"I think freedom of speech was a mistake. I should be censored, personally. I think talent freedom was a mistake"Eimi Isami

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Is this real? If it is real, I am expecting Enna to be seething so much that the nigga cucked her with another male :dokiSmug:

1712144681263.png

inb4 Niji gets thrown under the bus again by Quinn claiming he faced discrimination for being gay
And for being transracial like Talcum X

Niji truly is the blackest of companies for discriminating against an LGBTQ+ trans-PoC

Edit: Here's gyrau clown to cleanse your eyes of the homosexuality

hylic

Stunned But Dumb

If it was up to me, Enna would be locked up in a basement studio to record various albums ideally at least one jazz lounge crooner album because she has the fucking pipes for it. The fact we will never get this is a tragedy on the same level as not having a Rushia vocal'd screamo metal album.
This timeline sucks.
The Irys project really should've had two talents, not just one. Could've been both. I planned on editing an Irys video with and Enna zatsu audio, but my computer is crapping out on me... Oh no...

Oh, if that happened, I guess Millie would be in council, huh

UberSoldat

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Publicity stunt.

Legal Mindset is an experienced contract lawyer but if you really wanted to be sure you were
The only contract I think he is experienced in is contracting STDs from Bangkok Ladyboys.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The Irys project really should've had two talents, not just one. Could've been both. I planned on editing an Irys video with and Enna zatsu audio, but my computer is crapping out on me... Oh no...

They missed a chance by not simply using the same model for two different talents and just saying it was because she has a different personality for her angel and demon side. One of the rare cases it would've been a fun gimmick.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
mentally eel
truly no thoughts inside that cranium of hers

UberSoldat

If it was up to me, Enna would be locked up in a basement studio to record various albums ideally at least one jazz lounge crooner album because she has the fucking pipes for it. The fact we will never get this is a tragedy on the same level as not having a Rushia vocal'd screamo metal album.
This timeline sucks.

On top of failing to utilize Selen's networking skills, Niji also fails to capitalize on Enna's singing. Yeah, that tracks with their "minimum effort, maximum profit" strategy.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Oppenheimer only recently started playing in Japanese cinema less than a week ago for... obvious reasons. I'm glad Korone studied it on her own accord, but I wish they didn't have to and you'd imagine this shit was basic high school stuff they were taught.

1712146175072.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy
They missed a chance by not simply using the same model for two different talents and just saying it was because she has a different personality for her angel and demon side. One of the rare cases it would've been a fun gimmick.

LoliProc - Copy.jpg

I was holding onto this one until you came out of hiding after Kirsche's last stream.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Negzana

Oppenheimer only recently started playing in Japanese cinema less than a week ago for... obvious reasons. I'm glad Korone studied it on her own accord, but I wish they didn't have to and you'd imagine this shit was basic high school stuff they were taught.

View attachment 67421
Rumors are Ayame is angry and doing a boycott of the movie

Punished Lurker

Is this real? If it is real, I am expecting Enna to be seething so much that the nigga cucked her with another male :dokiSmug:

I'm copypasting my answer from the Niji L thread

Fuck you for making me watch this clip. And fuck Quinn too for making this clickbait, the man is not gay, he just posted a gay looking picture and got asked about it by basically everyone at weebcon (and Kamigoo/notmika on twitter).

The man has decided to be his own clickbait clipper, guess this is what happens when noone does it for him

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 67421
I would imagine most of the Manhattan Project isn't something ever taught or discussed among the Japanese. It's really only high in US curriculum because the project actually absorb an absolutely massive amount of resources. Plus, almost everyone involved became semi science celebs in the aftermath. However, I highly doubt almost anyone in Japan has heard of the Hanford Site or knows much about Los Alamos or Oakridge. Frankly, I'd be surprised if 10% of the Japanese could find New Mexico on a map. While a world changing event, the details are very much either an American or Science Nerd set of information, and one should probably not expect others to have my knowledge of it.

For the Japanese, also, Great Uncle Yuto might have been under one of them. Different perspectives.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

View attachment 67421
"It's our Nolan. I really like Nolan."
WDSMBT?

:nolanbean:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I've got chills. They're multiplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom