"One of these days when I'm really scared, I'm going to say a fat gamer word and my career will be over"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Did this dumb bitch just dox herself? If so I didn't catch it.

JjMS5L7.jpg

JjMSa1e.png

JjMS0db.jpg

JjMU8Fe.png

EDIT: She's locked her main account too, for some reason.

She's just deleted all of these tweets. The Miori Cycle remains consistent as ever.
I bet a few randos tried but she probably has it set to only accept DMs from people she follows. That or she ignored it until someone in her close circle noticed.

Found an interesting video courtesy of lurking the fag-cord

Seems like Lando wants to return to vtubing, since he thinks its a creative medium he really wants to pursue, sneakily mentions his issues with his mindset in Hololive, actually mentions that he doesnt really want to "show off" that he is better without Holo, but he sounds really insecure about it. It seems like he really resented his janky model, the overall reaction to Holostars, he feels like he fucked up by jumping in to Holo feet first without knowing what it was to be a vtuber, for some reason mentions how Doki had balls for calling her fanbase dragoons, and says that people will "never know" and it eats him up. Says Randon of all people handles the (Holo) menhera brainworms better, overall, it seems like he is somewhat spiteful towards his "failure" as a Holostar

tl;dr He joined Holo without knowing what it would entail, and the fact that he faced setbacks and then "failed" as a vtuber eats him inside, so he wants to try doing it indie, somehow Randon handles leaving hololive better

Did he fail though? I know Vesper was the darling in starsEN but by what metric is Lando declaring himself a failed vtuber.
The dumbass seemed to think he would revolutionalize the industry or get as big as Lixiem or something without understanding at all why Luxiem were popular. (That being they fujo-bait a bunch of Chinks, something StarsEN don't and can't do.)
It is also hard to believe Lando when he says shit like this and then we see all the StarsEN boys living their best lives. They may not have the best CCV, but they still pull great numbers in SCs and I would guess in merch, as well. What was in that clip was actually discussed here a week or two ago, as well. I really just think he is bitter that StarsEN is doing so much better now. Losing him and Vesper rallied the rest of the boys and they were able to come back strong. I think where they are now is comparable to the early Tempus days before Vesper got suspended and went on his Japan escapades that destroyed the OG four's chemistry.

2022 was a different time, so I can't shit on them too much for not realizing what would be expected of them. Even HoloEN didn't really start doing the proper idol shit, really, until 2023. But his whole "my uniform is ugly" BS he tweeted on Lando really shows how much of an unprofessional idiot he is. Given that it was revealed Tempus was supposed to get their 3D or start to prepare to get it around the time Vesper and Magni graduated, unwillingness to put that work in and not being satisfied with their contracts may be the most likely reasons for leaving. Like he said, though, we will never know the real reason. He definitely doesn't make himself look good acting like this, though.
This is enfuriating. He got a golden ticket. Was it perfect? No? Was his character design terrible? It was ok. Did he fuck up by pissing it all away? Yes.

The guy got a fairly "meh" character but after getting clowned and shit on for a week they joined in the meme and turned it around. Its one of the few times where instead of just going full retard and attacking the people hating on him he just made it fun. I think it might have been a money issue also. If he's living in California he probably is making over 75k a year. Looking at his superchat earnings in his 1 year in Holostars he got around 100,000.
1711604739465.png

When you take out 30% Youtube cut and then take 50% Cover cut that leaves him with $37,800 more or less. He probably got an extra $10,000-20,000 in merch + memberships. Out of the 4 members he was 3rd place but even so he was doing fairly well. Maybe not as well as he might have been doing under his Prof Lando channel (which he basically dropped entirely for that whole year). That said the boys have kept growing especially with the 2nd and 3rd wave popping up.

After his JP trip, and meeting up with everyone I think it really hit him that he fucked up.

Randon to me is still a mystery. It all seems to be management problem and not knowing how to deal with JP corpo retardation. Maybe it makes sense for him to leave but man he had so much potential. Even if he wasnt into the whole dancing and performing bullshit (im sure it terrified the living shit out of him) I feel like he had a perfect place that none of the other boys have managed to fill.

Watch Lando come out with the faggiest model he can commission and fail miserably at it too because he's a fucking retard that didn't understand why the early homostars blew up the way they did. Get some yakuza looking model, don't be a fag and just be a funny guy, is not rocket science for fucks sake.
I think it was Lia who put it the best "male vtubers are annoying" and she's right, most men with a vtuber avatar are some degree of femboy.
He will probably go the Not-Kyo route but a bit more ikemen. A bit like Ike from Niji but less gay (so a mix between Ike and Lucca)

Watching tall cute skinny asian woman walk around JP (i have a massive crush on this girl holy shit)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I don't think it's been pointed out yet but Tessa_vt (Nenkan Alice's manager) is the reincarnation of self described 'anti-work anarchist', HRT induced 'phantom period' having troon and career lolcow, CriticalReikan. You may remember them from the campaign to cancel Vei for her perceived anti-tranny statements, from fanning the flames of Mori's 'Off With Their Heads' drama and basically any other stupid vtuber happening that's occurred in the past 3 years. Or you might remember this famous tweet!
View attachment 66929
CriticalReikan on KF - tons of entertaining posts about this guy all over the farms.
I cannot believe this turbofaggot is alive. Maybe it is a consequence of people with a lot of money and none the awareness trying to jump in the trend. How do you even banish grifters properly from a scene this large? This shit keeps happening and it's so tiresome.
:depressedtako:

kingcaid

Femanon is retarded and didn't post a go live tweet or post a schedule this week but she's playing Roblox horror again.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The only country (region in this case) jokes I really roll my eyes over are ones about the American South, because, (1) it's the same two or three jokes, get new material, and (2) many of the people that make those jokes constantly virtue signal about how much of a progressive person they are.

I think I'm a pretty progressive person. I get progressively more and more intolerant every year of my life.

How do you even banish grifters properly from a scene this large?

1711606322934.png

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I covered all my corners, he is not underage
I don't know why I thought that made it okay to click. Do not recommend even if they're legal. :gunpeko:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How do you even banish grifters properly from a scene this large? This shit keeps happening and it's so tiresome.
:depressedtako:
You can't. There will be more and more of them as time goes on and vtubing becomes more and more mainstream.
Honestly just watch the corpos/indies you like and ignore the rest. The hobby has already been infected with plenty of insufferable bastards which only seek to profit off of it, the only reason we still care is because there are genuinely talented individuals and the big corpos haven't yet been infiltrated by these kinds of people (one of the big upsides of nip industries even if they have their own stupid issues).

One of the reasons I like Holo is that idolshit is literally poison to these people, idols don't comment on "le current issuez" or have stupid ass slapfights on twitter about whatever quotidian nonsense they get mad about that day (if they do they get punished).

Last edited:

Salado

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This is enfuriating. He got a golden ticket. Was it perfect? No? Was his character design terrible? It was ok. Did he fuck up by pissing it all away? Yes.

The guy got a fairly "meh" character but after getting clowned and shit on for a week they joined in the meme and turned it around. Its one of the few times where instead of just going full retard and attacking the people hating on him he just made it fun.
After his JP trip, and meeting up with everyone I think it really hit him that he fucked up.
Actually watched the video now, so thoughts on that: It's like this odd mix of realizing he messed up and could have done things differently/better, but still passing the blame off (particularly about the part where he says he felt like he was never really given a chance to start). Like you said; the model thing doesn't matter, no matter how janky, it was flipped and spun into a positive meme within days, so if that's what he was referring to about 'not being given a chance' it's a bullpoop excuse. Maybe he felt limited creatively by his model, like if he wanted to try some Vox ASMR no one would take it seriously, but I just have to pretend (for my own sanity's sake) that he knows that direction would be a bad idea (we'll see once he gets his vtuber model). Or he just felt limited creatively in general by being in a corpo.

It's like I want to root for him to be successful in his next attempt, but I don't think he has fully self-reflected yet.

Even with all that said, he said he sees people talking about what happened and no one has gotten it right. This 'creative differences' thing was one of the absolute earliest theories, as well as the theory that it was a money issue. If you take out the common rrats that have been popular, what are even left as options?

AmpleChip

Bettel hung out with Ruze, the legolas looking ass

DanishCookies

1711609028069.png

Happy for her
I wish her @stinkneet account was still up though

frz

Did he fail though? I know Vesper was the darling in starsEN but by what metric is Lando declaring himself a failed vtuber.
Yes. Do you still see him streaming as Vesper? Did he leave behind any real legacy? Dude didn't even stop to do something else he loved like Sana nor was he kicked out against his will, he ended his contract because he's an autistic retard. And now he's crawling back to vtubing.
If he thinks Doki reaccepting the term Dragoon is great, nothing stopping him from doing it too. Imagine getting out-manlied by a woman who commited twice :mikothumbsl:
Even with all that said, he said he sees people talking about what happened and no one has gotten it right. This 'creative differences' thing was one of the absolute earliest theories, as well as the theory that it was a money issue. If you take out the common rrats that have been popular, what are even left as options?
I have never heard of a creative difference thing. The number 1 most common rrat was their phone got stolen and the thief blackmailed Cover, or the one with the dudes flew back from japan after being in there for a day due to autism and then decided idol shit aint for them. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Also didnt the summary of that stream in here said he graduated to "make a stand for the others" or something?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I have never heard of a creative difference thing. The number 1 most common rrat was their phone got stolen and the thief blackmailed Cover, or the one with the dudes flew back from japan after being in there for a day due to autism and then decided a japan corp isn't for him. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I suppose I could clarify 'post-graduation' theories. Yeah there were a ton of wild theories before that when everyone was completely in the dark (don't forget the 'serious injury/car crash' theory), but then with the graduation notice it was just like, "They didn't renew their contracts."
Ok, so what are the theories for why didn't they renew their contracts? 1. Felt they could do better work on their own. 2. Money. 3. Felt limited creatively. And for Randon specifically, 4. Menhera/management/perms issues. 5. Didn't want to do idol stuff.
If none of those theories are right, what is left?

Drug addicts and washed-up hippies.
ftfy

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Lost Ren Faire larper and over the hill stoner :kroheart:

<snip>
If none of those theories are right, what is left?
The theory of him taking the hit for someone being one of the EN girls makes sense to me. Personally I can't imagine joining a company and being treated as the red-headed stepchild. Joining Cover and not being able to get the instant subs from the "Hololive" name unlike the Nijisanji guys would piss me the fuck off if it was me not gonna lie.

Guess he chose poorly for going after the EN girls instead of ID for collabs and boosting. The EN unicorns were nuts even though the collabs with Calli and Kronii were some of the funniest content, what a shame. The girls can be more savage with guys around cus they know they can finally unleash without having to worry about hurt feelings like in all female collabs.

*shrug* Who knows we're all guessing.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Does anyone know who upset the seep? Asking for a friend.
comb.io - Peter's Daughter

Archive

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have never heard of a creative difference thing. The number 1 most common rrat was their phone got stolen and the thief blackmailed Cover, or the one with the dudes flew back from japan after being in there for a day due to autism and then decided idol shit aint for them. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
What? Where? Huh? And you're saying they were the most common rrats? Nigga where??

SomeRando

Here we see a banana, yellow on the outside but inside there's a white girl begging to yap.

I don't think it's been pointed out yet but Tessa_vt (Nenkan Alice's manager) is the reincarnation of self described 'anti-work anarchist', HRT induced 'phantom period' having troon and career lolcow, CriticalReikan. You may remember them from the campaign to cancel Vei for her perceived anti-tranny statements, from fanning the flames of Mori's 'Off With Their Heads' drama and basically any other stupid vtuber happening that's occurred in the past 3 years. Or you might remember this famous tweet!
View attachment 66929
CriticalReikan on KF - tons of entertaining posts about this guy all over the farms.

This whole thing is just vermintide all the way down, holy shit.

