"Really makes you wonder: How the hell does a girl like that survive on the Internet?"Omaru Polka (regarding Iroha)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
And in some time Tomoe Umari is doing a presentation that @randomtranny really ought to see:
The most critical part: be born without a Y chromosome

Anyways, about Runie's PL:
1711075534167.png

Now I understand why she's the Evil Woman of Phase Connect. Not because she's actually mean or malicious, but because she's a FUCKING GLOWIE

59e.jpg

(or at least was)

Salado

View attachment 66506

Now I understand why she's the Evil Woman of Phase Connect. Not because she's actually mean or malicious, but because she's a FUCKING GLOWIE

59e.jpg

(or at least was)
Not news.
1708318743216084.jpg

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

View attachment 66506

59e.jpg

(or at least was)
Maybe she's Pippa's handler?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

USS IOWA

What did she say to make you belive she'll meet Petra and Finana? I ask because while Petra might be a possibility Finana seems to have already returned home
I thought Finana is still in Japan, So it might be with the other girls.

Salado

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Maybe she's Pippa's handler?
She worked for the state of Florida, so Pippa would be out of her jurisdiction

That doesn't preclude the possibility she has moved into the FBI or DEA from state, though, given the gap in employment history from 2021 and her joining Phase Connect is a way to conduct psyops on internet weirdos and monitor the notorious suspected future mass shooter Pipkin Pippa

As an internet weirdo if Runie is a psyop then call me a member of the sheeple cause I don't wanna wake up :pomuLove:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Marine has surpassed Kizuna's rotting corpse to become the second most subscribed vtuber in the world and first most subscribed in Japan (ignoring people who jumped into the bandwagon with millions of subs beforehand).

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
She really is a full-on cracker, huh? I guess the fish needed a diversity hire.

In fairness, she was a Z-list celebrity rather than some rando, posting pictures of herself everywhere is part of the job, and scrubbing her own accounts wouldn't make the articles and TV interviews go away. She was going to get found out eventually regardless.
Add another white girl who guards the gates to yellow heaven. Since my yellow fever is under control and she's an appropriately-aged Hag, @Would

This makes me wonder how much PL is shared behind the scene (if any); 'cause upon finding out Runie was in the BB house I can easily see Dizzy, and a roped in Ember, immediately finding and bingeing that entire season of the show. :SelenHAHAhere:

Not watched Clara...
⚡️GET JOLTED⚡

getjolt - Copy.jpg

So yeah, she definitely puts in an impressive amount of work to be entertaining, especially considering she has a full-time job too. She isn't here to just do the bare minimum. Vtubing seems to be a great way for her to express that creativity, and she takes advantage of that.
Runie is probably the best "Zatsu" streamer in EN. Even using the term 'zatsudan' doesn't do justice to her creativity and work ethic.

Fauna's Birthday stream is starting soon. Is she the only Promise member who doesn't have a TVA representative?

Still a Day 1 member, but definitely not in the uuuuuuuuu gang.
BUT
FUCK, it is all really good.

Damn, this may be the first full set I purchase; it's all great!

Looks like shits going down while making this.
She wouldn't do two RPs back to back... right?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Marine has surpassed Kizuna's rotting corpse to become the second most subscribed vtuber in the world and first most subscribed in Japan (ignoring people who jumped into the bandwagon with millions of subs beforehand).

Honestly if there's a VTuber in JP that would pass her in the current times, it would've been either Pekora or Marine. For me they perfectly represent what the current state of VTubing is.

Normance

If he's really botting 40k CCV, seems like the dude has finally realized he wasted his money before lolw.
image.png

Dude usually bot 2 hours a stream but due to biboo keep dropping 9 hours stream it eventually evens out to her true average CCV.
E.g: Her feb numbers are 8703 on feb and 9655 on jan 2024
image.png

Her non botted streams average around this numbers as well
For all his troubles of paying double the bots amount this month, he has managed to raise her CCV this month so far, assuming Biboo doesnt drop a few more 9-12 hours stream, to a total of 500 extra average CCV
Should have just called it quit and do it to people with low streaming hours like nerissa and shiori. The man is not proving anything here lmao, why would you even pick the autistic long hour streamer biboo.

I don't think his endgoal has anything to do with Biboo, he's botted all of Advent and a few NijiEN, this time it was just so Faunas birthday wouldn't be the highest en stream today. Why anyone would care about the numbers tally enough to do this can only be explained with severe mental illness, but what else is new in the vtuber sphere?

Salado

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Runie is probably the best "Zatsu" streamer in EN. Even using the term 'zatsudan' doesn't do justice to her creativity and work ethic.
Rie is also pretty up there in terms of zasu strength. I'd say it's a toss up between the two personally.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Didn't Paizo do a lot of dumb/pozzed crap to the lore in 2nd Ed? I vaguely remember something about Liches, or was that Wizards too?

Yeah but you can fix that by just not using their official campaigns and setting. I don't know anything in particular for Liches in PF2e though. Plus you also don't really have to buy any of their books ever since the Archives of Nethys is officially backed and contains pretty much 97% of the printed rules. It's not as straight forward to navigate to learn the game as books are, but if you already know the game you can run it entirely with AoN as reference. I'll take that over WotC's absolute jewery in charging $60 per book and making it basically necessary to purchase them to have any real variety since the SRD is very barebones.

e: Apparently they removed references to phylacteries because of their jewish symbolism? I dunno chief that sounds pretty antisemitic to not have that representation in there. :smugrys:

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Watch the Dingo in his new outfit :robertudrink:

This is new.. pixelated dick in a Holostars outfit reveal lol

axellol-Copy.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly if there's a VTuber in JP that would pass her in the current times, it would've been either Pekora or Marine. For me they perfectly represent what the current state of VTubing is.
Gen 3 and gamers was peak classic Hololive, before the boom. They are these incredibly charismatic people, skilled in various fields, larger than life. To me that is the ideal state of vtubers, and the rare essence which so many people either ignore or get wrong; a mix between reality and fiction, human and avatar, raw human emotion masked beneath a facade that is better and greater than anything really possible in our cynical world. Vtubers which are just themselves with cat ears shouldn't even be considered the same species.

DanishCookies

Top Bottom