"Are you supposed to engage your butt muscles when climbing stairs???"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I checked the phaseclips tag again and there's a bunch of clips of the usual suspects which is nice but this time I want to bring you Yuu

and some korean dude took a liking of remi and started clipping her which is funny

Remember to tell a clipper you know to use phaseclips if they're not doing it. It should help them to get noticed more. :kaelaapprob:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Tbf though would the EN audience even care about a radio show. It's only a big thing in Japan. The youth of the world already even moved on from TV. It's only Japan who still held on to shit like fax, radio, cassette tapes
And not like you can find someone in NA to run a weekly show either. Who you are gonna call up? Gawr Gura? Ninomae have other job inanis? Mumei? Amelia? :smugpipi:
Even shiori and nerissa started streaming less already.
Fubuki literally doesn't sleep to keep her shit going. One of the people working way too much and pretty much all of JP is scared of her work ethics.

It's a running gag for her and she purposefully does it.
But I guess she finally clicked on a mikeneko stream yesterday and think "ah fuck it's not worth the trouble"
Honestly I was kind of shocked at the lack of quality Vtuber podcasts.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I'm honestly shocked Nintendo is allowing them to do something as radical as play an old game on old hardware.
Korone has done it plenty of times. You didn't think she used emulators to play all those retro games did you?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara is meeting Pomu tonight.
:pomuLove:

Hope we get some pics on Keeki

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
After watching Rrat's clip, there was another related one where Kobo was too intimidated by Gura's sheer autistic loneliness to speak with her. Even Aqua has gotten better at socializing than Gura. The whiplash between these clips where Gura is like some kid just cutely doing whatever her mother is doing, and Kobo not wanting to either annoy or offend Gura somehow is just drastic. Come on Shark! Simply overcome your crippling anxiety and allow Kobo into your life!

Yes. In fact I would say you're not trying hard enough on the thing that matters. Your ego.
:pathetic:

I'm honestly shocked Nintendo is allowing them to do something as radical as play an old game on old hardware. What would happen if they asked for Melee perms I wonder?:unsure:
There is nothing stopping them to play Melee, but without online they would have to do in offcollab unless Nintendo someday decide to drop it on the Shop

Edit:to this day there is no exact rules how you can play original copies of old games, Pomu iirc got away somehow with her modded 3DS, there is also no rules about FPGA consoles

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Serafi's officially dead now, rather than unofficially dead.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Archive

Look who's awake, lol
And we have divide already
1710994794429.png
1710994812398.png
1710994773017.png

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I know next to nothing about the Serafi situation, outside of the initial statements from both parties, so I can't make any informed opinion about it

...my uninformed opinion, however, is that the more that is kept behind closed doors, the better both parties will come out by the end of legal procedures. needlessly leaking anything before things are settled will only muddy the procedures themselves, so it's just a matter of waiting to see what happens, if they're able to take care of the situation amicably, etc.

AmeSame

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Archive

a woman wrote that statement
"OMG we invested SOOOO MUCH into this bitch I can't even"
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
More Skyrim shenanigans

I'll catch the vod tomorrow, but for a hot minute I thought that was deadly premonition because the child looked similar

...now I want Clara (with or without Airi) to play Deadly Premonition

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The blue journey project by hololive teased a video on their yt channel yesterday morning.

The official twitter account had this to say.
Screenshot_20240321-011406_X.jpg
Tweet

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
@Azehara don't forget to bill them 450k$ for business consulting. :dokiSmug:

1710998173367.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kuro is not up to date with British tradition:

Kuro, if he were born a century ago, would have been an honorary fighting alongside Mosley in Cable Street

But it's really bullshit that someone who spent majority of their life in UK have no idea what the fuck Ramadan is

Kuro is a fucking retard. Him crying about it doesn't help though.

Spain cat is eating a meal picked by chat, surely nothing can go wrong

God her laugh is so good.

Pre-Debut vtweeter THREATANS to SUE another vtuber for ... what's this? ... mentioning that anti loli people tend to be pedophiles.
This response is too funny to not share. It radiates soy energy.

Archive

PreDebut Vtweeters should have no rights.

@Azehara don't forget to bill them 450k$ for business consulting. :dokiSmug:
Im not Korean, they wont listen.

Clip Tax, sorry if its 3 weeks late:
I managed to appeal my copyright strike because these fuckers didn't contest the appeal. Fucking vultures.

Is Azehara a dramafag now? Who cares about these dime a dozen corpos, just point and laugh as they implode one after another.
No, just a regular fag.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i see nyaru is being mental after having a 110-120ccv stream.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
It's a running gag for her and she purposefully does it.
But I guess she finally clicked on a mikeneko stream yesterday and think "ah fuck it's not worth the trouble"
It's all those unauthorized memes that are destroying Mike's reputation, sue them all!

Top Bottom