"I'm not pretending, I'm just really that stupid"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm excited for whoever it is, but why is everyone at VShojo a fucking demon or someone evil? Geega's a evil demon elf underlord, Mouse is a demon, Matara is some demon roach thing, Hajime is... Something with claws. Even Froot is a fucking demon. Are they trying to make a statement?
V stands for Villain, you didn't know? :ironmousekek:
Didn't see this posted here, so I'm dropping an H-Bomb of wholesomeness on this forum.

TIL: being some randome chuuba's kid is better business than joining nijisanji.
If you like art or music, think about how you could use that in your streaming to help yourself stand out over other indies.

Let's say you have a subgenre of music you like. Maybe you could do a stream about the history of your preferred subgenre, discussing important works and events. Maybe you could hit up some creator communities and say you want to try some stuff on-stream and comment on it, and see if creators might be interested. If you are more interested in particular bands or musicians, do an overview of the history of that band or musician and maybe listen to some excerpts from their stuff.

Streams that require research do require a lot of prep time, so that's when you can do more casual gaming/chatting streams that require no prep time while you're doing your work.

Hope this gives you a few ideas. Good luck with the grind.
Long way to say "do your reps" :smugselen: Bringing your hobbies on stream is always good. Look no further than Melody: she's sex nerd, she does research and bring her nerdiness on stream, which makes her positively distinct from generic lewdtuber #1568
Not really. If she did join Vshojo, Pomu would still be splitting the revenue she makes from superchats and memberships with Vshojo, and even if she just does one year before she bounces I'm sure they'll make their initial investment back and more, not to mention bringing in new viewers for their other streamers.
Do your reps. Everyone knows that vshojo only take cut from merch and sponsors, and neither is exclusive deal.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Elf boy with goblin voice does crazy things.

edit.Damn, I went to make tea and the stream ended and disappeared. tldr Ruze playing chess with throwing axes at the chessboard.
GKF-DgwWAAAhkAO.jpg

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Was recommended this Tweet. I'd like to preface this by saying despite her involvement in the dumb Twitter drama involving Lumi literally one year ago today, I'm not posting this out of malice, to gloat/laugh, or anything of the sort.

Archive

Archive

Don't pay attention to her, so not sure how she's been taking the closing of Prism, but Tweets like this look a bit rough, even on April 1st. Best of luck to the Prism talents going forward.

In other ex-Cyberlive talent news, Pandora has a 3D concert in a few days.

Archive

It also ended up being sponsored so the full cost of it was covered, which is nice for her.

Archive

That being said, I'm not going to watch it as I don't really care for her. Just posting for informational purposes. Good luck to her, regardless.

The irony of me being nicer/more supportive of those who were a part of the Lumi hate group years ago, especially one of them who jumped in some Lumi hate drama last year, on April Fools Day is not lost on me. But, I've still got a good chunk of the day to go, so we'll see what happens.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm excited for whoever it is, but why is everyone at VShojo a fucking demon or someone evil? Geega's a evil demon elf underlord, Mouse is a demon, Matara is some demon roach thing, Hajime is... Something with claws. Even Froot is a fucking demon. Are they trying to make a statement?
Hajime is a meme given life a cyborg alien dragon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Was recommended this Tweet. I'd like to preface this by saying despite her involvement in the dumb Twitter drama involving Lumi literally one year ago today, I'm not posting this out of malice, to gloat/laugh, or anything of the sort.

Archive

Archive

Don't pay attention to her, so not sure how she's been taking the closing of Prism, but Tweets like this look a bit rough, even on April 1st. Best of luck to the Prism talents going forward.

I don't get why people are so sad over prism shuttering when most of them didn't graduate. I thought people were only supposed to care about the talent?

Limkin

I don't get why people are so sad over prism shuttering when most of them didn't graduate. I thought people were only supposed to care about the talent?
Less competition is never a good thing. And they were not abusive trying to get millions out of talents for speaking back and terminating them. So it's double bad

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
If I remember right Sana had to stop with the 'kusoge' thing she was doing because she wasn't allowed to insinuate a game was shit and it's pretty clear you're not allowed to speak poorly of developers that probably (definitely) deserve it. I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut, I'd probably end up getting specifically excluded from perms if I got into anywhere significant if they didn't just boot me instead.
this is true, but also Kiara manages to shit on Ubisoft Uno and Monopoly Online all she wants much more than just a kusoge (while the Niji girls were silently watching) so I don't know how enforced this really is from managements side

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lord help me....

Lots of talent was noticably shaken up by the shuttering and PRISM as a whole was fairly clean for being an indie corpo

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
this is true, but also Kiara manages to shit on Ubisoft Uno and Monopoly Online all she wants much more than just a kusoge (while the Niji girls were silently watching) so I don't know how enforced this really is from managements side

There is only so much anyone could defend either of those titles and Ubisoft wisely chooses "Not at all".

Stunned But Dumb

Mint: "I don't touch twitch, I'm sorry"

Matara: "I've seen a lot of questions on this... is Mint Vshojo... no she is not"
Mint: "Vshojo is helping with a lot of stuff, but I'm just going to be my minty self"

In case you aren't in the liveposting thread or watching Mintara, I thought I should cross post these here... especially since you guys were arguing about this last night

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1711997675459.png

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Noel adopted two baby hamsters from Nene: Shiratama and Mitarashi (machine TL'd). [Archive]

DeepL + Google TL:
-------------------------------
It's a snack shop.
Thank you for your patience.
I'm sorry for saying that the last time this year is a trap! [OP note: Scrapped April Fools joke?]
I'm glad I could tell you about my holophane [Scotland] trip and the ham-chan I picked up from Nenechi!
He is still a baby! I'll take good care of him!
Please take care of Shiratama and Mitarashi!
(I took this picture from far away with zoom, so the quality is not so good...)

It's been five years since Korone and Okayu started on Twitter. [Archive]

Google TL:
It’s the 5th anniversary of my Twitter debut

Okayu is my best friend and best colleague, so please continue to support me! !

Sorry, I meant six years. [Archive 1]

Google TL:
Hello, 6th anniversary of OkaKoro

It was the 5th anniversary! ! ! ! ! !
(Mio-chan told me 𐤔𐤔 )
[Archive 2]

It's also been two years since Nodoka first appeared. [Archive]

Google TL:
Joined Hololive Productions
The third spring has arrived

Don't forget to be grateful even in your third year.
I will always face various challenges with a new mindset!
I hope we can make many flowers bloom together with you this year too!

good morning! !
This is Nodoka Harusaki, a new Hololive staff member

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This summer only, a weekly podcast featuring Mint and Matara, premiering now.

Basically exactly the kind of content I was complaining Vshojo didn't make yesterday, so here we go:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's been maybe 5 minutes and I already can't stop smiling.

Dumb women. :sanasmile:

e: oh no mint has a cute fang im fucking doomed

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

braindoko

ezgif-6-eba66c6fe3.jpg

Ghost oshi is back, smile restored

And spider mom tries to prank us as a modern hip and cool with the kids streamer but fails immediately

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Salado

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
In case you aren't in the liveposting thread or watching Mintara, I thought I should cross post these here... especially since you guys were arguing about this last night
Quoting one of the greates thinkers of this forum
lol get fucked vshojo
I never doubted her but she still has an annoucement to make after this Podcast expires: What could it be?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Wait Ami is playing Elden Ring? :poptart:

nvm got jebaited:depressedtako:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom