"I went to swallow therapy so I could learn how to swallow harder"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I STAYED UP FOR 6 WEEKS TO CATCH THIS STREAM

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Limkin

Not flaming but she isn't the worst council member at dancing. And kronii is right around her skill level
I like Fauna dancing. But I also like Choco singing. I know I have issues, I just also have no desire to solve them

Negzana

Happy that Jelly reached 40k. I don't get why she is kind of lagging in subs she's entertaining and has a great singing voice. Second favorite Phase member for me.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I like Fauna dancing. But I also like Choco singing. I know I have issues, I just also have no desire to solve them
I like Fauna period.

That's it. That's the post.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It's because in her last stream Fauna was asked if she was doing a 3D live like Bae, IRyS and Kronii, and she said no because she didn't like doing them on her own. She said she was happy being a guest, but had no interest in solo ones.

Negzana

I will now watch Memory
Already got to her first, I saw her on debut

It's because in her last stream Fauna was asked if she was doing a 3D live like Bae, IRyS and Kronii, and she said no because she didn't like doing them on her own. She said she was happy being a guest, but had no interest in solo ones.
Weird I assumed the Holofes lives were mandatory for the girls unless they had health issues

frz

Eh, while the Suicide Squad live action movie and game were shit, the two animated movies were decent for what they were, don't know how well Suicide Squad comics perform.

So Suicide Squad has 2 decent and 2 horrid media entries, with the 2 decent being animated. The anime might at least be somewhat interesting, will have to see when it happens.
As long as DC having 0 input on this anime and it's treated as alternative universe, then you shouldn't base anything off the previous ones from the franchise.
This is a japanese studio writing an original show if the "isekai" part isn't clear to you
The anime nerds has hope for this project as the writers of the show are the one behind Vivy and Re:Zero and studio Wit is famous for good anime
:koronehappyl:

View attachment 65908
I will watch it not just for the ED but also for this dude who never fails me

Yo that animation actually look sick, if they can keep up that animation and Tappei/Umehara is free to do whatever they want that'd actually be a hit. The voice actor sounds great too. I might finally watch anime again after years :cursedhaachama:
Holofes fes participation is mandatory. I think summerfes is too but someone check up on that. Fauna also joined the new year thing despite Ame turning it down so.
She doesn't want to hold it, but is fine if someone else is holding it. In this case hololive. There's no conflict here.
If Fauna wants to hold a 3D thing she would have to pay for her own travel and other people. It is costly to hold a 3D show and I think she meant that.
On the other hand if you show up on other people's shit you get paid to be there. Hololive likely covering everyone's flight trip for Holofes.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I'm heavily skeptical of anything coming out from the modern western comics industry, even if it is Japan producing it

if it's good, it's good, but at least we'll have another Mori track to come from it, so perhaps it's not all bad

Ensok

Early Adopter
I just miss old Harley Quinn. But nice for Mori.

frz

I'm heavily skeptical of anything coming out from the modern western comics industry, even if it is Japan producing it

if it's good, it's good, but at least we'll have another Mori track to come from it, so perhaps it's not all bad
Unrelated to vtubers but The boys and Invincible are 2 great series coming out of the modern western comics industry.
Swamp thing was ok, Daredevil was good, Punisher was good, 1st season of Jessica Jones was great.
Some people maybe able to point out more good things out of it but that's about all I know.
There's a kinda inverse equation, the less DC/marvel are involved in the creation of something, the better they are. Honestly justice league directors cut wasn't that bad but DC taking over and disected and destroyed the movie was something, they turned a 7/10 movie into 1/10. DC/Marvel tend to be hands on and directly control the movies and that's why they are shit. Meanwhile amazon/netflix series are often of great quality as they don't have to give a shit about what some old fart who knows nothing about cinema from upper management of Marvel/DC has to say.

That being said original anime are usually hit or miss and I can't ensure Suicide Squad isekai will be good. For anime original like this they usually started really strong and then either crash and burn at the very end (like darling in the franxx) or ended well (like Vivi). It's always a 50-50 for anime original.
:dandanl:

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
This guy really knows his audience.
I can't believe he wants to go after Phase Connect right off the bat. Well, I suppose Aviel failed to be the rival to Sakana's growing coffee empire because of his ineptitude, so someone else must rise up to the occasion.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu has made an official announcement regarding her extended hiatus:

She also made this thread on her alt, which I found to be very insightful and thought-provoking. Maybe some of the vtubers or aspiring vtubers here can appreciate something said here:

Archives will be added when I get the chance.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Apparently Ironmouse is a speaker in an immunodeficiency conference. I find it funny that they used a pic of hers with glasses to make her seem more "professional" never mind the fact that she's a fucking anime girl along with these doctors.

:whatastory:

Still, good for her though

Moving up from one of their prime charity donors, to promotional interviews, to now talking about it at conferences? Really doing well for herself, Mousey will be so happy.
Miguel cat made a statememt

I am sorry for the trouble and inconvenience I have caused you. Recently, I was told unjustified things in a dispute with the other party, I was deprived of my favorite job, and I was suffering and unstable every day due to a large amount of slander generated by taking one side's opinion into consideration. That day I had various flashbacks and impulsively took a large dose of medication. It seems that a friend in the neighborhood who knew of my situation rushed to the hospital and called an ambulance. He seemed to accompany me all the way from the emergency transport to the doctor's explanation and discharge from the hospital. I really appreciated it because I was in a coma until I was discharged from the hospital. The hospital recommended that I continue to stay in the hospital, but I was able to leave with the promise that I would definitely go to the psychosomatic clinic the next day and that my friend would accompany me when I went home. Please refrain from slandering my friend or anyone else involved.
I am sorry that my weak heart has caused you, the viewers, to worry so much. I am really, really sorry for disappointing you, even though you have always supported me. I will do my best to keep my mind strong until the conflict is settled, and I will continue to make hospital visits to get the results.
I can't talk about the details because we are in the middle of a dispute, but there has been a considerable increase in speculative slander based on one-sided opinions. I would appreciate it if you could refrain from making any arbitrary statements until the dispute is settled.

Translated with DeepL.com

> he
The ride's never over for Miguelfriends

Also Fauna is literally perfect. Her dancing isn't bad, it's cute.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

She also made this thread on her alt, which I found to be very insightful and thought-provoking. Maybe some of the vtubers or aspiring vtubers here can appreciate something said here:

anyone can be a vtuber, but not everyone can be a successful vtuber

and if you have a likeable personality, you are more likely to find a stable audience, but even that is not a 100% guarantee, you still have to put in the work content-wise

that being said, personality is only a part of the modern content creation sphere, and even the best or worst strategies may not play out as intended - there is no easy way to find success, don't quit your day job to become an entertainer full[time if you don't already have a support system in place or a stable income

tl;dr: content creation as a hobby, success is secondary but welcome, do not spend 4-5 figures on assets before even pressing "go live"

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Mozu once again showing her piss debuff was a needed flaw

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Moving up from one of their prime charity donors, to promotional interviews, to now talking about it at conferences? Really doing well for herself, Mousey will be so happy.

> he
The ride's never over for Miguelfriends

Also Fauna is literally perfect. Her dancing isn't bad, it's cute.
Admittedly JP -> EN translations usually defaults pronouns to He. I'm guessing the friend in question is the one who made the original tweet about her being hospitalized.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom