"What is TTYL? What is it? OK I'm gonna make my own... wait... 'Tender Tentacle Yummy Lissotto' ah wait, lissotto is with an 'r'"Meloco Kyoran

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Limkin

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Since Fuwamoco and Kaela pretty much confirmed Kronii and Mumei are/were in Japan I wonder if it's contract renewal season, also maybe everyone but Shiori and Biboo were there but I don't think anyone talked about fauna being there so can't confirm her traveling so far, so I wonder what cover told them to make them go.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I feel bad for Kirsche

561651651.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
https://dic.pixiv.net/a/ケルシー・パニゴニ . Also she was one half of HighKick, possibly under a different name?
Here is SBM's post from the Kaleido thread; should have the info you're looking for:

Good News! Clara is back at her old timeslot!
Bad News! Daylight savings can STILL eat a dick.

Jongers come support cute doggo

Thanks niggas now if you allow me a schizo moment
FIIIIIISHMAN YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD!!!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
GIVE THIS WOMAN 3D AND ALL THE MUSIC BUDGET SHE DESERVES!!!!!
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
She craved the idol shit, she should've been in holo :pikameefuck: but I wonder if she would be happy there with all the redtape, she's such a menace with little filter.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Since Fuwamoco and Kaela pretty much confirmed Kronii and Mumei are/were in Japan I wonder if it's contract renewal season, also maybe everyone but Shiori and Biboo were there but I don't think anyone talked about fauna being there so can't confirm her traveling so far, so I wonder what cover told them to make them go.
"Mumei, do you want to do an MC segment for Holofes? You'll have to come to Japan, but we can pay for the plane tickets. Also, you can finally meet Gura in person."

Probably something like that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
FIIIIIISHMAN YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD!!!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
She craved the idol shit, she should've been in holo :pikameefuck: but I wonder if she would be happy there with all the redtape, she's such a menace with little filter.
if Fishman is smart he should give the more idol-friendly phase women the full 3d treatment
I think if he just gets a studio in california it would be easy since half of his talent has already gone there, same for Canada even

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yeah, I'd say the live MC segment is what confirmed Mumei was there. I'd be surprised by Kronii though, since she just got back from Japan, what, a couple weeks ago?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yamanba buy his coffee then! He aint got no money for 3d yet

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What is even fish's vision? Just do what works?
Until now his company just goes on track by 1. being edgy and 2. not being terrible, but is he trying to go anywhere?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What is even fish's vision? Just do what works?
Until now his company just goes on track by 1. being edgy and 2. not being terrible, but is he trying to go anywhere?
he doesnt seem to have that bad of a vision, he has gotten convention appearances, a scuffed AR 3d with Pippa, and 5 gens with decent viewership in a packed industry
Phasefriends in general seem to be loyal without most being giga cunts

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
he doesnt seem to have that bad of a vision, he has gotten convention appearances, a scuffed AR 3d with Pippa, and 5 gens with decent viewership in a packed industry
Phasefriends in general seem to be loyal without most being giga cunts
By vision I mean "where does he want to be in 5 years?" and "what does he want to focus on?".

Yagoo for example has very clearly set his vision: More events, further EN expansion, metaverse bullshit, exploratory projects, all drenched in an idol coating.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, I'd say the live MC segment is what confirmed Mumei was there. I'd be surprised by Kronii though, since she just got back from Japan, what, a couple weeks ago?
No, it sounds like she actually was there, surprisingly. Kaela talked about meeting her on her stream today.

Unless this happened the week she went to Japan to record her Live, which is possible. Don't know the exact dates Kaela was in Japan, though, to know if she was there long enough for it to overlap.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe that I'm waiting for fucking Legal Mindset

anyway Nova is back on

Also fuck it, listen to PIG

roktofferson

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
By vision I mean "where does he want to be in 5 years?" and "what does he want to focus on?".
From what he has talked about, Idolshit, for the most part a large chunk of the women in the company are fantastic singers or have been grinding to be good like pippa, Jelly also is a music producer that has gotten songs in rhythm games

He seems dead set on being Idols since he is seemingly a big macross fan that also likes Marine, so thats probably his vision. Although he has kept it close to his chest, but Phase does pump out a suprising amount of music, even in the JP side

bothyourhouses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom