"I'm looking to be adopted by a different group would anyone like to accept me? Lazulight? Lazulight? I can sing diamond city lights?"Petra Gurin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Wait the guy banned from his stream a vtuber that was directly involved?

Wait, what. How did that happen? Did Megu call him mean names or something in a Twitter direct message?

there are plenty of thing to simp for in this world
But simping for a drama niggẻr is :vesperfacepalm:
Your entire argument boils down to "he is not usually like this". Why do I need to care if he's on some kind of male period.
Fact is dude was petty and didn't want his views challenged and banned relevant parties from talking
Even if he's no longer on that period tomorrow or yesterday, doesn't change the fact that he banned megu today.

This is like saying "normally nijisanji livers doesn't kill themselves, I dont know what is off with riku today please forgive him"
Or "normally, froot doesn't throw her friend under the bus and she normally donate to charity, ignore this one instance please"

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHAT'S OFF WITH HIM. If he wasn't comfortable with streaming, maybe don't fucking stream
The guy is a grifter who cares more about farming superchat than the situation itself. If it wasn't really evident after his 4th 7 hours stream. And what is it now? His 2000 hours in despite provided nothing of value outside of his 2nd stream? He's a react andy who doesn't even want to react to megu.

Bro literally spelled it out for you "this megu guy is making me lose super chat, pm me please so my audience can super chat me more" and you still can't read between the lines.

I'm pretty disappointed with the latest story arc for the lawyer. His coverage of the Selen termination was great, and so was reading and commenting on Nijisanji's contract, which is the first ever vtuber contract we've ever seen. Top job on that. He did a few other less eventful streams in between like having a clip-watching stream and collabing with Kirsche. Not so impactful, but they were still fun to watch. Then he's rapidly slid downhill to rrating over minor news content and then this shit.

Unless the lawyer wants to cover some real content again, I'm happy to ignore him entirely and let him wallow in his self-imposed mediocrity.

Actually is he even a lawyer? Im starting to question his stories. Something doesnt match up.
Lawyer is one of the busiest jobs in the world. The guy story is he works international law. Which actually makes your work harder since you have to deal with timezones and multiple language. I have a few friends who works international law. They work 12 hours a day and 6pm to 6 am workshift is very normal.

Bro streams 12 hours everyday.

Sure for someone like legal eagle. He has a massive enough audience to quit being a lawyer and becomes a full time content creator. And even then I'm pretty sure he has a full team of people writing his contents for him and edit. He only read these days.

This guy, before this whole situation was nowhere big enough to quit one of the most well paid job in the world to stream.

He is either is a grifter pretending to be a lawyer. Or a lawyer who got disbarred and started doing youtube.

Also stop calling him andrew you femboy are weirding me out. Dont be parasocial to this Yamanba please.

Id still be weirded the fuck out if you guys call a female vtuber by their real name. But at least I would understand you are being a creep toward someone of the opposite gender.

I hope you know that it made every point I made worse, not better for him.
And I assumed International law because he talked about working in various country like korea.

:selenpointandlaugh:
No refunds, faggøts.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I don't like the lawyer for the same reason I don't like false, and it's because they generate their money, and content from controversy. I hate grifters they taint the whole fucking pot.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Actually instead of criticizing me when I just was giving out information. Find it yourself then cause I certainly can't tell if he is practicing still other then by his word.

Or are you just wanting a new tard to be the poking stick.
Are you missing a father figure
Just curious

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Actually instead of criticizing me when I just was giving out information. Find it yourself then cause I certainly can't tell if he is practicing still other then by his word.

Or are you just wanting a new tard to be the poking stick.
You're the worst Laposter on this site and it isn't even close.

Xuhle

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You're the worst Laposter on this site and it isn't even close.
Its an insult to compare this guy to the other laposter
The other guy actually posts his oshi instead of an alcoholic lawlyer with yellow fever
Sad!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Too much talk about a soulless male fleshtuber in here. Have fanart of a cute monkey instead

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
fn20uj.png

I think its relevant enough to post it here, Mikelcat will be at an ID convention it seems

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
fn20uj.png

I think its relevant enough to post it here, Mikelcat will be at an ID convention it seems
Bold of them to assume she will be still fit to be on the internet by May

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
You built up a wierd attatchment to this guy instead of cute/retarded anime girls like the rest of us, are you ok

Are you missing a father figure perhaps
:baeJam:
Is Xuhle a man in the first place?

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Can we go back to talking about anime chuubas?

Also me:
1710772289818.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Screenshot_20240318_113133.jpg
@Xuhle Remove Lap from your PFP if you are going to keep talking about dramaNigggers

Limkin

Best I got as I don't know his last name. It's from daily mail 3 years ago so take that as you will.
You could've settled for grifter and dramaYamanba. But now I feel obligated to call him a tiktok lawyer. His anti would do worse job in trying to discredit him, than you did while trying to prove he is a real one
Is Xuhle a man in the first place?
Even if he is, he is this lawyer's gay boyfriend. The guy was trying to complain to jannies about the thread disliking LM and asked for special reactions to give to such people

God's Strongest Dragoon

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Wait, what. How did that happen? Did Megu call him mean names or something in a Twitter direct message?
Got in the way of the grift, basically. That's what it always comes down to when they get pushed out and then re-invited to discuss offline elsewhere and in emails (1-on-1 discussion that's more suitable to gaslighting, where no-one else can see it and any disputes she might have that would make him look bad, and he can control the narrative around the whole thing). Standard manipulation tactic you'll see everywhere from all sorts of cows, narcs, and conmen.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
fn20uj.png

Anime Festival Asia is (I think) the largest convention in Southeast Asia. Their main convention is in Singapore but have done other satellite ones around the region.

The Singapore con was pretty recent in November 2023 and it even had a Hololive meet event. Even still, I think this will probably be a huge event as I don’t think AFA has done anything outside Singapore since before the pandemic.

I’m sure @Faceless Waifu could probably expand on how relevant this convention is.

VSoyBoy

fn20uj.png

Chat is this real? Because as far as I know Mike is not part of Sacra Music. Or do Sacra Music Fests have guests?

Limkin

Do they have Holo members invited as well? If so she will definitely do a flip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom