasons. I'm glad Korone studied it on her own accord, but I wish they didn't have to and you'd imagine this shit was basic high school stuff they were taught.

View attachment 67421
There was controversy in Japan due to Oppenheimer premiering alongside the Barbie movie internationally.
Also, the Japanese distributer is called "Bitters End", which is just a perfect coincidence. [Archive]

Back on topic:
Nice Peace, Nice Peace.

10/10 cover.

No comment.

bothyourhouses

You can give shit to Zen for being dishonest and "lying", but he made the most beneficial choice after seeing the results the others got. He kept the TTS and grinded.
Well yeah, but that doesn't justify the deception - if anything doing it for the sake of views and income makes it worse than doing it for art or something. You could apply the same logic to GFE streamers who have seen what happens to someone who acknowledges their relationship publicly, or the charity grifters who've seen what happens to someone who publicly admits that they just want money for themselves, or...

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Dimitri Jap changed his name because he now has Japanese citizenship
"Dimitri Hazuki" isnt funny :pikameefuck:
1712152058008.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
muscle snake is continuing her garten of banban playthrough
she really enjoys the game so the stream is very enjoyable as well

Bronze

Calli's BD countdown is live

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I would imagine most of the Manhattan Project isn't something ever taught or discussed among the Japanese. It's really only high in US curriculum because the project actually absorb an absolutely massive amount of resources. Plus, almost everyone involved became semi science celebs in the aftermath. However, I highly doubt almost anyone in Japan has heard of the Hanford Site or knows much about Los Alamos or Oakridge. Frankly, I'd be surprised if 10% of the Japanese could find New Mexico on a map. While a world changing event, the details are very much either an American or Science Nerd set of information, and one should probably not expect others to have my knowledge of it.

For the Japanese, also, Great Uncle Yuto might have been under one of them. Different perspectives.
Here is Japan's entire public education on World War 2: Japan had a fight with America and lost.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

tgmslc

Well yeah, but that doesn't justify the deception - if anything doing it for the sake of views and income makes it worse than doing it for art or something. You could apply the same logic to GFE streamers who have seen what happens to someone who acknowledges their relationship publicly, or the charity grifters who've seen what happens to someone who publicly admits that they just want money for themselves, or...
Hard disagree with this. At the end of the day everyone living in modern society has to find some way to make money to get food & shelter; Zen is at least doing that by providing entertainment. As a 10+ year corpo wage slave, all I can say is I'm jealous.

Horo7618

No one in particular
On top of failing to utilize Selen's networking skills, Niji also fails to capitalize on Enna's singing.
Failure to capitalize on singers isn't just a Niji problem. At least Enna has released some original music fairly recently. IRyS on the other hand.....

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Olivia Monroe just survived a cardiac arrest and after a long rest, decided to raise that blood pressure by playing Stellar Blade demo, the game against all minorities according to twittards

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Failure to capitalize on singers isn't just a Niji problem. At least Enna has released some original music fairly recently. IRyS on the other hand.....
Now that IRyS is free and just a regular talent, I think it is up to her own ambition to release new songs and covers. She just likes playing games and yabbing too much.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Warning: Eating Chibidoki may result in :chibiBrainDamage:

And probably diabetes

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Rants from a crazed middle-aged man over on Twitter:

Polish_20240403_225920494.jpg

Hard disagree with this. At the end of the day everyone living in modern society has to find some way to make money to get food & shelter; Zen is at least doing that by providing entertainment. As a 10+ year corpo wage slave, all I can say is I'm jealous.
Don't be jealous, there's still time inmate-kun...
4-45.jpg

Top Bottom