"The second (college) roommate I had literally admitted her undying love for me; She texted me too, we were sitting on our beds right next to each other but she texted me that gay shit, I was like wow... wow, I just texted her back 'you're my roommate' and then I just walked away, byeee... and the following year I had to room in with her lol"Sena Bonbon
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
Sseth in chat
k0yxqn.png

niggaphil

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Imagine Lia getting blacked by Sseth and listening to his "hey hey people" 24/7..... :dokiSmug:
Wouldn't be the first time Liacons got cucked live on stream. :SelenHAHAhere:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Daily Reminder
Imagine Lia getting blacked by Sseth and listening to his "hey hey people" 24/7..... :dokiSmug:
Sseth actually looks pretty aryan for someone who seems to claim to be a russian jew

thirteenorphans

It is your god given right to imagine whatever you want, and that is the mental image you wanted?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

USS IOWA

View attachment 66782
You could not live with your own failure, where did that bring you? back to me - YAGOO

I still don't understand why he left Holostar so he could be a vtuber again, He could have just been Lando at the side and just be a femboy but with a large sum of resources backing him up. But then again he doesn't want anyone to tell him what not and not want to do.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Cute Lap ASMR about breakfast

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Damn, Sseth is a Lia-liker. Lumi must be seething right now.
Didn't Lumi quit watching Sseth? I think she said he fell off after he started hiring editors.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Is there a contract between Youtube and the devs that force people to play this game

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Stolen from twatter. Actually, please do. I want to watch full legal ananlysis.
1711411070588.png
ican't
1711411355902.png 1711411401004.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Is there a contract between Youtube and the devs that force people to play this game

It's (probably) cheap, slow paced enough to allow low-stress talking, has a ton of items to base the conversation off of.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Meimi's room flooded some days ago and now she's talking about it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
1711411293583.png
Update about my rrat, she is canadian and the account i found is probably her flesh account, what is with canadians being mostly chinese jesus

Edit: the account i found is from a chinese, canadian.... troon, oh my god in heavens did i obtained the troondar?

Edit 2: archive of his "sister" twitter

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rrat literally did immediatly say he didnt blame her for her reaction

he is objectively right that in most companies, especially JPN ones, her call for her community to defy a management order was a pretty clear violation of most (We can somewhat confidently assume) contracts, let alone a very fucky and somewhat schizophrenic one like Niji's alleged leaked contract
Immediately dip to play Dragon's Dogma for hours after posting some shit. Come back to find people were sperging about it while I was blissfully unaware.
:smugazki:

Stunned But Dumb

Been catching up on some Ina zatsus. So peaceful to listen to her stories. Sometimes I think about clipping some of my favorite stories or moments, especially the rare sassier ones, because I don't see clips of them often but I never have time these days. If a woman is ever crazy or fool enough to marry my dumbass, I hope listening to her yap is as lovely as listening to Ina. Sorry, I'm in a calm before the storm, have a Mozzu clip I found.

Normally I'd be disgusted at what she's eating, but this is a vast improvement over her standard diet. Please continue

Bronze

I know, this guy again, but he's reviewing the V&U contract (or started to review it) so I felt the need to share. This is a signed contract it seems. I'm sure someone will put the file together using screenshots, so no need to watch the stream.

On the other hand, here's evil woman with DMC

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara Maldare is back at it with Cuphead:

Normally I'd be disgusted at what she's eating, but this is a vast improvement over her standard diet. Please continue
I get the piss jokes, but honey is too gross now? At some point you niggas are just weak :pippaseethe;

> Not wanting to get pinged by every retard in the forum is cringe
:chibiBrainDamage:
Post it again I missed it :pippasquish:

Top Bottom