"Are you supposed to engage your butt muscles when climbing stairs???"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Salado

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I like me some Biboo, but I suspect /#/ miiiiiight be involved in her having over 50k CCV for a FotM game.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I was put off by Jelly on her debut because of the baby voice but she's turned that around. Not unlike how I find myself listening late to Ember sometimes.

Punished Lurker

I missed the whole chat about the vagueposting and Runie's PL, and I have a question as I'm usually not interested in this kind of stuff. Was the information they revealed something new or was it already known?

Negzana

I was put off by Jelly on her debut because of the baby voice but she's turned that around. Not unlike how I find myself listening late to Ember sometimes.
Don't know what made her a favorite of mines but she really grew on me back in Summer of 2023. The only thing I would say has hurt my watching of her is her shift of timeslot. If not for that she'd be there with Lia as my favorite Phase girl.

Normance

I like me some Biboo, but I suspect /#/ miiiiiight be involved in her having over 50k CCV for a FotM game.
bibot.jpg

I really wonder how much the dude has spent on this by now, must be in the thousands.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
:vespernice:Shiina on my tv, Panko on the laptop, Dragon on my phone.
:pippasquish:
Triple wield, only those with three or more limbs can accomplish such feats. Or severe autism. I dunno. Congrats perhaps?

Jesus how much of a fag can you be? JUST FUCKING DUMP IT NEGRO!
He's a newfag, he just started his meds please andastando.

something something vtuber company something something lesbianism
THE LEZ-CONNECT IS REAL!!!

>in a relationship
then again last updated 2 years ago
sure hope she doesn't have that many unicorns
If it's with a woman then...
:vespernice:

You're an evil bastard for voting on Lisa to graduate :pikafaku:

Also, didn't we have an entire thread dedicated to phasedox posting? Why do I have to see this shit here?
User was a newfag he wasn't buck broken by Proctor at the discord yet.

She's not black :botanheadshake:
racista negro amante tío

View attachment 66485

Update about the Rat hater, she failed so hard that she got community noted

Edit: TWICE

View attachment 66486
Fucking hell, community notes is
:nenebased:

Before we make a lot of comments about this
How much of this is Adviel being a fucking dirty jew and how much is Brave Group coming back to their Unlimited ways?
Just Jewman. A worker under Jewman is losing shekels (unforgivable) so Jewman does what Jewman does best and takes the money under the guise of her breaking something. I see a graduation notice with an offenses list in her future.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

She changed a lot in 2 years
But she will always be cute

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
FUCK, it is all really good.

Hasn't been around since the dox got confirmed. Probably going to pussy out and not come back.
What is all this crap merch! Where's my keychain and acrylic stands?! :kurosanji:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hiyori and Meimi doing tier lists in some minutes.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The holiest Sawa Sama is slaying orks and heretics:

frz

What needs a lot of ram? excel. The leaker is zhuni excel, case closed.
how many excel tabs are you opening mate
Hey @ram ,any reason we shouldn't ban you for being a doxing throwaway who also might be a stalking schizo? Genuine question, because we don't take kindly to them around here. (schizos).
Tbf he's only proven to be a gay ass vague posting twitter e-whore and has not shown any sign of schizo.
View attachment 66488
I really wonder how much the dude has spent on this by now, must be in the thousands.
oi you graph reading nerds does this mean she actually hit 27k for this stream and got botted to 50k?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
oi you graph reading nerds does this mean she actually hit 27k for this stream and got botted to 50k?
No there's a baseline of bots that YT doesn't fully ban. Usually the waves are about 2/3 of the total bots, maybe a bit less.

I'm guessing her real viewership is 10k-13k.

USS IOWA

Kiara said in her members that she will meet with the Niji girls soon, Probably with Finana and Petra along with Dearsqn.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Kiara said in her members that she will meet with the Niji girls soon, Probably with Finana and Petra along with Dearsqn.
If those 2 graduate we know Kiara is poaching or murdering people

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I unironically think that Pathfinder would be a better TTRPG to stream because the character building options are so much more diverse than D&D, and has much more of an anime-friendly vibe to some of it's identity, making it perfect for very cringe characters. The trade off is more math and the Incapacitation trait on every fun spell.
Didn't Paizo do a lot of dumb/pozzed crap to the lore in 2nd Ed? I vaguely remember something about Liches, or was that Wizards too?
Tbf he's only proven to be a gay ass vague posting twitter e-whore and has not shown any sign of schizo.
Tbf neither did Kestraline, and we all saw how that ended. :dokibirdWhat:

Punished Lurker

What did she say to make you belive she'll meet Petra and Finana? I ask because while Petra might be a possibility Finana seems to have already returned home

frz

View attachment 66488
No there's a baseline of bots that YT doesn't fully ban. Usually the waves are about 2/3 of the total bots, maybe a bit less.

I'm guessing her real viewership is 10k-13k.
If he's really botting 40k CCV, seems like the dude has finally realized he wasted his money before lolw.
image.png

Dude usually bot 2 hours a stream but due to biboo keep dropping 9 hours stream it eventually evens out to her true average CCV.
E.g: Her feb numbers are 8703 on feb and 9655 on jan 2024
image.png

Her non botted streams average around this numbers as well
For all his troubles of paying double the bots amount this month, he has managed to raise her CCV this month so far, assuming Biboo doesnt drop a few more 9-12 hours stream, to a total of 500 extra average CCV
Should have just called it quit and do it to people with low streaming hours like nerissa and shiori. The man is not proving anything here lmao, why would you even pick the autistic long hour streamer biboo.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

both Jelly and Ember are good stream content, please support them whenever you can

Top Bottom