"I think she might be a Nazi, I'm gonna be honest. I got some Hitler Particle-vibes just sort of radiating off of that particular VTuber."Xanderhal (talking about Pippa)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular
She did. She was dropping hints in last streams. She got model update. I am 99% sure they started on this podcast project last year.
Not gonna rewatch, but i think she meant not having a computer on the japan trip?
Niji beat "You are nothing without us" into her head until she believed it, I expect.... Fuckers.

Stunned But Dumb

I didn't really follow Pomu after her graduation, so I don't know how much she has talked about it, but did she have a plan after leaving Kurosanji? I've seen her talk about not having a computer, and just now she talked about looking for a normal ass job? She actually just wanted to quit Vtubing?
She's been all over the place and is very unsure what to do. She took some time off to go to school in Japan (and meet all her favorite idols) and her oshi told her to go back to doing what she's good at. I think she's still confused and conflicted, but she's just testing the waters.

She also mentioned feeling that no one would watch her several times...

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

I didn't see this posted yet. The good news is Ame didn't catch whatever Kiara gave to a bunch of the other girls at Holofes. The bad news is she caught covid from the Watson family.

Late response, but going to link to my post here for the tl;dr on Ame's family situation again. It is very important context.
Ame is apparently moving back in with her family. Or rather, her family is moving in with her. This is... slightly concerning. For those who don't know the lore:
Ame grew up very poor. Her parents were basically never present so she and her older brother were raised by her grandmother and aunt instead. For most of her life this was the norm, until she started streaming and got modest sum of cash to herself. Her grandmother died while she was developing her streaming career - She was planning on becoming an EMT if she wasn't able to go any further... then she got accepted into Hololive.

Fast forward a year or so: Ame has been greatly successful and shared her wealth with her family (mainly by buying Auntie Watson a car). Apparently her mother heard about her throwing her cash around because she decided to "suddenly" come back into her life to beg her for cash. Ame, being too nice for her own good, gave her it.

Based on her saying she's moving today, and the other hints she's dropped during her sparse streaming since around Thanksgiving, we can kind of actually extrapolate what the last few months have been. Ame's family is in dire straits financially - she started paying for their health care. She's basically only doing that because her younger brother is in her mom's care and presumably she cares about him enough to not let him suffer for his mom's awful financial sensibility. I would guess Thanksgiving was the moment her family proposed to her to move in together. She probably spent the last few months working on foreclosing a house for them - she said this stream Studio de Ame is "getting bigger", so I'd guess she'll at least have space to herself.
So tl;dr: Positives are that we might get more big bro/little bro watson stories on stream (maybe debuts?), Auntie Watson closer to home, also bigger studio for more stuff. Major negative is living with her financial leech of a mother. Not too excited but at least glad the situation should probably be over soon so we can get back a semblance of "normal".

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Their repeated insistence on this being temporary, her not joining Vshojo, and even joking about how Mata incorrectly summoned her so she's only gonna be around for a little bit. Hololive rrats eating good today.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Mint is way more talkative on the extended patreon podcast.

I didn't really follow Pomu after her graduation, so I don't know how much she has talked about it, but did she have a plan after leaving Kurosanji? I've seen her talk about not having a computer, and just now she talked about looking for a normal ass job? She actually just wanted to quit Vtubing?
Nothing too concrete.
She said she wanted to go to school. People rratted hard about that but it turned out she really did go take language classes in Japan, which are now over.
During the podcast recording itself Matara literally finds out that Mint was going to start streaming properly again, before that I guess it wasn't really decided. That would have been at most two weeks ago or so.

I'm listening to the behind the scenes patreon hour right now and it sounds like Mint was stupendously burnt out. Matara is saying she (Matara) went into it understanding she would have to do a lot of the setup work because Mint wasn't in the swing of things, and she (Mint) had said several times said she wouldn't be able to contribute much due to where she was mentally.

Reading between the lines it kind of sounds like Matara set a lot of stuff up so that Mint would have something to ease her back into things again, like, merch and patreon so Mint would have an income, organized her model updates, setting this up as Mint's job more or less. That's not outright stated though, just my read on it. Mint is a person with brainworms so heavy that she thought no one would member her, and thought she would need to take a grocery store job to get by.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
gods strongest boat celebrating 10k today :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lots of debuts going on today woooooooooooooaaaaaah

ITS A FUCKING CAT

EDIT: Also Katta still live

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Here's Kirsche's pre-April 1st post about the stream, where she more or less gives up the plot:

>I'm already funny, but it's finally time to become cute~!

self-explanatory

God's Weakest Tard

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya...

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

EDIT1:
A fully functional live2d just for this joke... Why...
Screenshot-20240401-180634-You-Tube.jpg

Screenshot-20240401-180710-You-Tube.jpg

EDIT2:
1712009608367985.png

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She did. She was dropping hints in last streams. She got some sort of model update (i think?). I am 99% sure they started on this podcast project last year.
Lol, catching up with the podcast ep1: fucking knew it! I called that Pomu was cooking some new project back in january and i was 100% right!

Also, we need emote of :gunrun-let-me-help-you:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Mel i guess just has permission to read lesbian rape the manga on stream

:shiinastare:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

nice little clip about JP mems gladly spending money for projects

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
View attachment 67319
What did we say about vtubers stagnating in vshojo? She's breaching containment right now!
See the problem is generally I prefer chuubas don't interact with fleshies and keep to the unspoken approach of "this entertainment exists in its own space and you're not going to bring your irl shit in here to stink it up for everyone". Like as much of a fixture as he is now Conner and his group of ironic weebs (including Hime in this btw) made an ass of themselves when they started being seen in the vtubing community. Through Connor you still get Mouse talking about the likes of Hasan or Ludwig who are constantly muckraking fake internet drama or just generally being out of touch retards (both have recent examples of this) that I'd rather not get normalised because I've already watched the soul get sucked out of the Western Anime subculture through easy access and normification. Geega's just doing the Twitch grind to get her name out there so y'know I get it but unless it's a major professional opportunity like Kson with Yakuza/Rosemi with Tekken or they can be counted on to 100% buy in this is one thing I'd prefer Vshojo did less of. Do more concerts and music and projects instead to grow (and they do seem to be shifting in that direction however slowly).

Top Bottom