"Hmm, men should get pregnant more often"Erina Makina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Moona is back? I though she was in hiatus?
She is back. She said she was only going to do like 1 stream a week, but I guess that was a lie. It sounds like her RM is still setting up her cafe, so I'd think she'd be busy with that.

Limkin

She is back. She said she was only going to do like 1 stream a week, but I guess that was a lie. It sounds like her RM is still setting up her cafe, so I'd think she'd be busy with that.
I am sure someone can hook her up with a famous coffee distributor. They also have anime mascots in the form of rabbit, dog, fox and lesbo bear to promote the products

roktofferson

I love racist connect. :sanasmile:
i love how genuinely confused she is about why everyone's acting like she said something bad. It's just that natural for her

kingcaid

Femanon is playing Deus Ex. She's retarded and didn't set the category right so its saying the wrong game.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

1710807028251.png :SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

SomeRando

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Ayame streamed and the world became a lovely place once again

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
He's a corporate lawyer.
@Xuhle everytime Legal Mindset streams:
bowling-lick.gif

This years bat endurance lineup

@Takodachi send her a "Do a karaoke" superchat for maximum SEETHE.

As this is the Internet and you never apologize no I won't do that. Better to just own up to being a stubborn idiot then trying to fight that. Call it copium or not I'm fucking stubborn. Now I'll just go off to my own for now.

Amd for the tranny shit,. :faqu:
For not being a tranny you sure do act like one. Are you sure your penis is still there?

Clip tax:

Piss girl being a real 'Murican.

Kaela being a creep around Ina (wholesome)

Lemon whore being a Karen.

Xuhle

@Xuhle everytime Legal Mindset streams:
bowling-lick.gif

@Takodachi send her a "Do a karaoke" superchat for maximum SEETHE.

For not being a tranny you sure do act like one. Are you sure your penis is still there?

Clip tax:

Piss girl being a real 'Murican.

Kaela being a creep around Ina (wholesome)

Lemon whore being a Karen.

leave me out of your gay shit.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kiki did seem like good friends with Riifu

Man if Killia doesn't get to keep her model I'll be sad it's a great one
I would assume she will pop up on VAllure. She had a small boost after Riifu left EIEN but I feel like she has stagnated hard despite pumping out content. Not sure if it has to do with the whole chair scandal.

wtf that.. is a blast from the past. Didn't know anyone knew about Twin Spica.. depressing odd lil show. Bless you sheep woman. Show came out the same season as PLANETES so everyone watched that space anime that is easier to watch.

Never seen this before.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Literally who going through the drama

niggaphil

Literally who going through the drama

Great, a groomer talking about other groomer grooming the underage vtuber? Count me in! :dokiSmug:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Never seen this before.
It's a good but odd slow-paced show. It's #3 of my recommended anime for people who are interested in astronauts and space behind Space Brothers and PLANETES.

Twin Spica synopsis
When Kamogawa Asumi was very little, the spaceship "Lion" (Shishi-gou) crashed over her town of Yuigahama, killing many, including Asumi's mother who passed away from massive burns after being in a coma.

When Asumi was in elementary school, she met Lion-san, a man with a lion head over his head, who only she could see. Lion-san and Asumi became fast friends and he encouraged her to follow her dream of becoming an astronaut.

Now Asumi is thirteen and is going to the new Tokyo Space School to learn how to become an astronaut. How will she face the many challenges that await her?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I am sure someone can hook her up with a famous coffee distributor. They also have anime mascots in the form of rabbit, dog, fox and lesbo bear to promote the products
Don't forget the femcel lesbian tiger.

bothyourhouses

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Also talking about clara, I remember that someone found meat clara's idol name but I didn't save it, if someone remembers it let me know I want to listen to her idol songs :kaelaapprob:
Here is SBM's post from the Kaleido thread; should have the info you're looking for:

Good News! Clara is back at her old timeslot!
Bad News! Daylight savings can STILL eat a dick.

Jongers come support cute doggo

MagicHammer

Talent behind Astarte, old Amber glow girl whose friend released a doc few months ago, made a statement.

For reference, this is the exact same document that she (Astarte) posted then deleted last year as she was graduating Amber Glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom