"Do you guys have nipple hair?"Millie Parfait

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm liking their teasers so far.

:rratsareWinning::cursedbae:

Edit to give this post actual content: For those not watching the liveposting thread, upon her return stream, Mozumi Pichi revealed a donation goal for her second outfit. This goal was supposed to last for a month, but Mozumites, being God's Strongest Vtuber Fans, proceeded to donate over 5,000 USD in just ten minutes:
1711654707297.png

I'm glad to see Mozu back, and I'm glad the overwhelming support Mozumites have for her didn't go anywhere
1711654817583.png

Last edited:

Not-Username

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:rratsareWinning::cursedbae:

Edit to give this post actual content: For those not watching the liveposting thread, upon her return stream, Mozumi Pichi revealed a donation goal for her second outfit. This goal was supposed to last for a month, but Mozumites, being God's Strongest Vtuber Fans, proceeded to donate over 5,000 USD in just ten minutes:
View attachment 66988
I'm glad to see Mozu back, and I'm glad the overwhelming support Mozumites have for her didn't go anywhere View attachment 66989
She was gone? With how much you spam her I didn't even realize.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 66988
I'm glad to see Mozu back, and I'm glad the overwhelming support Mozumites have for her didn't go anywhere View attachment 66989
I have absolutely no idea how a second outfit could top her current one.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I have absolutely no idea how a second outfit could top her current one.
I mean... if it lost some more fabric...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Girls are cutest wenn their retarded

She isn't wrong, this is really the first time that part of her design came into play and was showcased. I bet people at Cover like the 3D team didn't even realize it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm liking their teasers so far.

She sounds so familiar yet I can't quite put my finger on it. Will need to work on the Not- thread.
Also Roza tries to clean up Eri's mess

What's the catch here? Did a bit of backreading here about Koa/Eri and didn't find nothing besides being a coomer true to her desires and a NTR apologist.
Girls are cutest wenn their retarded

This clipper is more retarded than the entirety of Hololive.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
>Holos get their own merch
Yet another Niji L
I mean, would you really want the Nth acrylic stand merch and Elira voice pack if you were them?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Porean

Early Adopter

Bronze

What's the catch here? Did a bit of backreading here about Koa/Eri and didn't find nothing besides being a coomer true to her desires and a NTR apologist.
This is the cause from what i see

Ensok

Early Adopter

Bronze

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I cannot believe this turbofaggot is alive. Maybe it is a consequence of people with a lot of money and none the awareness trying to jump in the trend. How do you even banish grifters properly from a scene this large? This shit keeps happening and it's so tiresome.
:depressedtako:
CriticalReikan is a POS and is one of the vermintide that tried cancelling me because I have a different opinion on how being trans works. They recently tried reconnecting under the "Tessa" namesake despite me openly being against vermintide like them.

They also went after CharlotteVanHalen and tried """educating""" her about fat shaming.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Do you need to buy plastic garbage from Japan? Do you not speak moon-runes? Well have no fear, Ami is here! To save you with a #sponsored stream with a shipping service to help you bulk import all the loli-onaholes you could ever want straight from glorious Nippon;

So she want a PC Engine Duo, she would have better mileage getting the Analogue FPGA console, those things are a pain in the ass to find specially in working conditions

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie is going over to the UK and the first thing she does is start a fight with the locals.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Wellful of Wails

Rie is going over to the UK and the first thing she does is start a fight with the locals.

God I love it when the inferior commonwealth nations fight.

Porean

Early Adopter
So she want a PC Engine Duo, she would have better mileage getting the Analogue FPGA console, those things are a pain in the ass to find specially in working conditions
She has an Analogue pocket already, she's into consoles for pure collecting and nostalgia, not performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom