"Do you guys think... the presidential conference has raids on?"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I love this doofus like you wouldn't believe

She is a mighty opponent. This entire stream so far is so painful in the perfect way.

It also made me realize we need some kind of a :wheeze: emote unless I'm blind and don't see it.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Well, that's the thing: some vtubers never cared about the walled garden and they want to go more mainstream (and i don't mean Kson/Giri style). Communities will intermingle more and more. You can cry about it, but it's inevitable, garden has no walls anynmore.

Ironmouse is one of the better examples: you view the model as objective, she view it as a tool/prosthetic.

I have faith in the shitposters of the world being able to gatekeep the faggots and retards away.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Unsurprising that something like this could happen, she's been grinding hard. Hopefully takes a few breaths.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Just for fun: Nyan cat is from april 2011, skyrim (which is supposed to release in the near future) came out later 2011, so her persona lives in in summer of 2011. Most of the references line up as she talks about stuff mostly from 2006 to 2010.

Edit:
Unsurprising that something like this could happen, she's been grinding hard. Hopefully takes a few breaths.

She even already has her team to filter her emails, she already doesn't read junk, just the relevant stuff.

EDIT EDIT: Teen Titans came out in 2003! Googling the stuff she talks about is fun, but I'm crumbling to dust right now...

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Just fr fun: Nyan cat is from april 2011, skyrim (which is supposed to release in the near future) came out later 2011, so her persona lives in in summer of 2011. Most of the references line up as she talks about stuff mostly from 2006 to 2010.
Not quite Summer. Minecraft 1.0 was released in November.

Bronze

Phase Euphoria's doing a maid cafe but it's Evil woman's channel so not sure what it actually will be

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Just fur fun: Nyan cat is from april 2011, skyrim (which is supposed to release in the near future) came out later 2011, so her persona lives in in summer of 2011. Most of the references line up as she talks about stuff mostly from 2006 to 2010.

Edit:

She even already has her team to filter her emails, she already doesn't have to read junk, just the relevant stuff.

EDIT EDIT: Teen Titans came out in 2003! Googling the stuff she talks about is fun, but I'm crumbling to dust right now...

This is the true power of Nature. She does nothing and you simply expire on your own, at the end of your lifespan. Truly terrifying.

Not quite Summer. Minecraft 1.0 was released in November.

It would have been too perfect if she had sourced a 2010's early access version of Minecraft solely for the sake of a joke. There has to be limits to her strength.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It would have been too perfect if she had sourced a 2010's early access version of Minecraft solely for the sake of a joke. There has to be limits to her strength.
You can still torrent the the real early Alpha builds, but good luck getting Le Perms for that, bet she would have if she could.

"The whole throwback" stream format has a lot of humour potential, Imagine a stream made to be like "Retsupurae" where one of your gen mates (or Indie friends if you're not corp) makes a real shit LP video, Webcam filming the screen and all, playing some shitty Kaizo Mario ripoff romhack wile the the rest of the crew tears them a new one... Ahh.... the memories...

Last edited:

Salado

Mirá si no son las consecuencias de tus propias acciones. :smugpipi:

Bronze

I guess the podcast isn't what they are talking about

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Most normal bug vtuber
1712013349643.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

nice little clip about JP mems gladly spending money for projects

This is a good system imo, talent gets to waste all the money they want on MV's while having the company cushion the impact a little.
Some people will probably scoff and go "THEY SHOULD PAY FOR IT!!!!" but you must remember that the company DOES pay for projects, to a certain extent... if you want to essentially burn a zillion yen on a music video (which will not return that money btw) then you can pay for it yourself.
Well, that's the thing: some vtubers never cared about the walled garden and they want to go more mainstream (and i don't mean Kson/Giri style). Communities will intermingle more and more. You can cry about it, but it's inevitable, garden has no walls anynmore.
Meh, I feel like the industry is slowly fragmenting into the mostly indie, western, regular streamer, twitch-loving side and the japanese, corpo, idol/kayfabe, youtube-loving side. We can probably just cling onto japanese corporate autism and let the westoid normies destroy themselves. There is one walled garden that will last longer than all others and as long as that is a thing then I can just ignore whatever horrid shit and pozzing the rest of the industry is going through.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
do_not_fit.jpg

I cooked.
@Azehara do your AI magic to turn it into walmart shootout with flamethrowers or something

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is playing Binding of Isaac with her 1.0 model. Even if her 2.0 is amazing, it feels good to see the old Tomoe again :sanasmile:

1712014330670.png

Limkin

Mirá si no son las consecuencias de tus propias acciones
I despise the fact that I've been hanging around on this forum for so long that sentences in that language are not only understood, but don't even raise an eyebrow anymore :gunpeko:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Matsuri is cured...

for weeks now she has been complaining about being lonely and now she's doing a hunger strike because her Idol group is doing a live show in June
Fairy is going to become a flesh streamer now
Mildly NSFW
Schizo chan is 3D now

kingcaid

Khubie is a failure and didn't wake up while it was April Fools still in Bongastan but is still doing something silly for April Fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom