"Oh that's nice! Usually they say I have a face for radio... lol!"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

x Hades Stamps

Amber glow is done. Talents to become indies
Completely unsurprised. I’m actually surprised they lasted this long.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

JDON claims another soul

Would you like to play a game...?

The Kroniiverse™

Hope has arrived!

Fuck yeah, Towl Brigade!

The BAUS are forever

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

If you've been paying attention to your Sakana lore, you'd know that Sakana's favourite anime is Gundam Seed. I didn't think much of that when I first heard that. But I'll share a few tidbits that might be of interest:
1) Phase Connect was named after the Phase Shift Armor featured in Gundam Seed.
2) Sakana's anime oshi is Lacus Clyne:

View attachment 66134

She has long pink hair, and is an idol and pop singer. I think it might be a bit much to compare Lacus to the moldy rabbit, but there are several comparisons that could be made. He has said that he's making an idol company though.

In any case, Sakana started a vtuber company to make more girls like his anime oshi. I kneel.

Now I know another reason why Suckanut become the founding father of Phase Connect.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Cover by Lethe Bonapuchi (сan't look at her name without laughing. she must have gotten infected while working at 2434 to have chosen that name)

My favorite cover of this song is from Akko, i miss her so fucking much...

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Screenshot_1.jpg

Katta what is your Kiwi farms account

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
So the Sana fanart made me wonder something. If people could bring one person back from graduation/termination/whatever, purely hypothetical who would it be? I feel the obvious personal choice of mine would be Coco, but honestly, I think I'd lean towards Sana. Coco had her time to soar (which I think she did), got an amazing graduation that still (?) holds the record for the most viewed Vtuber stream, and for all intents and purposes had a great sendoff.

Sana on the other hand didn't even last a year, was marred with personal and health troubles, never got a 3D, etc. Would have continued to grow, and get close to plenty of EN and JP members due to her Japanese, etc. Though of course, the fact that she has health problems wouldn't necessarily change, so who knows?

Anyway, Doki's playing Holocure this week, will definitely be interesting. I know she loves Gura, Mumei (obviously) and a few others.

View attachment 66138

I haven't really watched her and I'm sure she's a sweet girl, but I don't know what it is, she just looks like the anime version of someone with Down's syndrome.
Don’t forget about this stream if one of you want to become a vtuber someday or want advise from a former corpo vtuber streamer.
IMG_4621.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
If people could bring one person back from graduation/termination/whatever, purely hypothetical who would it be?
Vesper, fuck bitches he need to go back there and do the woah even if he does it in a wheelchair

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think in theory all graduated Holo mems could return but its kinda sad that most have retarded issues that could prevent them from doing it

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive

Context: vtweeter going after Pippa... again...

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi will review all the anime she watched in the hospital in a little bit. Supposedly she watched all the winter season anime....

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Looks like Shinove-san visited Expo 2024 and left a message congratulating the boys for their upcoming 5th Live.
:sanasmile:

SomeRando

Good god, that accent is so thick I thought it was satire

The more I listen to her I think her accent might be thicker than spicy cats.

I checked her twitch and she did a return stream recently I skipped to a random point in the middle and it looks like we have another black company on our hands she said there was a lot of stuff that happened that she's not gonna get into cause it's in the past now but she did say they asked her for over 100k when she told them she wanted to graduate so there is a start

thanks for the summary wow that place in mini Niji in more ways than one

V&U be like: How can we make Riku look good?

Archive

Context: vtweeter going after Pippa... again...

"Why don't vtweeters actually create content instead of bashing vtubers?"

Evil cannot create, only destroy.

USB bros stop trying to plug into Lia

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

There is a Chinese proverb: those who gain the way have much help, and those who lose the way have little help.(得道者多助,失道者寡助)

I don't know how to describe my mood right now.This may sound a bit self-important and redundant,In just three years, I've watched hololive take root and blossom, while BIlibili VTBs rots and comes to an end because of stupid bad decisions. Completely lost the creativity of the community, can only linger out, become consumables of capital. This may not be noticed in the eyes of foreigners, but it is indeed a very important concern from some chinese holofans like me .Being able to stand for justice in the midst of chaos is one of the most rewarding things in life. I'm so honored for all the hololive fans,Have fun on hololive 5th fes !!

These two performances are my favorite:takoesl::tomorrow::SelenHAHAhere:
bandicam 2024-03-18 01-56-14-179.jpgbandicam 2024-03-18 01-52-16-568.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Is it hot in here, or is that just the Sauna...?

To the ones who weren't at Holofest

The Holo Cycle: from fan to performer

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Katta got TWO new outfits for debut.
I'm just happy she didn't go down the Pochi route and redebut as a loli.

Untitled.jpgUntitled2.jpg

Nikki looking cute too. A little smaller but not a loli at least.. c o p e
Untitled3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom