"A fruit fly flew into my mouth during the meet & greet and I didnt want to worry all the beautiful con-goer cookies so i swallowed. 🙃"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Which hololive girl has the highest percentage of female viewers?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't disagree that she has quite nice thighs :iryswooo: but seems like some coomers broke containment, poor girl.

View attachment 66453

Man, always a shame when a girl doesn't have confidence in her body, especially if it's not like she's some kind of landwhale. The crouching position probably makes them look a little larger than normal, but they still look really nice. Keeki as well, even through those sweats you can tell she's got meaty legs and it just comes across as someone with a lot of leg strength and I love to see the results of a good exercise routine. This is kind of why I want to know what the impact of her surgery has had since that kind of procedure can lead to/worsen body image issues for women and it seems like she has her own as it is. I hope she can move past it or even work on getting her 'issue' into some kind of place she can be good with because it can be really draining to hate seeing your reflection because of everything you think is wrong with yourself. I just want these dumb women to have happy lives, and that has to start with loving themselves.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
>Is an adult woman
>Initiates the relationship
>Spends entire first half of post talking about how much she enjoyed said relationship
>Still claims she was groomed

Every day I'm more in favor of repealing the 19th amendment
the main rrat i have is that she is not mad about the daki itself, she is mad it was not HER daki

VSoyBoy

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not entirely sure, but I believe Marine has a quite substantial female viewer base, surprisingly enough.

Limkin

This is the thing she is bitching about it
Imagine self reporting you lied about your age to get laid by the guy. If she was 17 at the time she would totally say she was legal just to get him in trouble and blackmail later

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Does it say who the mouse VTuber is? All the mice I know look of age or have huge knockers.
No idea, the entire thing is dumb i blame Murray for making me waste 20 minutes reading it

Imagine self reporting you lied about your age to get laid by the guy. If she was 17 at the time she would totally say she was legal just to get him in trouble and blackmail later
Captura de pantalla 2024-03-21 113815.png

She get very detailed about the fuck she got, you would believe this lead to rape but no, the thing that made her flip was a stupid daki

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
No idea, the entire thing is dumb i blame Murray for making me waste 20 minutes reading it
View attachment 66461
She get very detailed about the fuck she got, you would believe this lead to rape but no, the thing that made her flip was a stupid daki
Are we sure it's not a repurposed shlickfic?

Ensok

Early Adopter
Not entirely sure, but I believe Marine has a quite substantial female viewer base, surprisingly enough.
I've heard Flare brought up a lot but I've never heard for sure who has the most.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 66461

More women elevating very middling sex to abuse because they dont want to be seen as whores or were too daft to say "oy nigga you aint SHIT in bed"

frz

Matsuri said her income could be one of the lowest in Holo.

Welp, looking that how she enjoy a lot irl by eating random junks, i guess her income is still better than most of the average streamer?

She doesn't appeal to coomers/unicorns, avoid sponsorships yeah she'd be on the lower side
That being said the dude was being surprised for how much she makes and she's humble bragging about hololive that the top earners make much more than her
Except for laplus that's a hobo disguised as a hololive talents. :smugpipi:
Speaking of which, laplus does, she claims 30% female viewership, most of them are child-bearing hags though.
Their kid watches laplus and thus the mums watches laplus. Stat might or might not also be inflated as the kids might use their mums' phone to watch/whale.
:koronehappyl:

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Just woken up to this V&U stuff. Do people feel that it's worth a Laundry Room thread? I'm leaning in that direction, since it seems like a slow-burn disaster waiting to happen.
Yeah, this is 100% going to spiral out of control, and given that the company is dumb enough to actually try to sue to force their BS, it is only going to make it worse.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive

Lmao.

She's getting absolutely roasted in her replies over this dumb shit. If she thought she was going to get a boost in popularity from this spectacle, she's done the opposite.

Hopefully she'll graduate and fuck off....or continue being retarded for entertainment works too.

Limkin

Bruh. He fucked her brains out to the point she had no thoughts and was letting him do anything he wanted, at no point mentioned she didn't enjoy it or wanted him to stop. BUT MAN THE LOLI DAKI WAS JUST TOO MUCH

Koronesuki

X-Potato
It's probably Ao-chan now. I don't know who it was before her debut though.
Does it say who the mouse VTuber is? All the mice I know look of age or have huge knockers.
It might have been Rune Bunnura, but if it was, the daki must be a bootleg, because as far as I know she never had an official one.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

This has got to be the single most embarrassing attempt at rallying a virtual army/callout post I have ever seen. :depressedtako:

This will be the one time in my whole life that'll just repeat that stalwart incel mantra: women

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Might do a stream on this Akka stuff tonight, it's really stupid.

They'd just play the victim and say the site was attacking them so I don't recommend it personally. Then again, maybe it's what they deserve for accusing someone of pedo because of an age gap and them having a daki, so what do I know.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Chirami is live with the game that has a person that sounds like Proctor and talks like Proctor narrating literally everything you do in the game. The Stanley Parable.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
BUT MAN THE LOLI DAKI WAS JUST TOO MUCH
Im going to ask who was in the daki, im curious what made her flip so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom