"I also said 'I like nuts!' out loud while I'm walking around crowded places"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

As this is the Internet and you never apologize no I won't do that. Better to just own up to being a stubborn idiot then trying to fight that. Call it copium or not I'm fucking stubborn. Now I'll just go off to my own for now.

Amd for the tranny shit,. :faqu:
Are you a filipinx by any chance? Just asking, no particular reasons for that

kanpainiggi

:pomuSalute:

Char was playing fallout operation anchorage. I remember the god bless the USA cover she did early on and decided to put 2 and 2 together

Last edited:

Bronze

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Looks like Kiki Lockheart is graduating.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Looks like Kiki Lockheart is graduating.

More surprised she hung on this long after the cuckchair incident, she really never had a chance to take off after that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
To be honest she should have been canned after the chair incident. Makes you wonder if she got poached though? Would be funny if so.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
To be honest she should have been canned after the chair incident. Makes you wonder if she got poached though? Would be funny if so.
V-Allure, maybe?

Bronze

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Limkin

More surprised she hung on this long after the cuckchair incident, she really never had a chance to take off after that.
Killa is at 40k subs, she and Skye are at 20k, and gen2 are all sub 10k. It's not even about her, the company is very much one woman operation and will close the moment it's founders don't want to burn money anymore. There is no winning staying in there, might as well try to find a job and/or degree before you are 40 year old menhera like Rushia

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Isn't that a bit risky? Their auditions aren't over and will be open for 2 more weeks
I believe in the power of the dancing Hakos Baelz.

Bronze

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
fn20uj.png

I think its relevant enough to post it here, Mikelcat will be at an ID convention it seems
yeah, might have posted that image too quickly for forum brownie points
sorry lads, but Ill go with the common opinion here and say its fake until a real announcement drops

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
yeah, might have posted that image too quickly for forum brownie points
sorry lads, but Ill go with the common opinion here and say its fake until a real announcement drops
Shit happens. I'll keep an eye out on it as well, partly because I want to take a look at it and see if I can give cosplayers there a gun.

But I'm pretty sure the mikecat thing was just someone in ID sphere having a shitpost which spread too far from it's place, probably.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
My heart sank once I saw EIEN's membership tier prices. "Oh they are seeking out that market then". Sure looks like it didn't pan out for everyone involved.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
V-Allure, maybe?
Kiki did seem like good friends with Riifu
Killa is at 40k subs, she and Skye are at 20k, and gen2 are all sub 10k. It's not even about her, the company is very much one woman operation and will close the moment it's founders don't want to burn money anymore. There is no winning staying in there, might as well try to find a job and/or degree before you are 40 year old menhera like Rushia
Man if Killia doesn't get to keep her model I'll be sad it's a great one

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man if Killia doesn't get to keep her model I'll be sad it's a great one
I love kilia with all my heart but her fucking tits hate eachother. Skye on the other hand...
CAH palestineass.jpg

Top Bottom