"This is what happens when you don't get abortions, kids"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Sakura Aoi (Chihiro from Niji JP) is also there, I guess you shouldn't read too much into it but it sure seems like they picked a side here. That's a pretty impressive pro roster too with some of the top JP teams being represented.

VSPO is also apparently unbothered by it, as well as some other big names from the JP Apex community - great news for Doki if she wants to keep participating in JP stuff (although I guess it won't always work out like this)
I guess this shows not even the biggest JP Vtuber corpo has a say in who gets in and who doesnt
But MAYBE we will need more events to see how it really works

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Boss man is trending for some reason :ameliaThink:
View attachment 67138
If I'm reading this right:
Proctor cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase at The Clippers game to get the belt from Soler and now he has to defend it at Wrestlemania.

niggaphil

Well, this is my Romanian wife's fanbase in a nutshell:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wish the four fantasy holos would talk more about the shock of IRL uk not matching up with the infantilized ridiculousness of what japanese media tells people it is.

Salado

Zoom-zoom tiger rating dragons... :fishmandispair:

e:

Oh no...
644u854g.PNG

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I wish the four fantasy holos would talk more about the shock of IRL uk not matching up with the infantilized ridiculousness of what japanese media tells people it is.

Sorry but they also find UK vandalism cute

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Gura...what have you done?

Tako expressions, in case you stumble across one in a cookie shop

Don't ask if they make anything else there, though

"But WHYYYYY???"

Kohai hazing, the Henchou way

...I think she was asking for help, Kaela

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
PRISM had some few things in the works and with the company closing and disolving they went into overdrive this last month and they basically are giving the girls outfits, songs and a bunch of other things that had been in the pipline. Honestly staff really doing well for the girls.
It's so strange to see a failing corp where the staff were apparently actually good and had everyone's back and is trying to shower the talents with every loose end project before it's over.

I was aware that PRISM had a good reputation even before Sony swallowed them, just never any popularity, but it really makes you wonder. Sometimes everything can be right and you still fail.

Okay, Sony doesn't do any marketing, but PRISM had the reputation of being great without numbers for a while before Sony already.

Atlas

Sorry but they also find UK vandalism cute

You have to admit it's kind of impressive that somebody manage to throw that up there.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Calli, Kiara, Fauna, Mumei, Kronii, Bijou, Shiori, Risu, Ollie, and Moona are the ones joining Kiara's Easter collab tomorrow. Hopefully by the end of it, the ID girls will be converted to Christianity.
:koboharam:

masterstocking

Early Adopter
2. Holy fuck look at the ABSOLUTE FUCKING UNIT who begins walking next to the whore as she goes off stage... THE SHEER GRAVITATIONAL PULL AROUND THAT DUDE MUST BE ENOUGH TO DE-ALIGN THE MOON'S ORBIT, BRO IS MODERATOR OF A TRILLION DISCORDS AND HAS HALF OF THE HUMAN POPULATION AS KITTENS HOLY SHIT.

First thing that came to mind when I saw that dude testing the strength of the stage:

fat-guy-shoots.gif

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

DanishCookies

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Should science allow for the creation of a chimera? I say, let the results speak for themselves...

civilization gone crazy by @honkivampy.jpg
s

Just what we needed: a very pissed off Towl (thanks for the AIDS, Elon. Stellar work, as always)

Jokeronii: Year One

fight of the ages.jpg

Twenty on the birb

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

@Cubanodun Retardo rabbit is gonna watch the debut of this astroturfed chinese spyware vtuber.

Motherfucker really likes sucking off all of these grift-y vtuber projects which are gonna be "THE NEXT BIG THING!" and never go anywhere, like that coomerbait gods agency which fell off the face of the earth because none of them were interesting in the least and only do reaction videos. How much do you wanna bet he's gonna watch Nexas too?
:SelenHAHAhere:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

@Cubanodun Retardo rabbit is gonna watch the debut of this astroturfed chinese spyware vtuber.

Motherfucker really likes sucking off all of these grift-y vtuber projects which are gonna be "THE NEXT BIG THING!" and never go anywhere, like that coomerbait gods agency which fell off the face of the earth because none of them were interesting in the least and only do reaction videos. How much do you wanna bet he's gonna watch Nexas too?
:SelenHAHAhere:

He was not around when she appeared and did not even follow her, so that parasite came here, saw the highlight and start to leech in case my rrat is true to make a video, fucking parasite go rate dicks somewhere else

In other news my oshi is having a meltdown

Because her oshi is married and had a child, truly the greatest tragedy of our times, read the thread is absolutely hilarious

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Look what was just made public for 24 hours:

Midnight Grand Orchestra Vol. 1, that's what.

22 more hours to go.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Look what was just made public for 24 hours:

Midnight Grand Orchestra Vol. 1, that's what.

For 24 hours, 22 more to go.

What even is midnight tbh? I never understood it beyond "Another one of Suisei's projects which she got after threatening one the execs with an axe"

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi dropped this English cover of Rabbit Hole yesterday:

She also dropped these on Twitter, which I'll let speak for themselves:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom