"she dislikes pickaxes and I take that seriously and personally #holoAdvent"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thought it was a joke, they are really playing 4 swords adventure on gamecube

Purrson

Pre-Debut vtweeter THREATANS to SUE another vtuber for ... what's this? ... mentioning that anti loli people tend to be pedophiles.
This response is too funny to not share. It radiates soy energy.

Archive

What a fucking queer

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I really like Memory from the little I've understood of her she's so sweet. It's like a Rushia who isn't a bipolar psychobitch
So not like Rushia at all then. Why would you want that?
:menhera:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I won't clock you because retardo monki posted the moonrunes version instead of the EN version.
HELP I STARTED SEEING JILL IN MY DREAMS

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Imagine having to work with this lunatic. Her firing was the second biggest blessing in disguise to Holo next to the China mess in 2020.
The implications of her sudden isolation in Vshojo and quiet departure only weigh heavier with each week that passes and each schizopost she comes out with. It's almost a shame they've learned to shut the fuck up about company drama. Maybe Mikeneko herself will drop deets one day when she runs out of other traitor delusions fixate on.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
HELP I STARTED SEEING JILL IN MY DREAMS

For some reason all prosimians with big-ass eyes are hella unnerving to me, they kinda look like gremlins. The only animal of this general variety I like are sugar gliders, and those are marsupials. Honestly I don't like primates in general...

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
She's who I meant when I said the Asians in North America are taller, but I don't think Kronii is that short either, at least compared to some of the JP members.
Kronii was speculated to be around the same height as Irys. As calculated by Latino @Harrow Prime:
I'm watching IRyS and Shiori and it's a fucking mistake, Shiori just won't shut up. :BijouBijou:

she's around 1m55cm no i didn't try to measure her by her squid game pic.
Squid game pic in question:

Also according to Irys who makes her sound to be a similar height going off comments that seem to imply the real life counterparts:

And if she is slightly taller than Irys, well according to Irys roommate:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Bae, Calli, Ollie, Reine, Marine, and Towa are going to be performing at DreamHack Australia.

"
[hololive Premium Upgrade]
Price :
$89 (AUD) in addition to any festival ticket

Extra Inclusions :
-Guaranteed floor seating in prime position in front of stage for hololive concert
-Ticket holders go into a raffle to win a Meet and Greet session with a talent member"
:gunpeko: why is it never near me

Edit: Fuck

I know who should be there...

:sanasmile:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The implications of her sudden isolation in Vshojo and quiet departure only weigh heavier with each week that passes and each schizopost she comes out with. It's almost a shame they've learned to shut the fuck up about company drama. Maybe Mikeneko herself will drop deets one day when she runs out of other traitor delusions fixate on.
You can't make shit up about your co-workers if you can't understand them :mitothink:
But seriously speaking all the posts on his private account related at that time to her work where multiple variations of :"I don't understand english"
By the time Henya showed up it was too late to start having schizophrenic episodes (But she tried really hard to have one)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live playing PowerWash Simulator with Aruru Rosario.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I know who should be there...

:sanasmile:

a tough decision.jpg

frz

There are so many weird HoloJP projects that you never hear about in the western side of things, like the whole fanclub paid subscription thing they had until recently. Truth is the EN fans don't get even a 10th of the stuff JP gets, I guess that's what the new office is for though.

In the gaycord everyone acts like a queer so he can let his hair down, on here he'd be constantly mocked and judged.
Tbf though would the EN audience even care about a radio show. It's only a big thing in Japan. The youth of the world already even moved on from TV. It's only Japan who still held on to shit like fax, radio, cassette tapes
And not like you can find someone in NA to run a weekly show either. Who you are gonna call up? Gawr Gura? Ninomae have other job inanis? Mumei? Amelia? :smugpipi:
Even shiori and nerissa started streaming less already.
Fubuki literally doesn't sleep to keep her shit going. One of the people working way too much and pretty much all of JP is scared of her work ethics.
The microphone blocking her is pretty funny.
It's a running gag for her and she purposefully does it.
But I guess she finally clicked on a mikeneko stream yesterday and think "ah fuck it's not worth the trouble"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tbf though would the EN audience even care about a radio show. It's only a big thing in Japan. The youth of the world already even moved on from TV. It's only Japan who still held on to shit like fax, radio, cassette tapes
And not like you can find someone in NA to run a weekly show either. Who you are gonna call up? Gawr Gura? Ninomae have other job inanis? Mumei? Amelia? :smugpipi:
Even shiori and nerissa started streaming less already.
Fubuki literally doesn't sleep to keep her shit going.
YWNBJ

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fuwa Moco have generally been pretty consistent with their Fuwamoco Morning show. There's no reason they couldn't do a fortnightly podcast.
They are nips in disguise.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Kobo hitting the copium hard, holy :takocope::takocope:

Cute shork clip

After watching Rrat's clip, there was another related one where Kobo was too intimidated by Gura's sheer autistic loneliness to speak with her. Even Aqua has gotten better at socializing than Gura. The whiplash between these clips where Gura is like some kid just cutely doing whatever her mother is doing, and Kobo not wanting to either annoy or offend Gura somehow is just drastic. Come on Shark! Simply overcome your crippling anxiety and allow Kobo into your life!

"Could it be that I've been trying so hard all this time and I'm just an idiot?"
Yes. In fact I would say you're not trying hard enough on the thing that matters. Your ego.
:pathetic:

I thought it was a joke, they are really playing 4 swords adventure on gamecube

I'm honestly shocked Nintendo is allowing them to do something as radical as play an old game on old hardware. What would happen if they asked for Melee perms I wonder?:unsure:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
After watching Rrat's clip, there was another related one where Kobo was too intimidated by Gura's sheer autistic loneliness to speak with her. Even Aqua has gotten better at socializing than Gura. The whiplash between these clips where Gura is like some kid just cutely doing whatever her mother is doing, and Kobo not wanting to either annoy or offend Gura somehow is just drastic. Come on Shark! Simply overcome your crippling anxiety and allow Kobo into your life!
Gura didn't even used to be as bad as she has been since she stopped regularly streaming. She pretty much brought it on herself if she feels isolated from the rest of the group now.

Top Bottom