"morrowind prechat is exclusively for discussing the gleaming sweat upon dagoth ur's bare presenting chest"Gezu Gezu
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Not super common but common enough that it's not newsworthy. IIRC something similar happened in the FGC a couple years ago with a South Korean player. Think his tag was INFILTRATION(?).
Infil case was different, whore married him to siphon his money and get more than half through divorce. There's a good write up somewhere. He lost sponsors and CPT participation for some years because people tagged him as a wife beater (false).

eggy knitting

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This happens a lot in countries without a proper monetary exchange system that doesn't keep a registry of everything. I think they got scammed, plain and simple, saw this happens sometimes, asked my fellow yellows living there, they confirmed it's really annoying to get money back in Japan because they treat money like they're in the 1800s.
Sad situation, this is someone who was just doing their thing and even fixing the house while at it.
The only way to do mortgages right is to do them ultra-regulated by law. Down to specifying exact bank accounts from which payments must arrive. Then, in case of fail, mandate independent appraisal (banks always try to downplay the price)

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't really know who this is, but man did I feel bad reading it.

archive

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nano's Unarchived Karaoke starting soon.

hylic

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
For the Factorio enjoyers - I'm happy to report Okayu is playing the game correctly. ie. laying stuff down and then immediately tearing it up and redoing it to make it look nice and even and symmetrical. Then starting over again to fit the power poles in a nice grid pattern.

4 hours in and and it's all straight lines and something almost resembling a main bus. Can't say for sure, but she seems to be figuring it out herself without being told what to do by chat.

As long as no one spoils her about The Bus™️ and ruins the magic of a Factorio player's First Spaghetti Factory I'm happy.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
:kikiriki:Orange Woman Time:kikiriki:

Despite delay, Kiara's stream is now live:

Thumbnail art:

Archive
The other component in the Thumbnail is done by Ł I O (Can't find the art work so I'm guessing Kiara commission that part of the Thumbnail but while I was looking for it I found something curse)

Kiara fanart of the day:

Archive

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lui's doing a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory watchalong. Unpopular opinion but while I found the original version better written I prefer the Burton one because it's closer to the book, also Christopher Lee.

Also her english is really good
The only half decent film Burton has put out post-90s is Sweeney Todd.

Ember doing a stream in 30mins, second Phase ASMR today :ameliaThink:

DanishCookies

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will indulge in her passion for Neopets

:holohag::hololove:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Girlfailure Himemiya Rie shows everyone what winning looks like.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Limes plays a new game I didn't know I wanted

A simulation of what my own dog does to me every time he comes back inside on a rainy day?

11-Muddy-dog-day-1200x834.jpg

SIGN ME RIGHT UP

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

The best way to capture Kiara (only because all the booty traps were sold out)

Traps mentioned, cancel her! (I'm pretty sure that type of 'trap' is what the 'balls/traps' SC meant)

Bronze

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
And the last of the Lunalia teasers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Simply beautiful