"I pulled down my pants... lol and I was kissed on the thigh by my female friends! uhuHuHUHaha"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She's a natural. I wonder if she has a script.

Also, dead mom haircut lol
She said she has one to help her cause she's really nervous. Pekora just yelled at her cause she got a marshmallow asking for her to comfort them like a baby and she actually did it :SelenHAHAhere:

I love when the parents get involved. They clearly have little to no clue what any of it is, but they agree because they want to connect that little bit more with their kids. It's actually heartwarming.
It's really sweet when you remember this was more than 3 years ago. Pekora's mom was so surprised but has been supportive all this time.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I'm reminded of a Black Lagoon episode right now for some reason

The most potentially devastating game of Uno ever

Idea for the next Hologra

Good morning, can't wait for Kiara's graduation stream today.

Nah mate it's Frogiawa's graduation stream and you just miss it. She had guests too.

It was actually for Kiara's toe

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:holohag::hololove:

She is literally perfect. God damn april fools for giving us what we want then taking it "as a joke". Give us mamalive Yagoo!.:pikameefuck:

edit: you can see her looking over to peko whenever she has to operate the PC as she has no clue.:vesperhnngggg:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Fully modeled rig for pekomama and it looks damn good too. Stream has been great and she's getting a cool 175k viewers as well.
:holohag::hololove:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Negzana

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I'm sorry. I thought Pekora was my only one until I saw her mom:pekol:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Anyone have a list of songs AZKi has sung so far? He is singing Pekorandombrain right now. The biggest issue with these vertical streams is they never have a full songlist if you join late.

When is it gonna start where's Ela uuuuu
At least use the emote.
:faunacry:

Shiny Smily Story
Kirameki Rider
Prism Melody
Pekorandombrain
Thanks, bro.

Now is Treasure Box.

Last edited:

Pioneer

Anyone have a list of songs AZKi has sung so far? He is singing Pekorandombrain right now. The biggest issue with these vertical streams is they never have a full songlist if you join late.
Shiny Smily Story
Kirameki Rider
Prism Melody
Pekorandombrain

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
A revival cometh as someone dropped a video about this now memoryholed VTuber Yakirisu. It was a relatively big drama when it happened.

The title is a bit hyperbolic since she's relatively on the same level as Bunny Ayu

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Biboo is closer in age to being a boomer than Calli.

ironic-star-wars.gif
How old is Biboo? Is she a secret hag?
VShojo is like a retirement home at this point. You enter and you'll have a stable CCV, and security. However not much is going on.
VShojo is a retirement home for has-been vtubers. Unfortunately, they put the retirement home in an old whorehouse, and some of the whores are still there plying their trade.
Not really. If she did join Vshojo, Pomu would still be splitting the revenue she makes from superchats and memberships with Vshojo, and even if she just does one year before she bounces I'm sure they'll make their initial investment back and more, not to mention bringing in new viewers for their other streamers.
Mikeneko managed to scam them successfully. I mean, her lawyers are the ones laughing all the way to the bank instead of her, since she blew all her money on frivolous lawsuits, but still.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Pekomama was the most watched debut in Holo History now surpassing Koyori,Chloe and Iroha

Domestic Abuse?? Sure it was an April Fools Joke

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Gayops stream

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
watch this muscle snake on this very lovely night

DanishCookies

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

How old is Biboo? Is she a secret hag?
Younger than Fuwamoco, older than Nerissa.
Fauna, Calli, Bijou, Ame were all born in the same year, and Bijou and Ame were even born in the same month.

In addition, Shiori and Bae are younger than these people, possibly the youngest in the hololive:BibooPopcorn:

Negzana

this stream will never start 34-49 screenshot.png

My beloved David Lynch Art Project wife

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Gayops stream

It's been a long time since I last saw a Fuwatani..

I'm still not sure if I think it was an AI tts or her actually just fucking with everyone. Even with the /yah/ disclaimer I dunno.
I want to believe :beatanimeds::away:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
She's a natural. I wonder if she has a script.

Also, dead mom haircut lol
I saw a clip, you can hear her flipping pages in the script lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom