"Yubi Yubi"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lol, catching up with the podcast ep1: fucking knew it! I called that Pomu was cooking some new project back in january and i was 100% right!

Also, we need emote of :gunrun-let-me-help-you:
lol
lmao even

httn

Hag enthusiast
Fauna is on some 2010 shit right now.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
late 2000's early 2010' lets play LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

braindoko

Uwo Slab debutting AS A CHUUBA for real?! :smugpipi:

Bronze

Kai's doing an unarchived karaoke. She must have changed her lipstick or something.

SINGING-TO-CELEBRATE-MY-RETURN-UNARCHIVED-KARAOKE-You-Tube.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

Salado

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Uwu Slab is actually debutting (he mentioned he got a L2D that he never uses)

FUCK clock me up I guess, I even backread hastly.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
late 2000's early 2010' lets play LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1712009646090.png

The aspect ratio, the Unregistered Hypercam, the fucking face cam and the fact her audio sounds like an xbox mic, the acting like a 2010's cringe kid, holy fuck I'm dying. This woman is too powerful. :whatastory:

e:
1712010477520.png

Chicken agrees.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
See the problem is generally I prefer chuubas don't interact with fleshies and keep to the unspoken approach of "this entertainment exists in its own space and you're not going to bring your irl shit in here to stink it up for everyone". Like as much of a fixture as he is now Conner and his group of ironic weebs (including Hime in this btw) made an ass of themselves when they started being seen in the vtubing community. Through Connor you still get Mouse talking about the likes of Hasan or Ludwig who are constantly muckraking fake internet drama or just generally being out of touch retards (both have recent examples of this) that I'd rather not get normalised because I've already watched the soul get sucked out of the Western Anime subculture through easy access and normification. Geega's just doing the Twitch grind to get her name out there so y'know I get it but unless it's a major professional opportunity like Kson with Yakuza/Rosemi with Tekken or they can be counted on to 100% buy in this is one thing I'd prefer Vshojo did less of. Do more concerts and music and projects instead to grow (and they do seem to be shifting in that direction however slowly).
Well, that's the thing: some vtubers never cared about the walled garden and they want to go more mainstream (and i don't mean Kson/Giri style). Communities will intermingle more and more. You can cry about it, but it's inevitable, garden has no walls anynmore.

Ironmouse is one of the better examples: you view the model as objective, she view it as a tool/prosthetic.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
She even has the xbox mic and the shitty angle webcam
View attachment 67328

This is fucking peak
Holy shit Fauna is amazing. The RP as a Minecraft noob teenager streaming for the first time, the references to sell it, even the setup (she is actually streaming in 4:3 at 480p) is all on point.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Well, that's the thing: some vtubers never cared about the walled garden and they want to go more mainstream (and i don't mean Kson/Giri style). Communities will intermingle more and more. You can cry about it, but it's inevitable, garden has no walls anynmore.
1707083919626-png.62746

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Regret

Saplings, you have a wonderful oshi.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Basically what you are describing is the normie phenomenon that ends up killing new trends and ideas. It happened to Country, it happened to Rock and Roll, it happened to Hip Hop. And whatever replaced those is never remembered for long. Because people want variance. Everyone wants bread, but I want Fried Chicken, I want watermelon. I don't want my Fried Chicken and Watermelon replaced by bread.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom