"I'm Pomu"Pomu Rainpuff
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Dizzy is looking at pets to adopt. This can only go disastrously.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
*Proctor makes this required viewing for the asylum on pain of penis explosion*
sorry, I only have stomach for one fat woman at a time, and hexa usually takes that spot.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

For the one Sayu apologist in the forum

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
sorry, I only have stomach for one fat woman at a time, and hexa usually takes that spot.
Must have quite a large stomach yourself then

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's mostly old people who have retired and have nothing to do all day so they take up a greeter job because they get to have short conversations with all types of people that way. Kills time, make a bit of money, and meet tons of people and even acquaintances
It's usually old people. They also hire special needs sometimes but they're usually bagging stuff.
It kind of is like a community service thing where they hire "low efficiency" workers for tax breaks.

The 3 of the last 4 times I remember seeing a greeter they were mid-20s looking, 2 women, one guy. The 4th one definitely was an old dude. The fact there were college age people as greeters is what gave me the impression they were being punished, their demeanor certainly was anything but welcoming.

*Proctor makes this required viewing for the asylum on pain of penis explosion*

RIP my cock it was fun I guess. I'll make my own way to the detonation chamber thanks.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The 3 of the last 4 times I remember seeing a greeter they were mid-20s looking, 2 women, one guy. The 4th one definitely was an old dude. The fact there were college age people as greeters is what gave me the impression they were being punished, their demeanor certainly was anything but welcoming.
Either it was someone with a record on parole and they were given the job as it was mandatory. It is a zero work/free pay job though, so college students might just grab it in their off time.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

Holy fuck, just kill yourselves

It's always the whiny euro whores that love to shit on Americans but lose their shit when someone makes fun of their clown world country

It's always hilarious to see gringos crying after being made fun of instead of owning up to being a piece of garbage after stealing resources worldwide for centuries and doing shitall with it.
I'm with our endearing La+ gachi, they should come down to south america for 6 months to see the consequences of their own greed, it will be an eye-opening experience. :BijouBijou:

Ange is celebrating her two year anniversary with a challenge run: retro rhythm games until she hits 3K followers

Bloom is continuing Doom 2 In City Only

Tsukimi is playing more Code Fairy

And soothing hag Hiyori is continuing Xenosaga

(if you know of a way to reduce or remove thumbnails, tell me, today is a bustling wednesday)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Okay I haven't watched the video yet, but if she went to walmart on her first visit to the states and then makes fun of fat americans, that would be exactly the same reaction Kiara had to visiting a Walmart when she visited with Ame and Gura for the first time.
Is visiting a Walmart an underrated tourist spot for Europeans?

Also that American stores and Malls are too big and her feet hurt because she had to walk endlessly big stores
She now understands why americans go shopping with their scooters
Also she was weirded out by some "greeters" (idk people who wish you a good day or something at the door? Is that a real thing??)
walmart is kinda unique and also super convenient for tourists to sample a bit of everything and are vastly different between locations.

Unless you have specific goals visiting the local large retail chain and or local small convenience chain are usually worth your time.

For the one Sayu apologist in the forum

which one :SelenHAHAhere:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Just when i go to check on the mahou shoujo today for updates she went into deleting a single tweet that is her picking a fight for Froot

1711578990515.png

No no no little one, you dont get to do that i have copies of all your friends tweets and yours, you are a little to slow

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-27 183158.png

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina doesn't have much luck in Minecraft.

She is streaming in a hour. Will be listening covers and original songs making by prism girls.

Wosemi in Detroit.

Isa is playing cards.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

>Queer pregnant
:lolwat:

That's some of the most basic-bitch shit you can get upset over.
:pikacringe:

Reminder Lumi's mom shamed Lumi about being nervous talking to Saruei by saying You think Russians are afraid of the French?

Holy fuck, just kill yourselves

It's always the whiny euro whores that love to shit on Americans but lose their shit when someone makes fun of their clown world country

Seethe, you cry babies.
:pippasquish:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Having trouble going back and finding the clip but I'm fairly certain she did her own fair share of French hate humor all the time which makes this seem awkward.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nyaru's guerilla is live, on Youtube not Twitch:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That's some of the most basic-bitch shit you can get upset over.
:pikacringe:

It's one thing to be pissed off if someone is attacking you personally, but broad-strokes goofing an entire nationality? Pull the sandpaper buttplug out, jesus. You can still be content with your homeland and proud of your national identity without being a cunt about it and defending your national pride against jokes. Especially being French. It'd only be worse if she was getting so defensive over being Canadian, those motherfuckers are insufferable.

At least around here they also make them check people's receipts when they leave the store to make sure they're not stealing anything.

That makes sense I suppose. I just have the luck of always being tailed by a store employee to make sure I'm not stealing anything from large stores like that.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Yep. I have to imagine it's some kind of community service thing or like work release position, I can't fathom someone applying for the job or being told "You're going to stand inside the doors and say Hello to everyone that enters" and not just fucking off. I don't care if it pays, I'm not spending hours just standing there doing nothing, I would no shit rather just stock shelves or mop the aisles, do something tangible.
At least around here they also make them check people's receipts when they leave the store to make sure they're not stealing anything.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Which one of you drunken fools did this? Admit it!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Not surprised she would say that considering what a piece of shit her manager is. Do not dig too deep, you might find something you don't like.
I already did sadly, check the thread on discord, is full of troonery from here to Beijing

Top Bottom