In Pippa's stream Hina went in guns blazing and Lia ate most of the bullets.

Last edited:

Bronze

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Does anyone know who upset the seep? Asking for a friend.
comb.io - Peter's Daughter's Daughter

Archive

Probably moron #401 who thought a fake April fools graduation was funny. It's not, and I don't even mean in a "how dare you do that to your fans" way. It's an overdone, lazy bit that stopped being funny after the first one did it who knows how many year ago.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The guy got a fairly "meh" character but after getting clowned and shit on for a week they joined in the meme and turned it around. Its one of the few times where instead of just going full retard and attacking the people hating on him he just made it fun. I think it might have been a money issue also. If he's living in California he probably is making over 75k a year. Looking at his superchat earnings in his 1 year in Holostars he got around 100,000.
View attachment 66931
When you take out 30% Youtube cut and then take 50% Cover cut that leaves him with $37,800 more or less. He probably got an extra $10,000-20,000 in merch + memberships. Out of the 4 members he was 3rd place but even so he was doing fairly well. Maybe not as well as he might have been doing under his Prof Lando channel (which he basically dropped entirely for that whole year). That said the boys have kept growing especially with the 2nd and 3rd wave popping up.

Randon to me is still a mystery. It all seems to be management problem and not knowing how to deal with JP corpo retardation. Maybe it makes sense for him to leave but man he had so much potential. Even if he wasnt into the whole dancing and performing bullshit (im sure it terrified the living shit out of him) I feel like he had a perfect place that none of the other boys have managed to fill.

He will probably go the Not-Kyo route but a bit more ikemen. A bit like Ike from Niji but less gay (so a mix between Ike and Lucca)

Oh, he completely messed up and he can't escape that. He's dealing with the problem of way too much of the modern online discourse around creative endeavors. He was riding a wave and had no clue what that meant or what to do. Though the likely issues were probably far more mundane for why he left. I could definitely see something as dumb as taxes being a big issue. Though wasn't there an actual issue with some music producer that associated with a lot of Vtubers at the time? Lando strikes me as exactly the type to go "this is all just too much and I'd rather do something else". i.e. limited capability to deal with actual adversity so he just gave up, not realizing he'd actually isolated himself. (Also possible the 3D Live's restrictions/requirements weren't to his liking.)

Vesper/Randon honestly isn't that hard. He was going to need to do a 3D Live in Japan. We all know how poorly the first trip there went. And we know they have to do those in studio, in Japan. That was likely the contract hold up and likely a big reason he left. Think what would happen if Sakana tried to get Pippa to do a 3D live in Canada. Might not be the only reason, but it definitely has to loom over the reasoning.

Actually watched the video now, so thoughts on that: It's like this odd mix of realizing he messed up and could have done things differently/better, but still passing the blame off (particularly about the part where he says he felt like he was never really given a chance to start). Like you said; the model thing doesn't matter, no matter how janky, it was flipped and spun into a positive meme within days, so if that's what he was referring to about 'not being given a chance' it's a bullpoop excuse. Maybe he felt limited creatively by his model, like if he wanted to try some Vox ASMR no one would take it seriously, but I just have to pretend (for my own sanity's sake) that he knows that direction would be a bad idea (we'll see once he gets his vtuber model). Or he just felt limited creatively in general by being in a corpo.

It's like I want to root for him to be successful in his next attempt, but I don't think he has fully self-reflected yet.

Someone has likely gotten the primary reasons right, but it behooves him to never acknowledge them. Mostly because he knows he failed. And it's likely the Unicorns really had gotten to him, which is part of the issue. Lando isn't the type built for being outside of a hugbox on the internet; Vesper/Randon is perfectly built for that but he flew too close to the abyss and it took part of him.

On a random observation, after they left, there's been extremely little HololiveEN & HolostarsEN interaction. Mostly just Bae & Axel? In a weird inversion, there seems to be been a lot more Hololive/Holostars interaction, especially as Arurun has blown up quite a bit. Weirdly, with fighting games. Though he had Sora on very recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom