"sniff Ooooh I'm so sorry about this... is it at least hot that I'm crying!? sniff Is the mental breakdown at least hot!? sob"Lilrya Prisvielle

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Honestly, just a neverending spiral of drama.
Apart from kuretard who is a fag and gets one-guy'd every 5 seconds, all of the other graduates are doing fine and moved on with their lives, why can't she?
Sir, do you realize you're on a internet gossip forum about vtubers?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Limkin

shes a hardcore fujo that probably explains a lot of things
You don't jump from "I want to see two guys sticking it into each other" to "two girls together means sex". With the genre notorious for only baiting and going "tehe they are just really good friends". She did mention later she is afraid of getting pregnant, so I will stick to my theory for now

httn

Hag enthusiast

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I completely forgot about Knudsen. How are his forays into vtubing (and probably trooning out) going?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is going down the military -> shitty minimum wage job pipeline:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Now that's how you make fat juicy tits, class is in session KevinX.
You don't jump from "I want to see two guys sticking it into each other" to "two girls together means sex". With the genre notorious for only baiting and going "tehe they are just really good friends". She did mention later she is afraid of getting pregnant, so I will stick to my theory for now
I don't think you read yuri, that shit is full of emotional manipulation for sex power dynamics, even the 🌻lighthearted🌻 ones. You gotta remember the way men and women express their desires is very different.

Slabman is making a Stanley Cup from scratch! Don't let big corpa steal your money

Kalion

:)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

🔩 Time

Sayu gets tired of being asked and talks about why she can't join Vshojo. Also someone wrote an effort comment I pinned with sources showing that Matara is the person who doesn't like her. No hate to Matara but it is what it is she also hints to joining Phase in the beginning

I'm surprised that Phase is still on the table for her, given the amount of support she got post-Niji. I have always pinged her as someone that Phase could poach, but given her new income, the only thing that Phase can give her is a community and something to belong to, as I doubt she would be making more cash in the short term. Also, why Matata? I thought she was outside the click.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Also, why Matata? I thought she was outside the click.
Personal opinions/beliefs clashing. It's basically like this. Sayu has 4chan humor, Matara cares very little about it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also, why Matata? I thought she was outside the click.
the pinned post alleges that Matara doesnt seem to have a cliquey reason or even an ideological one, but Sayu fucked up by vaugeposting about something Matara told her and Matara called it off after that, this seemingly right after her Matara debut

TL;DR Sayu spilled too much beans that included something Nina/Matara confided into her, Matara possibly felt hurt or menhera-ed over that, Sayu is kinda retarded and needs a wrangler

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

A
Her mind is truly an enigma.

Kiara is becoming a frog, Haachama has become pig.

Hololive is finally becoming Kemonolive.
foto_no_exif (15) (1).jpg
And Frogiwawa's house says "Frogiwawa ❤️ Frogbert"

foto_no_exif (16) (1).jpg

No other hairstyles, but she can hold her KFP employee. It is well-rigged, unlike Fauna's new hat.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
I'm surprised that Phase is still on the table for her
Between this:
Sayu fucked up by vaugeposting about something Matara told her and Matara called it off after that
And all the other stuff she's run her mouth about, Fishman should be seeing Sayu as a liability. Hiring someone who has a history of jumping at the chance to tell secrets and boost herself off hate isn't going to stop doing it when she gets a job at a new place.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20240326_194716_YouTube.png

She can hold KFP, but didn't have enough points for her short hair style.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Well, even if they accept trans people at some point, they won't take you now so good job.

So Papi, someone who disappeared for some time after some drama, returned it seems.

A

Twitter is protected but you can check the bio. Was it always like this?
Screenshot-2024-03-26-105824.png

This guy is a massive femboy. Grifting off the Alphabet mafia as an "ally" possibly to sexpest his way into the good graces of a few of em. Gets called out for being toxic, ragequits and disappears for a month while shit boils over. Comes back and goes mask off but is too much of a bitch to keep his vods up. Fuck this dude.

For the same reason I follow Brianna Wu.
They are both a walking shitshow and lolcow in their own right.
Isnt that the same creep that was shoving a PS controller up their ass and playing fallguys wanting people to grab them so that the controller would vibrate?

Discord-db-AE1kh-Jv-K.png

@midori You are loved. :sanasmile:
I like Hexa, i really do but bitch needs to stop bringing up the "menhera moment". Its not as big as she makes it out to be and she seem to be mentally kneecapping herself every single time she talks about it. Also stop drinking.

Roach is persisting. As expected of a roach. Take notes, Azehara. No, seriously, this is most appropriate content for clipper channel, and i bet it'll get hime more subs.

Nigga give me a timestamp or something schedule doesnt give me 2 hours to watch something.

Thick thighs save lives. No harm no foul.

Huh. That makes me respect Finana quite a bit more.
To me it comes off as being an ungrateful whore.

Very nice intro video.

so, about that...
View attachment 66826
IDK if it's true or if it matters to merch buyers but shitposters are running with it. Also this reply chain:
it's Gura's sweater in case anyone didn't get it
3DIOs have a $5 mics in em.

I'm surprised that Phase is still on the table for her, given the amount of support she got post-Niji. I have always pinged her as someone that Phase could poach, but given her new income, the only thing that Phase can give her is a community and something to belong to, as I doubt she would be making more cash in the short term. Also, why Matata? I thought she was outside the click.
I dont think Phase could offer much to her. SHe also doesnt seem the type to be into the idol thing and Sakana still wants to pursue that up to some extent.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Not sure if it was mentioned before but Kiara said they get 3 merch releases per year: Birthday, Anniversary, and one they can use for anything. This is using the third one from last year.

Edit: I forgot the 3.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Top Bottom